I need healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

libertygirl

Hi, please pray for me, I need breakthrough in the following areas:

health -pray for vascular malformation to shrivel and disappear
pray for healing from:
-insomnia
-anxiety
-fatigue
-brain fog

finance -can't work with fatigue and I have bills to pay

mind -I have poor concentration and forgetfulness due to brain fog

I need overall breakthrough. Thank you for your prayers. :)

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Thank you Father for wholeness and complete healing
In Jesus name amen

GodssSon

Apr 29, 2012
Praying for you liberty :) I've had to deal with several of the same things and sometimes still do. It's great that God's word is powerful to overcome anything we face though!

"If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish, and it will be done for you." John 15:7

P

psychomom

I ask with some trepidation...is this an AVM? You don't have to tell me; I won't take offense, but I wonder because my son had an AVM.
And, do you have fibromyalgia? This I ask because the symptoms sound similar. (I've been blessed with Fibormyalgia. :) )

Abba, I bring this child to Your mercy seat. Thank You for her! Thank You for these trials she's enduring, and that You give her strength. Thank You for being the One who can bring her safely through them, according to Your perfect will. Lord, I ask that You would heal the vascular malformation, to the wonder of the medical people, and to the praise of your glory! Abba, please bring this precious child of Yours sweet s-l-e-e-p. May this sleep restore her, and relieve her brain fog and fatigue.
Lord, our Provider, I ask that You will show Yourself strong in Your beloved's financial troubles. I ask that the church will help this little one until she can work, but I trust You to provide for her according to Your will. You, who have given us eternal life, will also give us all we need in this life. I thank You, dear Father!
Please, faithful One, relieve the anxiety our sister is suffering. Bring Your Word to her mind; help her to seek You in the Bible so that she has those Words in her heart. Thank You for sending Your Spirit to comfort her. Please allow her to feel Your love in each response to her request. May these things we post bring her comfort, and the words which are not of You, may they be quickly forgotten.
Most Holy Lord, I ask for these things in Jesus' precious Name, amen.

libertygirl, I always ask when I post that whatever is not of Him will be thrown where it belongs...but I say this here so my brothers and sisters will know it isn't for their words I seek this, but for my own! :)
I hope (expectantly trust, confidently wait for the Lord) that you will feel better soon!
love in Jesus,
ellie

Sep 8, 2012
Jesus has you in his hand already-(so to speak).
Your problems are his problems.
Your needs have become his.

It sounds like there are anxiety issues, God doesn't want you hurried or harassed; but we go through things, God tests us not too prove our love, but to show His love through us.

I will pray for you, I already am, but the apostle Paul said when he was weakest, the power of God was strongest on him.

My advice is to use this time when you are beset with trials to rest in the love of God.
Don't worry, .......don't worry. Nothing can take you out of his hand.

Rest in His Grace.......I say FORCE yourself to rest in his grace. - Because you already are in his grace.
Encourage yourself in Jesus' love, and by so doing in your weakened state you will help others.
Just by being there, in your weakened condition the extra Spirit on you, helping you, will rub off on them.

It's personal, his love for you is everlasting and its personal, and no one can take you out of His hand.
-NOBODY! No circumstance, no sickness, no disease, no man, no job, no lack, no failing of your fleshly nature, no fallen angel......Nothing and nobody and no spirit can separate you from the love of God in Jesus Christ. NOBODY! ------- Do you honestly thing you'd be the only one he'd let go? - Out of all the millions and millions that put their trust in him, that you would be the only one? Jesus is zealous over you! He's not going to let you go! No matter what you have to go through he's not going to lose you! It's just not going to happen. So what is so important that steals your peace? Grow in your faith through these times, - I'll say again what the apostle Paul said, "yea, I will glory in mine affliction because when I am weak, the Spirit abides on me". And especially when your alone your prayers are very powerful.
- "Jesus, please help her to grow into what you have planned for her in this, her time of need. Thank you for the power that resides on her weakened state. Use it to move the mountains you need to be moved, in Jesus Name....." I'm not going to say amen because He's not done. Watch what he does in your weakened condition. Just watch! - Stand and Behold the Glory of The LORD!

L

libertygirl

Thank you everyone. :) :) :)

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father GOD of mercy and healing,
Help liberty girl move in confidence in the promises in your word for every child who grabs them in faith. Let no doubt into her mind as she holds on to the truth in your word. Help her know if she has not received a word from you that this is to be a burden to carry. Then you are the same yesterday today and forever and as your child she can claim the promise she is in right standing to receive. I hear the stories of great healings in other countries and have come to know that it is their child like faith that enables them to receive healing from the LORD. Your word is penetrating to the very division of soul, spirit and joint and marrow. Your word is living and the more we use it in faith nothing held back the more we see it work in our lives. Help her abide in your word and stand strong against the lies of the enemy. When the crown of thorns was put on your head you paid the price to set our minds free let this truth go deep into her mind. Let her mind be renewed that a wonderful testimony will come from proving the faithfulness of your word. Lord, If her healing takes time help her stand and not get discouraged. You meet each of us at our level of trust and then push us to go farther. Let her not think on the symptoms but let your word govern her thoughts. Lord I ask for complete healing for this child of yours in body, mind and Spirit. In Yeshua’s Holy name I pray amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
Praying for all your needs to be supplied through Christ Jesus. God bless you

Feb 11, 2012
Hi, please pray for me, I need breakthrough in the following areas:

health -pray for vascular malformation to shrivel and disappear
pray for healing from:
-insomnia
-anxiety
-fatigue
-brain fog

finance -can't work with fatigue and I have bills to pay

mind -I have poor concentration and forgetfulness due to brain fog

I need overall breakthrough. Thank you for your prayers. :)
I am praying for you, seek Him with all your heart now, give your life to Him completely, and come to a broken repentance before Him, so He can heal you spiritually which is of most importance.

God takes us through the storms of life, and sometimes doesnt stop them, He tests our faith and obedience to His truth in all struggles and hardships we face in life, so draw near to Him, and He will draw near to you, cleanse your hands of all known sin, and purify your heart if you are double-minded, seek His great mercy through repentance and faith proven by deeds, as God hears the prayers of the righteous, but His face is against the unrighteous, dig deep into His word as you allow His word to convict you to repent if you havent, then you wil receive His implanted word which can save your soul, and bring great peace and healing into your heart, even if you dont get healed physically, you will be healed spiritually, which is a far greater healing!

Remember many saints of old lived very simple lives, not knowing if they would live another day, but never gave up the love of the truth, and walked in the joy, power, and glory of the Lord and His great provision, as they walked a worthy life unto Him.

S

simplyme_bekah

I lifted you up in prayer Libertygirl. One thing I have learned from being a woman of 38 years and paying attention to the other women around me is that women tend to bend like a willow. When we get all the way to the ground we come back up swinging stronger and sassier then ever. There is always light at the end of the tunnel when you are Gods child. Just when you think you cant possibly take anymore you do. Remember, you are never alone. You are never doing it alone. I take such heart in that because I know that if things get really hard its lesson time and that my God is right beside me. I think you are stronger then you realize. You can endure because God helps you to do so. I will keep you in my prayers. God bless and His peace be with You.

V

violakat

Will pray for you

S

shekaniah

Libertygirl,

Jesus is showing His love for you through others.
I have been moved by the prayers and love here!
I agree with the other prayers for you!
I pray that you will gain wisdom and understanding of who you are in Jesus.
God Bless you and keep you, Shekaniah

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for you in Jesus Christ is Lord.

Hugs and God bless
pickles

L

libertygirl

I ask with some trepidation...is this an AVM? You don't have to tell me; I won't take offense, but I wonder because my son had an AVM.
And, do you have fibromyalgia? This I ask because the symptoms sound similar. (I've been blessed with Fibormyalgia. :) )

Abba, I bring this child to Your mercy seat. Thank You for her! Thank You for these trials she's enduring, and that You give her strength. Thank You for being the One who can bring her safely through them, according to Your perfect will. Lord, I ask that You would heal the vascular malformation, to the wonder of the medical people, and to the praise of your glory! Abba, please bring this precious child of Yours sweet s-l-e-e-p. May this sleep restore her, and relieve her brain fog and fatigue.
Lord, our Provider, I ask that You will show Yourself strong in Your beloved's financial troubles. I ask that the church will help this little one until she can work, but I trust You to provide for her according to Your will. You, who have given us eternal life, will also give us all we need in this life. I thank You, dear Father!
Please, faithful One, relieve the anxiety our sister is suffering. Bring Your Word to her mind; help her to seek You in the Bible so that she has those Words in her heart. Thank You for sending Your Spirit to comfort her. Please allow her to feel Your love in each response to her request. May these things we post bring her comfort, and the words which are not of You, may they be quickly forgotten.
Most Holy Lord, I ask for these things in Jesus' precious Name, amen.

libertygirl, I always ask when I post that whatever is not of Him will be thrown where it belongs...but I say this here so my brothers and sisters will know it isn't for their words I seek this, but for my own! :)
I hope (expectantly trust, confidently wait for the Lord) that you will feel better soon!
love in Jesus,
ellie
Hi! No, it's not avm. It's in a different location. And no, I don't have fibromyalgia. The fatigue started last year after a few medical procedures + stress. Thank you for your prayers. :)