Is The King James Version Perfect?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

eternally-gratefull

Okay and did you ask the Holy Ghost to give you understanding of His word (King James Bible)?

I asked him to give me understanding of the word. no matter what Bible I use. and he has never let me down.

The modern versions are not God's word.

The modern versions are satanic counterfeits.

The Holy Ghost will lead you to the Authorized King James Version. That is His holy word.

Nope. he has shown me mistakes in all versions.

No he would not be lost. If he has the Holy Ghost living in him, then he will be able to understand His word. Why do you keep saying that the King James Version is an outdated English Version?

because it is. I studied it for 12 years. And when I opened it up a few years ago to remenise, I could hardly read the arcane language, and forgot the meanings of most of the words. I do not speak king jimmy speak. it is a foreign language.

It is not outdated. It is up to date.
Like I said, it is a normal language to you. So you can not possibly understand what I am saying.

To anyone else, it is outdates, using an old archaic language with workds people do not even use anymore, or words which have different meanings.

Why would I need to translate it for him?? The King James Bible is an English Bible.
repeat. old archaic changed language.

If you did not read it as you did, you would understand.

It is not an understandable version?? Huh??

Not to people who does not speak its language.

The word of God (King James Bible) is understandable to a true born again Christian.

not to people who does not speak its language.

But a lost person is not going to be able to understand a lot of the truth and Doctrine that is in God's holy word:
true, but it would be easier for them to understand a modern english bible

But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. - 1 Corinthians 2:14 (King James Bible)

lol. The HS could help them understand, if it is in their language.

A lost person is not going to ever fully understand the holy word of God. Since it is a Spiritual Book.

You have to get saved first, if you want to fully understand the holy word of God.

Also understand this though, there are somethings in the word of God which are easily understandable, even for a lost person. And one of those things is the Gospel of Jesus Christ. The light of the Gospel can shine through to any lost person. The Gospel of Salvation is very simple and is very understandable. But again, keep in mind, if you want to understand the word of God, and you want to be able to learn more of the Jewels and treasures that are in God's perfect word (King James Bible), then a person needs to first get saved. And then the Holy Ghost can lead him into all truth.

17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. - John 17:17 (King James Bible)
lol The HS can help them understand if it is their own language. Oh ye of little faith. If they are seeking truth

Dec 21, 2012
In 1984, Ruckman wrote, "Negroes have to be carried. Where they are left to themselves they resort to mugging, rape, slavery, dope traffic, and eventually cannibalism.[23]

You're still promoting Ruckman as a teacher 5 weeks later? Why?

ChosenbyHim, do you believe black people are cannibals?
But I do believe that there are cannibals out there today and they can be any kindred of people.

If any nation or kindred of people go long enough without any food, then who knows how worse it will get? Any lost person if he or she goes without food for days and even a week or two, can get hungry enough to eventually resort to cannibalism.
"Eventually resort to cannibalism"? :confused: Is that is an evil statement to write--not from the Holy Spirit. What's going on :confused: ChosenbyHim?

The good news
:) is that I've started a thread about your teacher Peter Ruckman, I posted a very timely essay by David Cloud, you'll enjoy it I think. :)

Ruckman’s Errors

For the record, I want to list the Ruckmanisms that I reject and the reasons why I believe that the man is dangerous.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Ok, so to resolve the argument here...........let me emphatically state, with FULL AUTHORITY that:

The KJV is perfect, perfectly suited for me...... and the CJB ain't too shabby....... :)

Concerning this: I AM RIGHT! All arguments against this truth are WRONG!