Iraniun Nuclear So Called Deal

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
-Iran will not nuke Jerusalem , because of this future verse

For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken,
and the houses rifled, and the women ravished;

and half of the city shall go forth into captivity,

and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

-this could not happen if nuked
I know, I know, just don't tell Obama that...nevermind, he wouldn't believe it anywhooo.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Iran Deal: Obama Using Antisemitism, Says Glick

"Here, the future of American Jewry is on the line and Obama put it there,” she said, adding that Obama’s “scorch and burn tactics” are characterized by “an antisemitic edge unseen by anyone in American history.”
Antisemitism was not necessary for this fight. He could have won this fight without antisemitism. He’s using it for a reason. He wants America to become antisemitic. There’s no other way of understanding what’s happening. Why does he want America to become an antisemitic county? I don’t know. But this is what he is fomenting. (Glick)

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
Stunning details of Obama’s Iran nuke side deal

More insanity...letting the fox guard the hen house.

In a nutshell, the secret side deal would:

• Let Iran use its own inspectors to investigate the Parchin site where experts suspect it has been developing nuclear arms.

• Let Iran provide the IAEA its own photos and and videos of suspect locations, while, “taking into account military concerns.”

• AP said that wording suggests international inspectors will be barred from sites Iran declares have “military concerns.”

• AP said the wording also suggests the IAEA won’t get photo or video information from areas Iran says are off limits because they have military significance.

• While the document says the IAEA “will ensure the technical authenticity” of Iran’s inspection, it does not say how.

S

Sirk

I wonder if the reason we're getting pushed around so much on the world stage is because these idiots like Hillary and Kerry all use their own email servers and telephones....if you know what I mean.

crossnote

Nov 24, 2012
I wonder if the reason we're getting pushed around so much on the world stage is because these idiots like Hillary and Kerry all use their own email servers and telephones....if you know what I mean.
I guess Middle Eastern thugs are more clever than Chicago thugs.

S

Sirk

I guess Middle Eastern thugs are more clever than Chicago thugs.
They've been focusing on the American people as their enemy and trying to make friends with people who want to kill us all. Unbelievable. They are so full of themselves...the politicians I mean. Just a bunch of man pleasing pansies.