Is the only light of the world the sun

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kennethcadwell

Revelation 22:5
And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever.

Revelation 21:23
And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.

D

Dean

Yeah I'm spiritually guided, I think so anyway, not spiritually guided at spelling words tho haha my English for an english person is shocking but what the hell haha, I have very knowlaged grandad that knows his stuff about religion and where it comes from and words and terms and what they mean and where they come from such a simple one- fair and square,thats a Masonic word, he knows symbolism, numerology, astronamy and loads more stuff, he is a freemason and as been in there years and many of his Masonic friends are Masonic and priest in big church's round my area, I'm privileged to be hearing the stuff i sit down and talk about with my grandad, he says there's moon worship, sun worship and some worshipped the planet Saturn some worshipped Venus I was like right let's stop ther give me a month to do some research, is worshipping the sun wrong? And is u and o interchangble in christianty as I read in a book that they do interchange letters, I joined this forum to find a believers point of view on my thinking that's all

Last edited by a moderator: