Is Anyone Keeping Up With This?!?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
I've done the research and quantum mechanics is the study of subatomic particles.
You might want to follow up on this.....

"Von Neumann was the first to establish a rigorous mathematical framework for quantum mechanics, known as the Dirac–von Neumann axioms, in his widely influential 1932 work Mathematical Foundations of Quantum Mechanics.[231] After having completed the axiomatization of set theory, he began to confront the axiomatization of quantum mechanics. He realized in 1926 that a state of a quantum system could be represented by a point in a (complex) Hilbert space that, in general, could be infinite-dimensional even for a single particle. In this formalism of quantum mechanics, observable quantities such as position or momentum are represented as linear operators acting on the Hilbert space associated with the quantum system."

Interesting.......what are the implications? :unsure:

Von Neumann paradox
Building on the work of Felix Hausdorff, in 1924 Stefan Banach and Alfred Tarski proved that given a solid ball in 3‑dimensional space, there exists a decomposition of the ball into a finite number of disjoint subsets that can be reassembled together in a different way to yield two identical copies of the original ball.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Really? I thought they were quantized fluctuating probability wavefunctions.

https://www.wtamu.edu/~cbaird/sq/2014/02/07/what-is-the-shape-of-an-electron/
Does an Electron 'particle' exist? Tesla, Heaviside, JC Maxwell & CP Steinmetz said NO

Nikola Tesla November 1928 interview: On the whole subject of matter, in fact, Dr. Tesla holds views that are startlingly original. He disagrees with the accepted atomic theory of matter, and does not believe in the existence of an “electron” as pictured by science. “To account for its apparently small mass, science conceives of the electron as a hollow sphere, a sort of bubble, such a bubble could exist in a medium as a gas or liquid because its internal pressure is not altered by deformation. But if, as supposed, the internal pressure of an electron is due to the repulsion of electric masses, the slightest conceivable deformation must result in the destruction of the bubble! Just to mention another improbability...” - Nikola Tesla Article: “A Famous Prophet of Science Looks into the Future” (Popular Science Monthly)

“My ideas regarding the electron are at variance with those generally entertained. I hold that it is a relatively large entity carrying a surface charge and is not an elementary unit (particle). When the ‘electron’ leaves an electrode of high potential and in a high vacuum it carries an electrostatic charge many times greater than normal.” – N. Tesla

“In the theoretical treatment of these electrons we are faced with the difficulty that electro-dynamic theory by itself is unable to give an account of their nature.” “For since electrical masses constituting the electron would necessarily be scattered under the influence of their mutual repulsions, unless there are forces of another kind operating between them the nature of which has hitherto remained obscure to us.” - Einstein on electrons; “Relativity”, by Albert Einstein, Random House Publisher, 1916

“To describe an electron as a negatively charged body is equivalent to saying that it is an expanding-contracting particle. There is no such condition in nature as a negative charge, nor are there negatively charged particles. Charge and discharge are opposite conditions, as filling and emptying, or compressing and expanding are opposite conditions.” – W. Russell

JJ Thomson developed the “Ether Atom” ideas of M. Faraday into his “Electronic Corpuscle”, this indivisible unit. One corpuscle terminates on one Faradic tube of force, and this quantifies as one Coulomb. This corpuscle is not and electron, it is a constituent of what today is known incorrectly as an “electron”. (Thomson relates 1000 corpuscles per electron) In this view, that taken by W. Crookes, J.J. Thomson, and N. Tesla, the cathode ray is not electrons, but in actuality corpuscles of the Ether.” – E. Dollard

“There is no rest mass to an ‘electron’. It is given here the ‘electron’ is no more than a broken loose “hold fast” under the grip of the tensions within the dielectric lines of force. They are the broken ends of the split in half package of spaghetti. Obviously this reasoning is not welcome in the realm of Einstein’s Theory of Relativity.” – E. Dollard

“Unfortunately to a large extent in dealing with dielectric fields the prehistoric conception of the electro-static charge, the ‘electron’, on the conductor still exists, and by its use destroys the analogy between the two components of the electric field, the magnetic and dielectric. This makes the consideration of dielectric fields unnecessarily complicated” - C.P. Steinmetz (Electric Discharges, Waves and Impulses)

The idea of electricity as a flow of ‘electrons’ in a conductor was regarded by Oliver Heaviside as “a psychosis”. This encouraged Heaviside to begin a series of writings

Also consider the J.J. Thomson concept of the "electron" (his own discovery). Thomson considered the electron the terminal end of one unit line of dielectric induction.

“Electrons as a separate, distinct entity…doesn’t really exist, they are merely bumps in something called a ‘field’.” - Dr. Steve Biller

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
No he isn't. He's trying to incite fear; and you're not far behind.
I don't understand why you would see this as inciting fear? I personally CAN'T WAIT for Jesus to come back even if it means a bunch of horrible things are going to happen - and I'll probably die - before He returns. I'd rather get this over with ASAP than to hold it back and prolong the wait!

ButterflyJones

Feb 5, 2023
Yes, we have been following this in threads on the "greatest depression" and also on the mark of the beast.

The US dollar was unsustainable ever since NAFTA. If you don't produce anything then your currency isn't worth anything. Think of the US economy as a great house and NAFTA was when the termites moved in.

2001 was when we were specifically warned that the enemy was within the government.

2008 was when we put our foot through the floor.

Moving to one world currency is a plan that has been in the works for at least twenty years. Digital currencies were a way to test the concept.

All globalists support one world currency because it streamlines the business of multinational corporations.

One big selling point is that it gives the government total control of its citizens, what they buy and what they sell and if they even can buy or sell. However, if you have one world currency you can control the whole world.

The "terrorist" acts were all used to implement stronger and stronger controls over the populace like the Patriot act. What they are going to do is implement a social credit score along with the currency and sell this as a way to cut costs and make the world safer. Of course it is really a way to make the tyrants richer and more powerful. Yes, the world will be safer, for the tyrants.

However, the Pandemic has proved to them that the Evangelical Christians will be a very big problem as they understand about the AntiChrist, One world government and the mark of the beast.
The social experiment for one world currency was the limited range introduction and execution of the Euro.
The microcosm range for its use, to see if a one world currency would work, coincided as the formation of the European Union.

As we know every union member is very satisfied and happy there.

:geek:

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
This thread is a request to keep up with the transition from the US dollar to a one world currency (CBDC) which will then become the mark of the beast. This will be done in stages, but this link that I shared gives a variety of sources saying that a major step towards this will take place during the month of April and will be completed before the end of April 2023.

We are not ignorant of Satan's devices. So by "concerned" if you mean making sure we aren't ignorant this is why.
It’s like the Christian man reading the newspaper and said “I am reading to see how God is ruling the world”

Psalm 47:8 KJV
God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
This is most likely so that they can transfer into the Quantum.

This is very serious. I hope everyone is seeking GOD with all their heart...
Matthew 10:28-31 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
[29] Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
[30] But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
[31] Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Matthew 10:28-31 KJV
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.
[29] Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.
[30] But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.
[31] Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
I am not fearful at all. I know the LORD has been preparing me for this for many years.

I believe He expects me to sound an alarm to rouse the saints to prayer and seeking His wisdom.

HealthAndHappiness

Jul 7, 2022
Almost Heaven West Virginia
I am not fearful at all. I know the LORD has been preparing me for this for many years.

I believe He expects me to sound an alarm to rouse the saints to prayer and seeking His wisdom.
CERN Ceremony

I was just reminded of this night time pagan ceremony to their Hindu god of death, Shiva.
This was possibly already posted, but don't remember. It might be scrubbed from YouTube by now, so I thought that here would be a place to refer to it.

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
Are we awake and aware of what is quickly coming???

I cannot post the link here, but I just found a few news pieces on QFS.

QFS- Quantum Financial System Supposed unhackable digital currency.

If anyone is keeping up with this, please share.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
In Heaven there will be no charge for anything. All the gold will just be under your feet as pavers. No need to buy or sell.

You just need to ask God and He will supply all your needs. Dont worry about it.

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Here anyway, we are to be good stewards of His gifts and blessings for the furtherance of His kingdom and provision for His Own. Many Christians are encouraging moving $ into something tangible.:)(y):unsure:

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
What’s the latest?

Prigozhin, the bombastic head of the Wagner Group, agreed to leave Russia for neighboring Belarus on Saturday, in a deal apparently brokered by Belarusian President Alexander Lukashenko. LINK:https://edition.cnn.com/2023/06/25/...rection-belarus-explainer-intl-hnk/index.html

I think it might be that wagner group was sent to belerus to survey the installment and protection of the Nukes coming from russia? Maybe even Prigozhin is moving the nukes to belarus himself? I am thinking this is a possibility... Putin is not a type to free a traitor to the motherland, he has repeatedly crushed any opposition to his regime...to be continued.

Blessings all!

Dec 9, 2011
I'm sorry, I cannot explain it other than to see this is a significant move toward the mark of the beast.
If a person takes the physical mark of the beast but later realizes that they don't accept being a part of this new world order and It's system

and don't want to give allegiance to the anti-CHRIST

and Is willing to go against It,can they still be forgiven?

I know that getting a chip In your hand will be easier than carrying a credit card and makes It easier to buy stuff but If a Christian gets this mark/chip does It mean that they don't love GOD who looks at the heart?

John 6:63
KJV

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If a person takes the physical mark of the beast but later realizes that they don't accept being a part of this new world order and It's system

I know that getting a chip In your hand will be easier than carrying a credit card and makes It easier to buy stuff but If a Christian gets this mark/chip does It mean that they don't love GOD who looks at the heart?

KJV

It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
You can cut your hand off and we know that many will have their heads chopped off during the tribulation. I don't know if that would open the door for salvation or not. Better to settle it now in your mind.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022

KJV

Revelation 14:9-12; 18-21!!!

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
You can cut your hand off and we know that many will have their heads chopped off during the tribulation. I don't know if that would open the door for salvation or not. Better to settle it now in your mind.
According to my understanding, which I believe is true, once you receive the mark it will completely fill your being cell by cell and affect you at the DNA level. There will be no repenting of the mark. Beware of anyone that says otherwise.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
According to my understanding, which I believe is true, once you receive the mark it will completely fill your being cell by cell and affect you at the DNA level. There will be no repenting of the mark. Beware of anyone that says otherwise.
I have heard that as well, that if you were to take the mark you would no longer be capable of repenting. Watchman Nee shared that you must have the mindset of a martyr before you can actually be one. Now is the time to set your mind to not compromise in any way, don't try to ride the fence, simply be absolute.