If you were a product...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
R

Relena7

Relena7: Product will vary depending on the individual.

Subject to mood swings and bouts of passion that can be mistaken for intense annoyance.
Primarily runs on: food, water, green tea.
Responds to: Kindness and love.
Retreats from: "Tough love" and unrealistic expectations.

-WARNING- Keep out of reach of children and small yappy dogs. Loud sounds that won't shut up make the Relena7 's head fall off her body and roll away, because it is trying to escape from the noise.

Aug 2, 2009
Quick, simple, often cheesy. Tends to create a mess if not careful.

N

NukePooch

I thought for sure that Nukepooch would be the first to post that :D
Aaah...to be honest, it didn't even occur to me. I had no clue what to put down, so I didn't put anything.

N

NukePooch

You'd be recalled because you are mad, plain and simple. Loco.. Crazy in the head.(do you need more help understanding what I meant?)

allow me...

Main Entry: insane [TABLE="class: the_content"]
[TR]
[TD]Definition:[/TD]
[TD]mentally ill; foolish[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Synonyms:[/TD]
[TD]batty, bizarre, Canadian, cracked, crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daft, demented, derailed, deranged, Descyple, fatuous, frenzied, idiotic, impractical, irrational, irresponsible, loony, lunatic, mad, maniacal, mental, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, of unsound mind, off one's rocker, out of one's mind, paranoid, preposterous, psychopathic, psychotic, rabid, raging, raving, schizophrenic, screwy, senseless, touched, unhinged, unsettled, wild
[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notes:[/TD]
[TD]inane means silly, lacking significance or insubstantial; insane means mentally deranged, mad or very foolish[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

C

Chrissy77

allow me...

Main Entry: insane [TABLE="class: the_content"]
[TR]
[TD]Definition:[/TD]
[TD]mentally ill; foolish[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Synonyms:[/TD]
[TD]batty, bizarre, Canadian, cracked, crazed, crazy, cuckoo, daft, demented, derailed, deranged, Descyple, fatuous, frenzied, idiotic, impractical, irrational, irresponsible, loony, lunatic, mad, maniacal, mental, moonstruck, nuts, nutty, of unsound mind, off one's rocker, out of one's mind, paranoid, preposterous, psychopathic, psychotic, rabid, raging, raving, schizophrenic, screwy, senseless, touched, unhinged, unsettled, wild[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Notes:[/TD]
[TD]inane means silly, lacking significance or insubstantial; insane means mentally deranged, mad or very foolish[/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Thank you, my friend! You are always so helpful!

U

Ugly

I can't answer this. Because of my health problems i've spent the past few years able to do little more than sit around and watch TV. I've always hated commercials, but now i am so disgusted and sick of commercials and feeling like i'm nothing more than a demographic. I can not, in good conscience, make myself a product to advertise. Even as a joke. So i'll take this as an excuse to pester Rachel about it next time we chat =P

J

Jullianna

hmmm...

I'm much like a Benelli shotgun. Streamlined, know where I belong (and where I don't), a little shiny in places and don't say much. But when you need me, I'm so there for you. :)