It Was YOU, Obama!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Galahad

My answer to that question would be I would try to save them and the nation, as I would not chose one over the other.

Do you think the Lord Jesus cares about saving one sinner over another, or does He want all men to come to repentance ???
Ken. The joke is, if I don't save any of those progressive PC leftists, I save the nation! The loss of a few to save the many. It was a joke.

K

KennethC

Just calling out publically what you do pal....just as you say that you do....you don't like it then don't read and or respond, but as long as you continually yank scriptures out of context and push heretical dogma I will call you on it...
Wrong you are stated out publically by your opinion what you think I am doing, and in doing so you do not give scripture to back you stance.

You are the one who has constantly made statements that scriptures can be taken and stand alone, not me, so it is you that is yanking scriptures out of their context to make them say what they don't.

I will always respond to a misuse of scripture so that those who are listening that are new or weak to the faith are not lead astray by false private interpretations of the word or half truths.

Explain to me how stating the facts as they relate to Obama's record as president amounts to "belittling and demeaning" him?

Since you said the same thing twice, so will I. How does the mere list of facts amount to "belittling and demeaning" him? Please elucidate.

Because when you throw in little snide comments about the person along with quoting those facts then you are going beyond what we are called to do.

If you don't know when you or others do not know when you have or have not made little snide comments about the person as well in some of your responses then it would not do any good for me to point them out. Because then you would try and twist it around and call me judgmental instead of listen to what others have said.

I have done by the guidance of the word to properly reprove and rebuke others by the word of God, and instead of accept it you all get defensive instead and a couple even go even further to a condemning attitude in their remarks. We are not called to condemn nobody but we are called to edify and exhort them instead.

K

KennethC

Ken. The joke is, if I don't save any of those progressive PC leftists, I save the nation! The loss of a few to save the many. It was a joke.

I understand it was a joke and that is fine with how you look at things.

I was just stating that to me the belief in the Lord and leading others to that salvation through Him is no joke to me.
I take it very seriously and so did the Apostle Paul who warned the other disciples in tears about not to be drawn away by false teaching. For he told them they would not be spared if they go off following other doctrines !!!

Feb 9, 2010
Although I do not support the Islam faith,and God does not support the Islam faith,according to the way that America operates,Obama is well within his rights to claim to be a Muslim,because in America you can practice any religion you want.

But although the Islam faith,Muslims,is not acceptable to God,we should actually feel sorry for them and their religion will proceed no further,it will not amount to anything that is a threat,but they will decrease in power until they are plucked up by the roots by the little horn in Daniel,because they will rebel against the one world government,and unified religious system,that will cause the world to not trust government anymore,and they will turn to the man of sin to solve their problems.

The truth is that the fundamental Christians and Muslims will actually have something in common and be compatible,as far as their belief in one God,and nothing to do with the occult,during the time when the one world government,and unified religious system,are in effect,which is occult in nature and does not adhere to God in the right sense.

At that time fundamental Christians and Muslims might actually be friends for they will be different than the rest of the world,that will not tolerate their view of religion,so they might as well support each other for the world is against them.

At that time of the unified religious system the only people that they will not like will be the fundamental Christians and Muslims,so I believe that although they do have separate religions they will support each other because it is them against the world,who will not tolerate their religion as in the past,for it will be a hate crime for them to try to convert someone to their religion,and they will try to stifle them from impacting the world,and that is what probably ticks the Muslims off,and they will say it is an insult to Allah and call a holy war,which is the 6th trumpet which describes nuclear weapons,and that is why they are plucked up by the roots.

So we should not worry about Islam because they are not going to amount to anything,but we should feel sorry for them,because they will soon be torn to pieces when they rebel against a system that we Christians do not like either and do not support.

It is the occultists that we should worry about for they are the ones who will gain power in the future,and will cause the beast kingdom to come about,and especially their interpretation of the Bible that will deceive the world,that God warns us about in 1 Timothy 4:1-5,that will become so popular that people will only want to hear the Bible according to that interpretation,2 Timothy 4:2-4).

People that have started organizations,and then started web sites,that openly talk of the Bible and quote it,and talk of the occult at the same time,that also believe in Hinduism and Buddhism,and interpret the Bible according to occult theology.

Organizations like the Theosophical Society,started by Helena Blavatsky,which has a web site out.

Alice Bailey,which came the New Age movement,who started Lucis Trust to promote her books,that has a web site Lucis Trust to promote her books.

And other people,and organizations,like this,who hold an occult interpretation of the Bible,and believe Lucifer is the helper of this world,and is both good and evil,like people can do both good or evil.

Which I am not taking anything away from a person pointing out Obama is Muslim,because we are against it,but we do not need to worry about them for they will not amount to anything.

It will be the occult that will increase until it permeates the world,and is the beast kingdom,which they are throwing out a lightly occult interpretation of the Bible,which is easy to digest,which through time will increase more in the occult until the Bible is believed in a heavy occult interpretation.The inner circle,heavy occult,throws out an outer circle,lightly occult,and through time the outer circle becomes more like the inner circle,and when they get to the beast kingdom,the outer circle is the inner circle,because the occult is about trying to get power from nature,which they will lust more and more for power,until the outer circle is the inner circle,hence the beast kingdom.

Dec 12, 2013
I will always respond to a misuse of scripture so that those who are listening that are new or weak to the faith are not lead astray by false private interpretations of the word or half truths.
What is tragic is the fact that your pseudo, ox before the cart false gospel is what leads one astray pal......keep working for your salvation that you hope you will get...me...the bible states clearly that I already possess it....by faith without works!

skipp

Mar 6, 2014
If all these things are true (I have seen videos of him saying some of these things, not sure about the others!) then I think the USA has a BIG problem.

What else will he do in the next 2 years? And will he enable himself to stay in power longer, with some kind of war measures act? (That's what we call it in Canada!)

I don't care if he is a Muslim, if he had admitted it from the beginning. Instead he set himself up as a Christian. Plus being a Mulsim has radically affected his politics, even if Iran is the only bad deal he made. Of course, he doesn't support Israel at all. At least our petty dictator, Harper, has maintained strong support of Israel.
It's common in America for politicians to pretend to be Christians while doing all sorts of shady, underhanded things on the side. The majority of them use Christianity to get votes. It's very rare to find a politician who is sincerely devout. And this goes for both Republicans and Democrats.

The Iran deal is one of the worst things Obama has done.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
The truth is that the fundamental Christians and Muslims will actually have something in common and be compatible,as far as their belief in one God,and nothing to do with the occult,during the time when the one world government,and unified religious system,are in effect,which is occult in nature and does not adhere to God in the right sense.

At that time fundamental Christians and Muslims might actually be friends for they will be different than the rest of the world,that will not tolerate their view of religion,so they might as well support each other for the world is against them.
The truth is that Muslims are cutting off the heads of Christians.

What's your deal with the occult? You seem to mention it in every post?

K

KennethC

What is tragic is the fact that your pseudo, ox before the cart false gospel is what leads one astray pal......keep working for your salvation that you hope you will get...me...the bible states clearly that I already possess it....by faith without works!
You are the one who puts things out of order as you like a few others put salvation as immediate physical possession when there are a number of scriptures that shows it is the ending result of keeping our faith in Jesus.

S

sassylady

Probably true but we are still commanded to pray for those in charge.

A

AgeofKnowledge

Psychopathy in the White House: http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2015/08/psychopathy_in_the_white_house.html