I need help navigating on this website

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LANCY

I do not see any directions on how to naviage through this website.

1. Why is it when I post a response to somene, I go back into that chat room the next day and I don't see my response? There are some respnses that I see (It makes no sense to me).

2. What is a rep and how does one get it?

3. Where do I go to see chat rooms where people are instant messaging rather than posting on a forum.

4. I read in the rules that there are monirtors. How do I know a monirator vs a chatter?

Any help would be greatful.

God Bless.

U

Ugly

hallo Lancy
I'll answer a few of your questions and post a link to help you with the rest.

1 - I'm not sure exactly, but perhaps there is more than one page in the forum. If you open the thread, it takes you to page 1 by default, but if there are 3 pages it puts your response at the end of the 3rd page, so make sure you're not missing the extra pages. These are found at the top and bottom of a thread. If its not there then the thread may only be one page.

2 - When someone likes what you say in a particular post they can choose to give you 'rep'. Kind of them saying 'hey i like that a lot'. Its not something i would worry much about or work at getting. I watch mine, but more for fun than anything else.

3 - Here is a link that will explain how to navigate many parts of the site ~~> http://christianchat.com/new-christian-chat-members-introduce-yourselves/31669-help-new-users.html

4 - Yes, we have moderators, or mods. If you make it into the chat rooms their names will appear in RED. The pink is girls and blue is guys. Beware though, sometimes mods log in so that their names don't appear red, so they can monitor the site with less attention or giving away that they're mods. But here is a list of the current mods. If you ever have a problem with another user who is mistreating you or acting inappropriately you can contact one the mods to report the person. As far as the forums go, you can't tell a mod from a chatter unless you just know them all by name.

RoboOp - site owner
1still_waters
Billythekid
oncefallen
alaynaj
snowangel
iraasuup
Nchrist

Anyways, i think that should take care of all your questions. :)

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
LANCY hello welcome to Christian Chat.