Issues with wife.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

kaylagrl

well he did invoke your name...unless his mum is standing behind him telling him what to say...:confused:

as Tommy noted, the op has not returned

of course that should not stop anyone from commenting

The OP has painted himself into a corner and it seems he's had sense enough to know it. I doubt he'll be back. As far as invoking my name he {jsr} agreed with my post,no more. He's not on my friends list and have had no conversation with each other other than in posts here. We've agreed and disagreed with each other. But he has no special attachment to me. Nor would I expect him to have,nor anyone else here. We are all CC friends.

Tommy379

Notorious Member
Jan 12, 2016
Scratch what I said about wishing it was 1814.

I wish it was still the cave man days.

Go out hunting, come back to the cave, eat, make babies, and repeat.

It would be so much easier. The only thing my wife could get mad at me about is bringing home mammoth meat instead of sabertooth tiger meat.