I think depression has kicked in :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

Lottie9

Hi all.
I posted on here the other day and I recieved some lovely comments from you all, so thank you all. unfortunatley i still feel so low and alone. I believe im a good person and I just dont see why i have such bad luck at the minute. Ive been sat crying for the last hour and i just dont no how much more i can really deal with. I dont even know why i am writing this, i suppose i just need to tell someone how i am feeling.

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
My friend I struggle with depression as well and I go through seasons like this as well, you are not alone in this. Bad things happen to good people, this is the sad reality of life but how do we know this isn't a blessing in disguise? For me it's when i feel like this that I cling to God the most and he comforts me in it

A

AshiraHez

God loves you and you have sisters n brothers in Christ that loves you too.
The devil is not ready to allow as have an easy ride he will use everything he has to put us down, but don't give up. Cry to the father who knows n feels ur pain n claim his promises now.

Some of the promises I claim in times of distress n hopelessness are Jeremiah 29v11
Proverbs 3v5-6
Isaiah. 54v15 ,17
Psalm 34v17-19
I pray these verses brings you comfort
For God has promises to comfort us.

Will be praying for you. God bless you and remember that the race is not easy but you have brothers n sister cheering for you. Pls fight the good fight n don't give up. You r loved by me but God loves you more than u can ever imagine.

Shalom

A

AshiraHez

Am new here too and in London. If u don't mind you can send me message on my inbox if u need some one to talk too n pray with.
Shalom

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
That moment when you see fellow brothers and sisters in Christ reaching out for the broken hearted

Applause.jpg

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
Hmm it was suppose to be clapping....

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
[video]https://media.giphy.com/media/b9aScKLxdv0Y0/giphy.gif[/video]
Maybe now...

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
....... never mind....lol

Nov 14, 2016
Hi all.
I posted on here the other day and I recieved some lovely comments from you all, so thank you all. unfortunatley i still feel so low and alone. I believe im a good person and I just dont see why i have such bad luck at the minute. Ive been sat crying for the last hour and i just dont no how much more i can really deal with. I dont even know why i am writing this, i suppose i just need to tell someone how i am feeling.
*** ( praying)*** see past the present*** expect God to help and direct you...

U

Ugly

If you're feeling depression you won't just magically get.over it. Various things can affect how you're feeling. You can minimize the effects by eating healthy, exercise and regular seeping patterns. Sounds cliche but is genuinely effective. Try keeping busy, being around friends. Sulking alone won't help. Make efforts to change the situation.
I can relate. I've had depression nearly 30 years as well as my life in general being surrounded by "bad luck".

Blain

The Word Weaver
Aug 28, 2012
If you're feeling depression you won't just magically get.over it. Various things can affect how you're feeling. You can minimize the effects by eating healthy, exercise and regular seeping patterns. Sounds cliche but is genuinely effective. Try keeping busy, being around friends. Sulking alone won't help. Make efforts to change the situation.
I can relate. I've had depression nearly 30 years as well as my life in general being surrounded by "bad luck".
Just whatever you do don't say how can today get any worse, it's scary how anytime I say that it suddenly gets worse lol

PANCAKES

Apr 26, 2009
Hi all.

Yeah,you are not alone in this girlfriend. Remember we are in a spiritual battle and we are not fighting against flesh-and-blood enemies, but against evil rulers and authorities of the unseen world, against mighty powers in this dark world, and against evil spirits in heavenly places - Ephesians 6:12 NLT.

I was listening to Priscilla Shirer's Dad, Tony Evans earlier today too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Qt6pFsdnhE&t=2673s

[video=youtube;xm5Ey3qwMCE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xm5Ey3qwMCE[/video]

Both talk about The Armor of God.

T

Tinuviel

As we see with MANY of the good and godly followers of God in the Bible, sometimes bad things happen. In fact, if we are Christians our Lord told us to EXPECT bad things to happen on this earth. That doesn't mean God doesn't love us, it means He's drawing us closer to Him! Welcome to CC sister :)

Dec 19, 2009
Hi all.
The Lord will lead us out of any bad situation. We just need to listen to his instructions.

Socreta93

Jul 28, 2015
I hope I have the courage as you to just let my emotions go and cry a bit during some situations. All I can say is, things would always get better