Jerusalems fall

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Andfor this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie

I think they will believe that lie anyway.No matter what biblical words you quote before their eyes
Lol it was part of a conversation i was replying to with another brother …..eas talking about the restoration of Israel and whether the United Nations ruling in the forties was Gods work or a delusion

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Israel is talking about sacrificing red heifers and imagining a way to rebuild thier temple …..do you understand how that is a denial of Christ whomis the temple of God and was the sacrifice of God to cover all appeasement ?

you can see thier faith isn’t in him or moving towards faith in him . the goal in restoring Israel is to resurrect the old covenant to somehow . return to Israel as a chosen nation and seperate and above all others in Gods sight tbat is all desolate now it’s meaningless to God now to go sacrifice a heifer it’s just cruel now
What I see is that God is accounting for their blindness. He's using the fact that they still want to make daily animal sacrifices. God tells us about it in John's Revelation. Also of how the antichrist will also take advantage of the Jews and cater to them for awhile by helping them build their silly temple and letting them make their daily animal sacrifices.

Also take note that the Jews must already be in their land, Israel, and that they have full control over all of Jerusalem which has already come to pass. This is why I'm not bothering about other people's interpretations of what the Bible says.

The only thing that still must be addressed is the dome of the rock and I have a feeling that the antichrist will destroy it so that the Jews will get their temple. Meanwhile, the antichrist wants that temple because then he can desecrate it 3-1/2 years later to try to make himself god.

🚀

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I think God got them to do it. Later on, the UN was like, "...WHAT WAS I THINKING?!??..." but it was too late! :ROFL::LOL::ROFL:

🚀
Something I just thought of dear friend

when the disciples asked Jesus “ what will be the sign of these things ( Jerusalem and the temples destruction )

and what will be the signs of the end of the world and your coming ?

Jesus tells them of the total destruction of Jerusalem and the temple buildings but in all those signs he gives he never says anything about the temple being rebuilt or Jews being gathered back into the land . My point is he says that in the Old Testament bout the time Babylon had conquered and scattered israel the first time

bit seven hundred years later when the messiah had finally come they were all returning to the land under the previous kingdoms that ruled Greece and now rome orders .

Even in those times mass immigration of foreigners was an issue for nations where Israelis were fleeing to and everyone wanted them gone even then people from other nations blamed immigrants and refugees for societies issues. And truly it causes a lot of societal issues that makes it hard for citizens but nevertheless

Greece and Rome were dealing with that issue then and Israelites already were being led back I ton th owe land because other nations were tired of having them consume thier resources.

at he Jews sadly have been the most persecuted people on earth in our relevant time period we hear of the host the terrible true tragedy and horror . But they have endured things like that since Babylon conquered them in ad 600 not exactly genocides always but often enslavement and captivity and exile from thier homelands

under greece they began to re order them into Israel to solve the issues and inder rome it was put on express because they wanted peaceful rule within the territories governed by the Roman Empire and those preceding empires also dealt with the same issues we do today when immigration is the subject

these are curses written in the law against Israel’s tribes and their descendants if the covenant law was broken . It is the source of why the Jewish peoples really the children of Jacob specifically ( Israel ) have suffered so much over the past I don’t know maybe 3000 appx years and even to this day they are surrounded on all sides and just endured a massive terrorist attack on oct 7 last year where over a th it’s d Jews were killed simply because they are the people that they are

people who have read the law carefully the blessings and the curses understand why the Jewish people have endured what they have .

i do actually believe before Christ returns there will be alot of Israelites who convert however if not all of them at that time The people of Israel saved indeed the earthly land of Israel not

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
What I see is that God is accounting for their blindness. He's using the fact that they still want to make daily animal sacrifices. God tells us about it in John's Revelation. Also of how the antichrist will also take advantage of the Jews and cater to them for awhile by helping them build their silly temple and letting them make their daily animal sacrifices.

Also take note that the Jews must already be in their land, Israel, and that they have full control over all of Jerusalem which has already come to pass. This is why I'm not bothering about other people's interpretations of what the Bible says.

The only thing that still must be addressed is the dome of the rock and I have a feeling that the antichrist will destroy it so that the Jews will get their temple. Meanwhile, the antichrist wants that temple because then he can desecrate it 3-1/2 years later to try to make himself god.

🚀
Yes I respect what you see and think please don’t think otherwise !! and it’s a beautiful idea your talking about there worth consideration

and I do appreciate the friendly discussion as always !!! I bet you we agree on this ?

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
‭‭John‬ ‭3:16 ‭KJV‬‬

We might have other scriptures that add to the understanding but I’m glad we agree on that one for certain I’m assuming !!!

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
aim. It sure what you mean “brought them back “ are you talking about the in decision to form a three part state the West Bank Gaza and Jerusalem with the land ? Filled with Palestinians and Muslims and Jews and Christian’s ?

did God set up a democracy in Israel ? When he’s thier king ? Or was that the work of the world powers at that time ? If God restore them it would be because they repented and accepted the messiah and returned to him as God

He’s gathering his people both Jew and gentile by means of the gospel it began to be preached in Israel and is now extended to all peoples Jew and gentile same kingdom same promises same spirit same family of God

I’m not sure God has brought israel back as many think but it’s o my my own foolish opinion so it’s not something g I’m insisting you must believe .

truly God promised to destroy Jerusalem because they broke his covenant and leave it desolate .but make a new one with new people

I believe he’s gathering his people through the gospel and people believing Jew or gentile. The Jews that have existed through the generations that rejected Jesus srent dofferent from the gentiles that have

aid theres prophecy in the new testement for the restoration of Israel’s earthly temple and land I’ve never read it . The earthly Jerusalems story ends in perpetual desolation and th e heavenly Jerusalems story began where Jesus is on the throne
Careful. You'll get called an "antisemite" for writing such things. ;)

(Such aspersions identify those who are into politics over their heads.)

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
Jesus tells them of the total destruction of Jerusalem and the temple buildings but in all those signs he gives he never says anything about the temple being rebuilt or Jews being gathered back into the land.
There were a lot of things Jesus didn't say because He only had a certain amount of time before He was to return to the Father. So what He told us was the things that will happen that will directly impact us and how we are to deal with them. If you notice, what He told us was what we must do when this happens, that is, to watch out that no one deceives us. Then He told us all that things that could happen directly to us.

The prophecies that the major and minor prophets, and John revealed were about stuff that is going to happen in the rest of the world. Something that will be out of our control and therefore no direct instructions about those things. That's why Jesus never talked about all that. Also just because Jesus never mentioned those things, He would still want us to consider what the rest of the Bible says.

🚀

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
I understand Revelation to be the de facto standard for events in time and space: eternal truths, which, in the fullness of time, are revealed in the earth.

The woman, for example, is clearly Jerusalem.
But she is also the church who succumbs to the world and its leaders in the last days.
There are many examples of "the woman" in scripture.

The man child is clearly Jesus.
But he is also the corporate son who emerges from the church as the standard in the earth in the last days.
The are many examples of "a son who is given" throughout the Old and New Testaments.

Just as there were anti-christs in the world long ago there will be a man who embodies that wickedness in the days to come.

These things are not strange. Christ is singular in that only by Him are we reconciled to the Father.
But Christ is also corporate: believers make up His flesh and His bones.

Depending upon perspective I am 'father', 'son', 'husband', 'brother', or gender-neutral 'friend', etc. The label I wear depends upon your view.

Revelation represents the essence of the thing/person in its purest form. The book literally presents Truth from the perspective of Jesus Christ: the one who bridges the natural and the eternal.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Careful. You'll get called an "antisemite" for writing such things. ;)

(Such aspersions identify those who are into politics over their heads.)
For talking about what the Old Testament prophets assure would happen ? And quoting those things or ? How does that relate to politics ? Sorry brother not really making the connection

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I understand Revelation to be the de facto standard for events in time and space: eternal truths, which, in the fullness of time, are revealed in the earth.

The woman, for example, is clearly Jerusalem.
But she is also the church who succumbs to the world and its leaders in the last days.
There are many examples of "the woman" in scripture.

The man child is clearly Jesus.
But he is also the corporate son who emerges from the church as the standard in the earth in the last days.
The are many examples of "a son who is given" throughout the Old and New Testaments.

Just as there were anti-christs in the world long ago there will be a man who embodies that wickedness in the days to come.

These things are not strange. Christ is singular in that only by Him are we reconciled to the Father.
But Christ is also corporate: believers make up His flesh and His bones.

Depending upon perspective I am 'father', 'son', 'husband', 'brother', or gender-neutral 'friend', etc. The label I wear depends upon your view.

Revelation represents the essence of the thing/person in its purest form. The book literally presents Truth from the perspective of Jesus Christ: the one who bridges the natural and the eternal.
Always an interesting perspective

Aaron56

Jul 12, 2021
For talking about what the Old Testament prophets assure would happen ? And quoting those things or ? How does that relate to politics ? Sorry brother not really making the connection
I was called "antisemetic" for suggesting that a single path of redemption was offered to all mankind: through Christ Jesus.
I also asked, according to their doctrine (that there is one covenant for the Jews and another for the non-Jews), if a Jew who comes to Christ must decide between their small portion of land mentioned in the old covenant or the entire kingdom of God secured in Christ in the new covenant. I was called an antisemite for that question.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
There were a lot of things Jesus didn't say because He only had a certain amount of time before He was to return to the Father. So what He told us was the things that will happen that will directly impact us and how we are to deal with them. If you notice, what He told us was what we must do when this happens, that is, to watch out that no one deceives us. Then He told us all that things that could happen directly to us.

The prophecies that the major and minor prophets, and John revealed were about stuff that is going to happen in the rest of the world. Something that will be out of our control and therefore no direct instructions about those things. That's why Jesus never talked about all that. Also just because Jesus never mentioned those things, He would still want us to consider what the rest of the Bible says.

🚀
How about his apostles afterwards th ey never taught it either did they ? I’m asking you actually not rhetorically because I actually don’t remember ever reading that in the epistles or acts and am asking if you maybe know if a place where they discuss Jerusalems earthly restoration or rebuilding of the Jewish temple ?

I see this alot in the New Testament

“These all died in faith, not having received the promises, but having seen them afar off, and were persuaded of them, and embraced them, and confessed that they were strangers and pilgrims on the earth. ….For they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country. But now they desire a better country, that is, an heavenly: wherefore God is not ashamed to be called their God: for he hath prepared for them a city.”
‭‭Hebrews‬ ‭11:13-14, 16‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

And if I go and prepare a place for you,

I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.”
‭‭John‬ ‭14:2-3‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“So then after the Lord had spoken unto them, he was received up into heaven, and sat on the right hand of God.”
‭‭Mark‬ ‭16:19‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight.

And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, Ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus, which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven.”
‭‭Acts‬ ‭1:9-11‬ ‭KJV‬‬

“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.”
‭‭1 Thessalonians‬ ‭4:16-17‬ ‭

I go away to prepare a place for you and I will return and take you to be with me where I am we’ll be together in a better place

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
I was called "antisemetic" for suggesting that a single path of redemption was offered to all mankind: through Christ Jesus.
I also asked, according to their doctrine (that there is one covenant for the Jews and another for the non-Jews), if a Jew who comes to Christ must decide between their small portion of land mentioned in the old covenant or the entire kingdom of God secured in Christ in the new covenant. I was called an antisemite for that question.
Yeah people get carried away brother I’m sorry that happened

my king and my savior and Lord was born a Jew and died for me , all my heroes were born Israelites other than my daddy and mama . All my favorite writers were born Jewish ……I pray for the nation of Israel to accept Jesus , I watch the nation of Israel regarding prophetic things I actually do read regarding them in tbe end times ect

I just believe tbat any human from a Muslim to a Jew to an atheist needs to repent and believe the everlasting Gospel because it is Gods only way given to man to be saved

I’m pro every human believing the lord regardless of race , gender , age , past creeds or beliefs and in most cases actions ……I believe all of us can be saved regardless of any factors of flesh and blood and we don’t need to convert to Judaism in order to be a Christian

sort of a position that No particular one is extra special or chosen to God anymore apart from Jesus , who makes us all precious to him that believe is my position that israelite man born a Jew under law Bout 2000 years ago is my hero I’m definately pro Israel I just don’t think the United Nations lol is an operative of the lord

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
How about his apostles afterwards th ey never taught it either did they ? I’m asking you actually not rhetorically because I actually don’t remember ever reading that in the epistles or acts and am asking if you maybe know if a place where they discuss Jerusalems earthly restoration or rebuilding of the Jewish temple ?
They were too busy spreading the gospel which was is the most important thing. The end times wasn't going to happen in their lifetime so I don't think the Holy Spirit was going to have them put their energy into that. Also John didn't receive that revelation until near the end of his life (Revelation written around 96AD and John died some time after 98AD). By that time, the rest of the Apostles were dead.

It's interesting what Daniel wrote. After an angel told him a lot of mind-blowing stuff, he writes,

Daniel 12:8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

So this is why the apostles didn't bother including the end times in their message. It simply wasn't the time for it and none of the new Christians would need to know about it.

It is interesting to know though that more Christians are starting to study the end times prophecies NOW and are starting to understand it.

🚀

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
They were too busy spreading the gospel which was is the most important thing. The end times wasn't going to happen in their lifetime so I don't think the Holy Spirit was going to have them put their energy into that. Also John didn't receive that revelation until near the end of his life (Revelation written around 96AD and John died some time after 98AD). By that time, the rest of the Apostles were dead.

It's interesting what Daniel wrote. After an angel told him a lot of mind-blowing stuff, he writes,

Daniel 12:8 I heard, but I did not understand. So I asked, “My lord, what will the outcome of all this be?”

9 He replied, “Go your way, Daniel, because the words are rolled up and sealed until the time of the end. 10 Many will be purified, made spotless and refined, but the wicked will continue to be wicked. None of the wicked will understand, but those who are wise will understand.

11 “From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished and the abomination that causes desolation is set up, there will be 1,290 days. 12 Blessed is the one who waits for and reaches the end of the 1,335 days.

So this is why the apostles didn't bother including the end times in their message. It simply wasn't the time for it and none of the new Christians would need to know about it.

It is interesting to know though that more Christians are starting to study the end times prophecies NOW and are starting to understand it.

🚀
But ….they did clearly and repeatedly give an end times message that doesn’t include a word about Israel’s earthly restoration

instead they teach of a heavenly Jerusalem where Christ is king that will come to a new earth after this one ends

sort of notice how the Old Testament mainly focuses on israel the people it’s given to and thier land ?

But the New Testament focuses on all nations converting to the gospel and being saved from death and hell ? From the end of this creation ? Inheriting an everlasting kingdom with Christ ? That’s not of this world ?

“Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father. But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.”
‭‭John‬ ‭4:21, 23-24‬ ‭KJV‬‬

A Christian can hear the gospel and live anywhere on earth and worship God with no man made temple no levite priests it doesn’t matter what nationality they are what color thier skin is ….

Location was important but now on the sacred temple mound , it be of the worlds oldest and most “holy “ Muslim mosques sits tbat declares god has no son on its roof. It sits there in honor of “Muhammad as a testimony to his body taken up to heaven “

This is the temple mound in Jerusalem

2ndTimeIsTheCharm

Feb 17, 2023
But ….they did clearly and repeatedly give an end times message that doesn’t include a word about Israel’s earthly restoration

instead they teach of a heavenly Jerusalem where Christ is king that will come to a new earth after this one ends

Why would that contradict what I wrote? It's perfectly legit that they teach about the Lord Jesus being king over the new Jerusalem and earth. That's part of what every Christian should know throughout the ages. For most of the past 2,000 years, the Jews were not even brought back to Israel yet, so there would have been no thought about them building the temple or their daily animal sacrifices. Until Israel becomes a nation again, there should be no reason for anyone to even think about those things.

But now Israel is a nation, and Jerusalem has been unified. So of course the Jews are going to think about such things.

And the prophecies are being unsealed so that more and more Christians are starting to understand them....

Daniel 12 says that the prophecies will be sealed until our time:

Daniel12:4 But as for you, Daniel, conceal these words and seal up the book until the time of the end; many will go to and fro, and knowledge will increase.”

The TLB translation makes it even more clear:

Daniel12:4 “But Daniel, keep this prophecy a secret; seal it up so that it will not be understood until the end times, when travel and education shall be vastly increased!”

It means the prophecies will be unsealed at a time when travel and education are more accessible. And we've reached that point.

Doesn't your church ever talk about the end times? Read the books written about the end times? Or read the million posts about the end times on the Internet? Or see the even more millions of videos about the end time on YouTube? It's everywhere. You can't avoid it, lol!

If the Ezekiel 38 war happens, then that would render Islam powerless. So in regard to the Muslim structure over the area where the Jewish temple is suppose to be, I personally think the antichrist wants that Jewish temple to be built (to take over as a god 3-1/2 years later), so he will simply have that mosque destroyed (even if there is no Ezekiel 38 war).

🚀

Mar 4, 2024
“And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

and she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭12:1-2‬ ‭KJV‬‬

The beautiful woman wearing crown and jewels gives birth to the male child whomis to rule from the throne of God and then she is Carried into the wilderness for a time . Later we see tbat the beast has caught the woman and her appearance has been altered

“And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

and upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭17:4-6‬ ‭KJV‬‬

Do the prophets give us any insight into this imagery ?

genesis 37:10-11 israel is the woman with the sun clothing her and moon under her and a crown of twelve stars )she is shown as beautiful because God made her beautiful

“Son of man, cause Jerusalem to know her abominations,

I decked thee also with ornaments, and I put bracelets upon thy hands, and a chain on thy neck. And I put a jewel on thy forehead, and earrings in thine ears, and a beautiful crown upon thine head.

Thus wast thou decked with gold and silver; and thy raiment was of fine linen, and silk, and broidered work; thou didst eat fine flour, and honey, and oil: and thou wast exceeding beautiful, and thou didst prosper into a kingdom. And thy renown went forth among the heathen for thy beauty: for it was perfect through my comeliness, which I had put upon thee, saith the Lord GOD.”
‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭16:2, 11-14‬

That’s why we see the beautiful woman wearing her crown and her beauty is renowned above the earth

“And of thy garments thou didst take, and deckedst thy high places with divers colours, and playedst the harlot thereupon: ( that’s why she’s wearing different colored garments and jewels )

the like things shall not come, neither shall it be so. Thou hast also taken thy fair jewels of my gold and of my silver, which I had given thee, and madest to thyself images of men, and didst commit whoredom with them, And in all thine abominations and thy whoredoms thou hast not remembered the days of thy youth, when thou wast naked and bare, and wast polluted in thy blood.

Thou hast built thy high place at every head of the way, and hast made thy beauty to be abhorred, and hast opened thy feet to every one that passed by, and multiplied thy whoredoms. How weak is thine heart, saith the Lord GOD, seeing thou doest all these things, the work of an imperious whorish woman; Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them; behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy. And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare. They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords. And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.”

‭‭Ezekiel‬ ‭16:16-17, 22, 25, 30, 35-41‬ ‭

This again is why we have this in revelation

“And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.”
‭‭Revelation‬ ‭17:16-17‬ ‭

Wherefore, O harlot, hear the word of the LORD: Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because thy filthiness was poured out, and thy nakedness discovered through thy whoredoms with thy lovers, and with all the idols of thy abominations, and by the blood of thy children, which thou didst give unto them; behold, therefore I will gather all thy lovers, with whom thou hast taken pleasure, and all them that thou hast loved, with all them that thou hast hated; I will even gather them round about against thee, and will discover thy nakedness unto them, that they may see all thy nakedness.

And I will judge thee, as women that break wedlock and shed blood are judged; and I will give thee blood in fury and jealousy. And I will also give thee into their hand, and they shall throw down thine eminent place, and shall break down thy high places: they shall strip thee also of thy clothes, and shall take thy fair jewels, and leave thee naked and bare. They shall also bring up a company against thee, and they shall stone thee with stones, and thrust thee through with their swords. And they shall burn thine houses with fire, and execute judgments upon thee in the sight of many women: and I will cause thee to cease from playing the harlot, and thou also shalt give no hire any more.

consider that revelation corresponds to the rest of the Bible and isnt meant to predict things outside of scripture
Is there a question or point in there somewhere, or are you just quoting scripture?

Inquisitor

Mar 17, 2022
Sounds like the recent total solar eclipse.:unsure:
In ancient times, abnormal astronomical phenomena meant that something important was going to happen.
I suddenly feel that all these biblical words have been hit on something.
What do you sense is going to happen?

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Is there a question or point in there somewhere, or are you just quoting scripture?
Quoting scripture so people can read it themselves if you don’t see a point maybe find a thread where you can contribute to what’s being discussed