It's so good to be here and I look forward to chatting with all of you!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 3, 2023
Hello! I am a Christian woman who loves to be connected to others, but sometimes have a hard actually doing that. I am married to a wonderful man and it's just the two of us with our dog now that our kids are grown. I am always looking for ways to grow closer to My God and love spending time with Him. I love being outdoors in all of God's creation and I especially love hiking. I also love to read. I look forward to meeting you!

Walter

Jul 20, 2022
Washington
firstthings1sttab.tripod.com
Hello! I am a Christian woman who loves to be connected to others, but sometimes have a hard actually doing that. I am married to a wonderful man and it's just the two of us with our dog now that our kids are grown. I am always looking for ways to grow closer to My God and love spending time with Him. I love being outdoors in all of God's creation and I especially love hiking. I also love to read. I look forward to meeting you!
Hi NaomV, Welcome and glad you are here with us,

Love, Walter And Debbie

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Jun 29, 2023
Welcome. I just joined last week. Always enjoy meeting new friends. My name is elisabeth.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi and welcome to CC!!! The Lord led you to a great place to interact with other believers and make many new friends. Glad you have joined in on the Forums and God bless your family and your time here😊🙏

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Hello NaomV. We are glad to have you with us. Look through the forums for interesting threads. Members here often talk about interesting books and videos they come across and your input would also be nice.

I know your dog loves to hike with you. Our big boy is a St Bernard. He likes to do everything.....as long as it is with his family. Welcome to our fellowship NaomV! :)

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Looking forward to meeting you through your posts. It is great that you are always looking for ways to grow closer to God. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

Philip1777

Jun 3, 2023
Hi NaomV,
I too am new here. Isn’t it great to have a wonderful spouse? I’m so happy more people are joining this group of Christians. I look forward to reading you post and having Christian conversations with you and everyone here.

God bless you,
Philip

Jul 3, 2023
It's nice to meet you, Philip1777! Yes, it is great to have a wonderful spouse for sure. I am so thankful. It seems like a great group here and I am excited to have found this site. I look forward to the same and God bless you as well!

Jul 3, 2023
Hello NaomV. We are glad to have you with us. Look through the forums for interesting threads. Members here often talk about interesting books and videos they come across and your input would also be nice.

I know your dog loves to hike with you. Our big boy is a St Bernard. He likes to do everything.....as long as it is with his family. Welcome to our fellowship NaomV! :)
Thank you Isny! I appreciate the suggestions! Yes, our dog definitely loves to hike with us :) That's awesome you have a St. Bernard! Thank you for the warm welcome!