Intolerable pain

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

whyamIhere_

Since I was a kid things have been overwhelmingly sour. It has grown into an even bigger unamanagable mess. I have no friends left. Nothing left. Life is sorrow, debt, and mountains of misery.

I used to have at least some faith. I can barely stomach writing this. I waited for the Lord's victory but was met with disspointment, defeat and a xerox of Job's friends. I don't want to bother anyone with this, the sorrow is overflowing. I don't have a clue what to do. I come to a place like this because all is dry. This is the pathetic timespan called my life.

I hope he Lord turns his heavy hand away and loves me in a noticeable way. There is nothing else AT ALL that matters. I am shattered and my energy is zapped.

Peace.

C

Christaly

The best thing to do is tell tell someone in stead of keep it all in,, its not pathetic and most people that even view it that way have these moment. God turns sorrow into joy! ( John 16:16-22). I've been there we all have been there, but I think that its mostly that God is testing our faith. Look at the good things and be thankful, count your blessing. This is what I have been thought. The most simplest of things can make a difference in your life, especially if it comes from the heart. because that is what God looks at, your heart. He sees what a precious soul you are, your his creation and He WILL take care of you. I know it may not seem so because of the thing that happened to you. But stand up and be counted for who you are. read Matthew 6: 25-33. It will help you out.

Dont let go, Jesus is worth it all ;)

PS Dont EVER think that God doesnt love YOU. That a lie the devil want you to believe <3

J

jb800m

Dear father silence all that is not of you in this young mans spirit and mind let only your voice start to break thru and cultivate this heart and let your love shine in.. set ppl in his path to speak your truth and show him yuour love i ask that you bring peace lord peace that will be ever lasting

W

whyamIhere_

Much appreciated jb800

W

whyamIhere_

you too Christaly

X

xAlphaOmega

whyamIhere welcome to CC. Glad you came. We hear your cry, God hears your cries. But I want you to know that he is rooting for you. That He alone is all you need to overcome any hurdles that Satan has thrown at you. Pick up the book and absorb all that it has to offer. May it be the lamp unto your feet and a light onto your path. May it inspire you to push through the barriers. May it bring hope that your have a positive future ahead. May it allow you to fully embrace God and let him guide you through life. Good will come as long as you are hopeful in His plans. My prayers are with you.

V

vansfordave

Lord, please silence the enemy and open this man's eyes, that he may realize your presence in his day to day life. Lord, please help him to accurately perceive that you love him more than he could ever understand. In Jesus name.

W

whyamIhere_

Thanks for the replies guys. Will not post anymore. Had a negative experience second day here. Not worth it.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Please WhyamIhere, I do hope you take the time to read this, Im sorry didnt answer sooner, but living with pain means one has to take the day off once in a while. :)
I often asked myself as well, why so much in my life from the start? what did I do? Why did others have an easyer life?
I could go on, but Im sure you have cried out the same and more many times like I have.
I still dont have all the answers as to why, but have learned from Jesus about the how.
Faith is the seed of peace, and looking to Jesus in this faith.
I saw that one of the reasons I could not overcome was I kept looking at my pain and injuries, instead of keeping my eyes on Jesus.
For our streangth does not come from the storms being always removed, but from Jesus, the faith to get through every storm.
I know you are probably saying I dont know or Ive heard this before.
I did as well. :)
But, it is in faith, looking at Jesus, trusting and saying to God Our Father I trust all to you, even if it is not what I want.
That the peace and comfort and victory begins.
Please do not let the words or actions of others discourage you, for remember, none are perfect, only Jesus.
Feel free to pm me to talk if you wish, in hope that what Jesus has done , may be shared.
Ill share one of my fave scriptures....
It is in our weaknesses, that God's power is made perfect, glorified! :)

you are in my daily prayers from this day forward, for all that is the comfort, peace, love and glory of God in your life.

God bless
pickles

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Just wanted to bump this in hope you will read it. :)

Still praying for you in Jesus's name.

God bless
pickles

C

colalella2891

I don't know exactly what you want me to pray for bro, but I know that God loves you so very much. I know it may not seem like He's thinking about you, but He is. He's thinking about you every moment of every day, and He cares about what you're going through. I hope you get that intimate relationship with Him, and He wants it with you too.

God bless. :)

L

letti

I am in the pain club, I am having a lot of physical pain let all of us pray for each other.Dear Lord father, please hear us We plead to you for healing our mind our body whatever gives us pain in life please heal it.I pray this in Jesus name Amen.

A

ashmeow22

Ive been there before and I hope you realize it all gets better. Ive experienced extreme saddness in my life but hope and faith pushed me through it. I know my pain cant relate exactly to yours or anybody elses but at least we all know we are not alone because its happened to us all.. you may feel like nobody understands but God does. Life is beautiful whether in the ups or downs, I read a quote and Im paraphrasing it but theres so many beautiful experiences to be experienced and miracles in life but if you cover your eyes with your hands you cant see any of it, you see nothing. Dont cover your eyes from Gods bessings. Search and find your happiness in Him. Depend on Him. God should always be the one we instantly think of to help us out in our time of struggles but sometimes we neglect that He is there for us and loves us unconditionally. God is our constant, our permanent. And I think this might be helpful to consider it like this but all these things in your present wont be here much longer because things in life, feelings, etc.. everything has to change in life in order for life to move along. change is coming soon for you (I just sounded like a fortune cookie fortune) hahaha :) hope I made you smile haha maybe Im the only one who found that funny but anyways you wont be sad forever unless you chose it. Even when the bad things are out of our control we can chose to make our attitudes positive or negative towards it. Think of every sorrow we go through as an opportunity for self improvement, embrace the struggles and defeats instead of unwelcoming them, learn to love them because all awhile it strengthens you. I hope and pray you get comfort and peace in your soul.

Angela53510

Jan 24, 2011
The Bible is not a book of health and wealth. It is a book that tells us to follow Jesus no matter what. There is a myth in North America of entitlement. God is NOT against you when trials come. He is there, and he uses it for good to change you into the person he created you to be. And if you think everyone else has it much better than you, it is only because you are looking at appearances, not the inner person.

So many here talking about trials and tribulations and how it made their faith stronger and helped them draw closer to Jesus. I am one of those people who have suffered painfully in my body, mind and soul.

But God has used it for good.

"And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good,for those who are called according to his purpose." Romans 8:28

This earth is a training ground. We are to follow Christ with all our hearts, minds, strength and souls, and love our neighbor as ourselves, and be transformed into the image of Christ.

"Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect," Romans 12:2

"Beloved, do not be surprised at the fiery trial when it comes upon you to test you, as though something strange were happening to you." 1 Peter 4:12

"Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of various kinds, [SUP]3 [/SUP]for you know that the testing of your faithproduces steadfastness.
[SUP]4 [/SUP]And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing." James 1:2-4

I pray you will come back and read all these posts, and that you will realize God has always had your best interests at heart.