I'm seriously thinking about giving up.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Girl4god922

I'm new here, so I don't know if this is even a thing, but if you can like send send me a message or something, please do. I want to help you more than anything.

A

aeguz

Dont say that... God made you as special as special can be.. I used to think that way.. My body is full of scars of the times I tried something... but please do not give up.. God is Always with you.. I hope that you have time to listen to this song.. its Not Guilty by Mandisa... this is the song that gave me the sense that God forgives all we've done
I know how it feels so if you need to talk to someone, I'm here.. I am a year younger than you so I kind of know how it feels

I will be praying for you.. Love as a friend, Amy

homwardbound

Oct 24, 2012
If you give up on anything give up on self, go to God in prayer, tell him you are done, you can't take anymore that you need God's life in and through you to take care of this so you can rest medicine, from yourown flesh that is in the way.
Do not know exactly what has got you amiss, except, your bad experiences that you have been having and the Spiritual warefare is getting you, to blame God for the bad things that are going on, as if God is punishing you and I tell you the truth God is not, and God will not, For God is not a tyrant. People of the flesh masquerading as if they are well, a lot of times are not well, and God knows who these ones are it is not for us to know who it is however for us to recognize where this type of behavior comes from.
God's kindness is meant to lead you to life in him, and tyrancy is used to control others to others satisfaction, thus tsaking away one's free will. One big way is through the Law even thought The LAw is just true and Holy, but when it flows through the flesh it kills me because I want to serve God, and I can't so I die to self and ask God to kick out this blasphme Spirit and say Thank you for I now know God will do this, and stand without a doubt, please do not put a time frame on it, if you do this is one's flesh getting back in the way. Excercise prayer brother say thank you, and that you do not know how God is going to overcome this for you, but God is and will in God's time not mine, and that is faith my brother, now tell the devil to flee from you and be set free, in an instant or a year or two, it does not matter for you know God will come through because God loves you personally, beleive and receive. When it doesn't matter anymore it can't effect you, for then God can do waht you need for you in your stead as a baseball pinch hitter, God histhe ballout ofthe park every time
Homwardbolund I am

J

Jordache

I hate seeing people this way because I completely get it. Ive been there and I fight it often. But I encourage you, your feelings are not truth. These are feelings of ungodly shame and self-hated and they come because the Devil wants more than anything for you to give up. You need flesh and blood people to walk you through this.

F

Faith00

No such thing as the point of no return. I've known a devil worshipper, someone who molested his sister, people who've been on hard drugs, etc. go through a spiritual reform and find God. God has his ways. As for wishing you were never born, you're not the only one. I have too and I don't know if you listen to rap but I think you'll enjoy this: K-Rino - Never Born