intro

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
W

waverider

I am trying to talk to anyone just know that i am

W

waverider

Hello people. I can't believe I'm through on this cp. when it comes to computers I have say I am stupid

W

waverider

If anyone out there can help me, I would really appreciate it

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
waverider hello welcome to Christian Chat.

W

waverider

I still can't figure this out. I really don't know how I got to this far.

W

waverider

I have honestly given this chat thing my best shot. I just can'tfigure it out. I guess this just isn'y for me. Thank you

S

shekaniah

I hope you don't give up! Click on the words help for new users...on Ugly's post above. (The words are underlined.)

U

Ugly

Wave there are two parts to this site. The Forums, which is where we are now, and then there is the Chat Room. When you sign in you are automatically taken to the forums, but to enter the Chat Rooms there are extra steps needed. Click on the words 'Help for new users' in my previous post and it will help you figure out how the site works.