Islam is evil

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 25, 2013
I understand this completely. It's so much worse to call anybody a devil than an imbecile, the latter perhaps a poor choice of words, but I like your comments much, see the Spirit in them. And people do believe and express some things awfully void of common sense reality that make one wonder, my friend.

May I offer a suggestion? When you see some posting things consistently off the wall, please consider the source and let anything they say run off like water from the back of a duck, as what else can you expect from some? I'll not mention names, but there are those I won't even read, as a rule. This is what the Lord gave us PageDown and scroll bars for. LOL!
I hope I am not one you won't read, but in any case I want to say I agree with your post.

J

JesusIsAll

I hope I am not one you won't read, but in any case I want to say I agree with your post.
No, I wouldn't dare refuse to read you. You think I'd mess with anybody, wielding a Vulcan nerve pinch? (On second thought, considering some threads, that nerve pinch is looking better...)

P

phil112

I have been to the comment section of a couple of news articles about this murder. There are some muslims trying to distance themselves from this guy on internet boards, but they aren't speaking up where their buddies can hear them. Cops called it "workplace violence", and that has a lot of people, including me, irritated.

I showed one muslim where his quran says to strike infidels in the neck and he told me that was for back in the day. I asked why is still happening? Why is that?, he had no answer. Not yet anyway.

These people have their mind made up. Sad to see so many people going willingly to hell. See my sig.

K

keepitsimple

Muslim groups condemn Oklahoma beheading

ADVERTISEMENT

BY KURTIS LEERecent Columns

September 27, 2014, 4:32 p.m.

In the wake of the beheading of a woman at an Oklahoma food plant by a man with alleged ties to Islam, several Muslim groups have condemned the violence and offered condolences to the families of its victims.
Alton Nolen, 30, allegedly beheaded one woman and stabbed another Thursday afternoon at the Vaughan Foods Plant in Moore, Okla., about 10 miles south of Oklahoma City. Employees said Nolen had been trying to convert some workers to Islam and was recently fired from his job at the plant.
“We wholly reject this barbaric and inhumane act,” Nasim Rehmatullah, vice president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said in a statement. “And we mourn with the victims.”
In a separate statement, the Muslim Public Affairs Council sent its "deepest condolences" to the families of victims and are in "close communication" with law enforcement agencies and government officials.
Nolen allegedly beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, before then stabbing Traci Johnson, 43, several times. The company's founder, Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy, then shot Nolen, who remains hospitalized in stable condition.
The killing follows the recent beheadings of two American journalists overseas by the Islamic State militant group, but authorities have said that they have not tied the violence in Oklahoma to Islamic State. The FBI is investigating, along with local police.
Qasim Rashid, spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said it was important to release the statement to ensure that Americans know that violence is not tolerated by Muslims.
"Rather than being reactive, we wanted to be proactive in letting people know that we believe that these acts are wrong," Rashid said Saturday.
Nolen, who has a string of convictions from 2011, was released from probation in April. His offenses included marijuana possession, escape from detention, assault and battery on a police officer and possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, according to records from state corrections officials
Police databases found that Nolen had "Jesus Christ" tattooed across his chest and "As-salaamu Ataikum,” tattooed on his stomach, which could be a misspelling of “As-salaamu Alaikum,” a standard Muslim greeting that means “Peace be upon you.”
Staff writer Christine Mai-Duc contributed to this report.

LA Times

J

JesusIsAll

I showed one muslim where his quran says to strike infidels in the neck and he told me that was for back in the day. I asked why is still happening? Why is that?, he had no answer. Not yet anyway.
They never have answers, even for the Quran: Muslims cannot defend the murder and mayhem commanded therein. I've seen these Muslim scholars go into a rage and start babbling against Christianity, when confronted with their scripture too disgusting to defend, but that they know is there and, actually, believe, completely. And Muslim scholars lie when confronted, time after time, that the verses in the Quran or Hadith even exist, and this is a strategy, "taqiyya." They lie to their enemies on these submission and enslavement, or death, issues, until they get the upper hand. The West is victim of such a snow job, the whole concept of "moderate Islam" a complete hoodwinking. They're moderate, alright, until they can ram Sharia down your throat or cut it in two!

It's a deceptive, evil and dangerous religion, to all humanity.

K

keepitsimple

The Arab allies helping the US fight Isis

Jordan
became the first US ally to confirm its forces had taken part in attacks against Isis in Syria. Washington said Saudi Arabia, the UAE and Bahrain had also contributed forces, with Qatari assets playing a support role.

It was not immediately clear which, if any of the Arab air forces sent their jets over the skies of northern Syria, but ahead of the strikes Riyadh had agreed to spearhead the assault on Isis, which it views as a mortal threat to its own borders.
The willingness of Sunni states to openly deploy their militaries is a marked departure from their long-held preference that the US use its powerful military to protect their regional interests.
Anxious to avoid the perception of launching a “war on terror redux”, Barack Obama had insisted on a visible coalition being formed with Sunni Arab states as a pre-condition for expanding operations from Iraq, where the US has been attacking Isis for the past month.
Isis has drawn extensive support from the Sunnis who have become increasingly disenfranchised over more than a decade, first by the invasion of Iraq, which toppled their key patron, Saddam Hussein, and then by a series of developments many perceive as having advanced the interests of Shia Iran.
The involvement of the regional Sunni powerhouses is designed to counter that narrative and assure Sunnis of alternative means of support, despite the near collapse of governance across the Levant states of Iraq, Syria and Lebanon.
The US denied a Syrian claim that it had advised Damascus before launching the attacks. Bashar al-Assad’s government had insisted that any attacks on Isis inside Syria be co-ordinated with it ahead of time. That demand had been rebuffed by members of the new coalition, and by Britain, which believes a tacit alliance between the Syrian regime and Isis led to the group gaining a regional foothold.
Military planners in Washington have suggested the campaign inside Syria is likely to be long, and that operations against Isis in Iraq will be considered as part of the same operation.
Ahead of the strikes, Isis leaders pledged to defy the US and called for attacks to be launched on US, European and Australian soil.
In an audio statement released on Sunday, the senior Isis leader Abu Mohammed al-Adnani urged the group’s supporters to kill “disbelievers”.
“If you can kill a disbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian or a Canadian, or any other disbeliever from the disbelievers waging war, including the citizens of the countries that entered into a coalition against the Islamic State, then rely upon Allah, and kill him in any manner or way, however it may be,” he said.
One of Isis’s stated aims is to remove the border between Iraq and Syria, which took shape after the fall of the Ottoman empire, and impose its hardline interpretation of Sunni Islam enforced by a new caliph, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi.
The group’s stunning gains over the summer, when the Iraqi army abandoned the Arab north of the country greatly furthered that goal. The 800-mile border is now irrelevant, with Isis able to freely move looted military hardware between the two states and gather new backers.

The Arab allies helping the US fight Isis | World news | The Guardian

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Thanks, yours too. Very cool. More unique than mine. I mentioned it before but you may have missed the post. Are you into photography? Is that you?

I was a Star Trek fan growing up. I would rush home from high school to catch the reruns at 4 PM. Spock's control of his emotions appealed to me as did his logic and his passion for science, but I always thought that even Spock understood the world through his own perceptions, hence my choice of avatar with Spock viewing the world through a rose coloured lens.
No I'm not a photographer but I do know a lot about SLR's as I was in the I.T. and Photography sales department. Photography looking at life through a lens as I was taking a course I was watching everything go by then I realized I was kissing my life goodbye. My lens now are my own two eyes and there is nothing better than reading and learning the word of GOD.

I think I did answer your question too. I remember someone asking which is more than likely you!

Yeah, cool interpretation on Spock. He was vulcan his heart was what set him apart.

Love your posts man. Hold a lot truth of the Holy Spirit.

'LOL! It makes one wonder how people can look at the same evidence and come away with such divergent views'.

That one finally got me to understand who you are in the Lord.

GOD BLESS

T

TheClimaxWarrior

I have been to the comment section of a couple of news articles about this murder. There are some muslims trying to distance themselves from this guy on internet boards, but they aren't speaking up where their buddies can hear them. Cops called it "workplace violence", and that has a lot of people, including me, irritated.

These people have their mind made up. Sad to see so many people going willingly to hell. See my sig.
To say the was back in the day is pure & utter gutless filth. They seem to think they can be like that of a Christian who says the exact same thing. The difference is in the Old we know 100% GODs plan is always just. They says,'He was a murder your GOD'. I says, 'That's a good point. At least you've just admitted your god is not my GOD. And my GOD wanted to change the world so badly the stupid Israelites just wouldn't do as they were told. GOD wanted to remove all evil, that is why He commanded His chosen to do thy bidding. They were just the greatest failures. We wouldn't be in this mess otherwise'.

They know for a fact that the Quran is of yesterday, today and tomorrow. There is no hiding it as they all say it is the infallible. It has never been changed. That's when I go in for the attack. 'So if it's never been changed and is the purest word of the worlds religions word. Then every single thing that is written is applied today. If you say 'No' it is not. Then you best be converting to Christianity as that's known as blasphemy'. They do look blank.

Can also test them again by enthralling, 'I dare you to say what you've just said on facebook, twitter, on the street corner and anywhere else'. They says they will be rejected and possibly killed. Then I say, 'Then why sit there and argue with me for?'. 'My GOD can be your GOD. There is NO punishment if you were to denounce Him. He still will hold onto you once you are saved. Christians can only bless and pray for you so you can come home with us. There is no 50/50 with GOD and there is no need to fear judgement because judgement is not a final decision whether or not you are going to be with Him in Paradise. Judgement is JESUS saying 'What have you done for Me!'. No matter how bad you think you've done at the time of judgement. GOD my GOD does not forsake you because you've been very naughty. As long as your heart is truly sorry the Lord will take you home 100% guarantee. I was then asked, 'What do I say when He tells me all that I have done wrong?!'. I says, 'Don't say I did my best. I tried. Don't make any excuses. Just say with all your heart, strength, mind, body, and soul 'Sorry my Lord and my GOD. I failed you'.

Last edited by a moderator:
K

Kerry

I hope you are ready for Sharia law cause it's coming in our politically correct world. Bye bye bacon and sausage. Dear born Michigan has already seen it and so has England.

Oct 22, 2011
Muslim groups condemn Oklahoma beheading

ADVERTISEMENT

BY KURTIS LEERecent Columns

September 27, 2014, 4:32 p.m.

In the wake of the beheading of a woman at an Oklahoma food plant by a man with alleged ties to Islam, several Muslim groups have condemned the violence and offered condolences to the families of its victims.
Alton Nolen, 30, allegedly beheaded one woman and stabbed another Thursday afternoon at the Vaughan Foods Plant in Moore, Okla., about 10 miles south of Oklahoma City. Employees said Nolen had been trying to convert some workers to Islam and was recently fired from his job at the plant.
“We wholly reject this barbaric and inhumane act,” Nasim Rehmatullah, vice president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said in a statement. “And we mourn with the victims.”
In a separate statement, the Muslim Public Affairs Council sent its "deepest condolences" to the families of victims and are in "close communication" with law enforcement agencies and government officials.
Nolen allegedly beheaded Colleen Hufford, 54, before then stabbing Traci Johnson, 43, several times. The company's founder, Mark Vaughan, a reserve sheriff's deputy, then shot Nolen, who remains hospitalized in stable condition.
The killing follows the recent beheadings of two American journalists overseas by the Islamic State militant group, but authorities have said that they have not tied the violence in Oklahoma to Islamic State. The FBI is investigating, along with local police.
Qasim Rashid, spokesman for the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community USA, said it was important to release the statement to ensure that Americans know that violence is not tolerated by Muslims.
"Rather than being reactive, we wanted to be proactive in letting people know that we believe that these acts are wrong," Rashid said Saturday.
Nolen, who has a string of convictions from 2011, was released from probation in April. His offenses included marijuana possession, escape from detention, assault and battery on a police officer and possession of cocaine with intent to distribute, according to records from state corrections officials
Police databases found that Nolen had "Jesus Christ" tattooed across his chest and "As-salaamu Ataikum,” tattooed on his stomach, which could be a misspelling of “As-salaamu Alaikum,” a standard Muslim greeting that means “Peace be upon you.”
Staff writer Christine Mai-Duc contributed to this report.

LA Times

Are we really to believe what Nasim Rehmatullah, vice president of the Ahmadiyya Muslim Community or what the Muslim Public Affairs Council says?

Taqiyya.jpg

Aug 13, 2013
I hope the world is taking this seriously now. Some on the left say don't worry they are over there and they won't come over here. They are here now!

I saw a sign posted on the web. It says basically that they want to dominate the world with their beliefs and that freedom can go to he**.

They were never freedom fighters! They want to take away "our" freedoms and enslave us all.

Wake up world! We have to work together to fight this enemy and all enemies of freedom. Amen.

K

Kerry

Yeah their not just killing Americans but French, Spanish, and UK people as well. They want to push their religion but their religion say's kill and that is Satanic.

T

TheClimaxWarrior

They can try to put that on me. I will kill them before they kill me.

Jun 4, 2014
I find it amazing that you all actually believe all of this. Muslims aren't mindless killers. They are people just like you and me! I wished people would spend more time attacking those that profit off this mass separation of the people.

T

TheClimaxWarrior

Don't compare them to me mate!

When was the last time your knew a Christian beheading children?

Your defense of them is appalling. Your a muslim. I can feel it.

Jun 4, 2014
Don't compare them to me mate!

When was the last time your knew a Christian beheading children?

Your defense of them is appalling. Your a muslim. I can feel it.
Are you saying there's no such thing as "Christian" murderers? What "Muslim" do YOU know personally that does this? And do you get ALL your info from TV Hollywood? You DO understand that the whole purpose of the TV is to TELL-A-VISION don't you?
Plus you die just like them! Unless you don't, then you are exactly like them, who worry about providing for their families as well.

Christ forgave. Why is it hard for you to do the same?

Oct 22, 2011
Good thinking !! (why didn't I think of that ?) Kill em' all in the name of Jesus

<sarcasm>
Did I say anything about killing them? I bear witness of the truth of what Islam teaches. And you're bearing false witness against me by putting words out there I never said. You can go on and continue to keep your head buried in the sand if you choose. For the day will come you will either submit or lose your head.

Islam is evil!

Nov 19, 2012
That is why the Qur'an thinks that Jesus, God the Father and Mary are the Trinity.
No.

The authors of the Koran do NOT claim that this is The Trinity....it is used as an example of what The Biblical Trinity is not.

The Koran actually promotes the Biblical concept of The Trinity, and denies what it is not...

For one thing, the Qur'an is not just about Allah, but Jesus! They believe he is the Messiah! So that is a bridge to reach Muslims. The Qur'an says many things the Bible says.

He was the born of a virgin.
He was the son of Mary.
He had the power to perform miracles.
He was given revelation.
He had disciples.

Actually, just like the Holy Bible from which it copied itself from, the Koran is all about Jesus' deity.

This original Arabic message has been lost to ignorance...on all sides....