It came up out of the earth.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

10-22-27

Dec 17, 2023
For discussion only.
In many verses of the scripture, we read about another world, one much different than ours, it’s a world of spirit creatures, good and bad. They possess power beyond anything we can ever imagine.

Ephesians 6:12 tells us, “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Concerning spirits, the is the story of Samuel being summoned up by the Witch of Endor. Moses and Elijah appearing with the Lord. Sampson’s parents see and speak with “the angel of the LORD.” We read about good angels from above and demon angels from below.

There are four parts of hell, one of them holds the disembodied spirits of men. Here is where the soul and spirit of the unsaved are sent. The place is called Sheol, or Hades.

Another part of hell is called the deep, bottomless pit, or the Abyss. It’s the place of fallen spirit creatures. The legion of demons who possessed the man in the country of the Gadarenes, begged Jesus not to send them out into the deep (a chamber in hell). The bottomless pit is also mentioned in Revelation 9 and in Jude 6.

We read in Revelation 13:11, John writes, “I saw another beast coming up out of the earth” not from the earth, but from up out of the earth. Is this beast a man? It appears so, as is the 1st beast, the antichrist who rises up out of the sea.

Revelation 11:7, when the two witnesses finish their testimony (confirming Christ covenant) the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.”

Here’s the question. “Can a demon take possession of the soul and spirit of a person already sent to Hades? Let’s say it’s Adolph Hitler. Can a powerful demon possess his soul and spirit then takes on the flesh of a man and come up from below?

If so, when it is summoned up from the pit, he would have the mind and spirit of Hitler united with the power of a demon.

If a man like Adolf Hitler had ever possessed this degree of power and authority, there’s no telling what he would have done. Who or whatever this beast is who comes up out of the earth,’ heaven help those who remain on the earth.”

Your thoughts.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
“Can a demon take possession of the soul and spirit of a person already sent to Hades?...thoughts?
Scripture? As my thoughts are 'way ↓ .................... God's High Thoughts/Ways!
........................................................................ lower than' ↑:

"It Is Appointed once to die, and after The Judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)​
demon possession with life before resurrection / The Judgment Day?:

"...death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:​
and they were judged every man according to their works."​
(Revelation 20:13)​
Doesn't sound Scriptural to me; my low thought is 'not likely'...

Amen.

Dec 18, 2023
For discussion only.
In many verses of the scripture, we read about another world, one much different than ours, it’s a world of spirit creatures, good and bad. They possess power beyond anything we can ever imagine.

Ephesians 6:12 tells us, “We wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.”

Concerning spirits, the is the story of Samuel being summoned up by the Witch of Endor. Moses and Elijah appearing with the Lord. Sampson’s parents see and speak with “the angel of the LORD.” We read about good angels from above and demon angels from below.

There are four parts of hell, one of them holds the disembodied spirits of men. Here is where the soul and spirit of the unsaved are sent. The place is called Sheol, or Hades.

Another part of hell is called the deep, bottomless pit, or the Abyss. It’s the place of fallen spirit creatures. The legion of demons who possessed the man in the country of the Gadarenes, begged Jesus not to send them out into the deep (a chamber in hell). The bottomless pit is also mentioned in Revelation 9 and in Jude 6.

We read in Revelation 13:11, John writes, “I saw another beast coming up out of the earth” not from the earth, but from up out of the earth. Is this beast a man? It appears so, as is the 1st beast, the antichrist who rises up out of the sea.

Revelation 11:7, when the two witnesses finish their testimony (confirming Christ covenant) the beast that ascended out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.”

Here’s the question. “Can a demon take possession of the soul and spirit of a person already sent to Hades? Let’s say it’s Adolph Hitler. Can a powerful demon possess his soul and spirit then takes on the flesh of a man and come up from below?

If so, when it is summoned up from the pit, he would have the mind and spirit of Hitler united with the power of a demon.

If a man like Adolf Hitler had ever possessed this degree of power and authority, there’s no telling what he would have done. Who or whatever this beast is who comes up out of the earth,’ heaven help those who remain on the earth.”

Your thoughts.
I have no idea what your talking about again.

Satan can take up any form in spirit and can perform lying miracles,.

But if your asking if satan can be born in the flesh, what difference would it make if he can make a person belief he is flesh through a lying miracle. .

10-22-27

Dec 17, 2023
Scripture? As my thoughts are 'way ↓ .................... God's High Thoughts/Ways!
........................................................................ lower than' ↑:

"It Is Appointed once to die, and after The Judgment" (Hebrews 9:27)​
demon possession with life before resurrection / The Judgment Day?:

"...death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them:​
and they were judged every man according to their works."​
(Revelation 20:13)​
Doesn't sound Scriptural to me; my low thought is 'not likely'...

Amen.
Grace ambassador,
You made an excellent point; it’s the same question I asked myself. Scriptures say, ‘It is appointed unto man to die once and then the judgment.’

You’re right; he has already died, but if it were possible, he would not have to suffer death a second time.

Your next question would be, “Why not?”

Here’s why: Revelation 20:10 reads, “Both the beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire and (they) shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

So, according to the Scriptures, he would not die a second death. That does leave the door open for this possible scenario.

Your thoughts.

Dec 18, 2023
Grace ambassador,
You made an excellent point; it’s the same question I asked myself. Scriptures say, ‘It is appointed unto man to die once and then the judgment.’

You’re right; he has already died, but if it were possible, he would not have to suffer death a second time.

Your next question would be, “Why not?”

Here’s why: Revelation 20:10 reads, “Both the beast and the false prophet are cast alive into the lake of fire and (they) shall be tormented day and night forever and ever.”

So, according to the Scriptures, he would not die a second death. That does leave the door open for this possible scenario.

Your thoughts.
he told you not likely,

So why now try to convince him of your crazy ideas.

what part of not likely do you not understand

Dec 18, 2023
For discussion only.

Your thoughts.
why would you want give satan more power than he has 🤔.

Why would you even want people to believe that.

oyster67

May 24, 2014
For discussion only.

Your thoughts.
I'm sure that, even now, many things are hidden from our eyes.
"There's chariots o' fire in them thar mountains!" ;)

10-22-27

Dec 17, 2023
I'm sure that, even now, many things are hidden from our eyes.
"There's chariots o' fire in them thar mountains!" ;)
Oyster67 wrote, "I'm sure that, even now, many things are hidden from our eyes."

How right you are. But every prophesy will be understood, revealed, fulfilled and witnessed before the end comes. In 1945 if anyone had said, "the Jews will have their own land back, and they will prosper as it had been prophesied, they would have been laughed at.

Before the Atomic bomb is anyone would have said two-thirds of the earth will be wiped out, they would have been laughed at.

If anyone before satellite technology had said, "When the two witnesses of God are murdered, every "people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies" lying in the street; they would have been laughed at.

You get the point. Things are changing so fast, even the discoverers don't fully understand the potential of the new technology; like Artificial Intelligence. for example.

Oct 15, 2022
Here’s the question. “Can a demon take possession of the soul and spirit of a person already sent to Hades?

Revelation teaches that the Image of the Beast was given life...

Revelation 13:15
"And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed."

If the seventh head was Hitler (who died of a deadly head wound), then the eighth head could be a resurrected Hitler.

Yep. With A.I. advancing so fast, maybe it will adopt Hitler's persona.

The fact that the False Prophet has the ability to 'play God' so to speak, I would conclude that Hitler coming back is a valid probability.

Oct 15, 2022
We read in Revelation 13:11, John writes, “I saw another beast coming up out of the earth” not from the earth, but from up out of the earth. Is this beast a man?
It is possible that the Beast is a man.

There are many verses in the Bible that use Earth as a euphemism for the womb. This verse teaches that we all came from the 'lowest parts of the Earth'...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Scholars agree...

Psalm 139:15 Commentaries: My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; (biblehub.com)

When Jesus descended from Heaven to be incarnated, he first descended into Mary's womb...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

The two verses are in agreement. Babies can come up out of the Earth.

Sarah's womb is compared to a 'Pit' in these verses...

Isaiah 51:1-2
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

Thus, the 'Bottomless Pit' could refer to a woman's womb.

10-22-27

Dec 17, 2023
It is possible that the Beast is a man.

There are many verses in the Bible that use Earth as a euphemism for the womb. This verse teaches that we all came from the 'lowest parts of the Earth'...

Psalms 139:15
"My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth."

Scholars agree...

Psalm 139:15 Commentaries: My frame was not hidden from You, When I was made in secret, And skillfully wrought in the depths of the earth; (biblehub.com)

When Jesus descended from Heaven to be incarnated, he first descended into Mary's womb...

Ephesians 4:9
"Now that he ascended, what is it but that he also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?"

The two verses are in agreement. Babies can come up out of the Earth.

Sarah's womb is compared to a 'Pit' in these verses...

Isaiah 51:1-2
"Hearken to me, ye that follow after righteousness, ye that seek the LORD: look unto the rock whence ye are hewn, and to the hole of the pit whence ye are digged. Look unto Abraham your father, and unto Sarah that bare you: for I called him alone, and blessed him, and increased him."

Thus, the 'Bottomless Pit' could refer to a woman's womb.
Okay, great post, enjoyed all three. I can see you study as a "Researcher," think for yourself and have an open mind; I like that.