Jesse Jackson endorses Donald Trump

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Mar 2, 2016
[video=youtube;7U6Pp5iflTs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7U6Pp5iflTs[/video]

Mar 2, 2016
Nobody wants to touch this one apparently. Lol

U

Ultimatum77

Jesse doesn't play as evidenced on his mic blip about obama 8 years ago about "talking down to black people" and ahem cutting things....Jesse "dangerous" Jackson... don't mess with him lol.....

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Jessie has been bought and paid for many times over the years.

His hypocrisy has driven his son out of his mind.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

J

jennymae

Jesse Jackson endorsing Trump is a kiss of death.

notuptome

May 17, 2013
Jesse Jackson endorsing Trump is a kiss of death.
Notice the dates. It's a very old endorsement. Jessie has no credibility to make any impact.

For the cause of Christ
Roger

Mar 2, 2016
Jessie doesn't really endorse Donald. This just makes the point that Trump does not hate minorities.

J

jennymae

Jessie doesn't really endorse Donald. This just makes the point that Trump does not hate minorities.
I don't think he hate minorities. He's a businessman, they rarely ever hate minorities or anybody else for that matter. My biggest concern with Trump is his hot temper and that he might could be an extortion target, and that he is shifty as a weather vane:p

Mar 2, 2016
I don't think he hate minorities. He's a businessman, they rarely ever hate minorities or anybody else for that matter. My biggest concern with Trump is his hot temper and that he might could be an extortion target, and that he is shifty as a weather vane:p
The problem is your personal opinion likely wouldn't hold up in a court of law. Usually when you make accusations against a persons character you provide evidence to support it.

K

KimPetras

So by your logic, one's heart can only change for the better? You've been defending Trump's liberal track record (being pro-abortion, anti-gun, anti-deportation of illegal immigrants, etc...) by saying he had a change of heart. Fair enough, but couldn't one argue that since Donald Trump has changed on so many fundamental issues, his sentiments of minorities is one of them?

By the way, I don't think Trump is racist. He does say things without thinking and give the appearance of prejudice/racism though.

K

KimPetras

This just makes the point that Trump does not hate minorities.
What about when Trump endorses Hillary for being a potentially great president one day (AFTER Benghazi happened)? What about when Trump proclaims Hillary is the greatest Secret of State in US history (AFTER Benghazi happened)? This endorsement and proclamation came a lot sooner than the video in the OP.

I guess this makes the point Hillary was really a good Secretary of State? I guess this makes the point Hillary will be a great president?

Mar 2, 2016
So by your logic, one's heart can only change for the better? You've been defending Trump's liberal track record (being pro-abortion, anti-gun, anti-deportation of illegal immigrants, etc...) by saying he had a change of heart. Fair enough, but couldn't one argue that since Donald Trump has changed on so many fundamental issues, his sentiments of minorities is one of them?

By the way, I don't think Trump is racist. He does say things without thinking and give the appearance of prejudice/racism though.
ive defended trumps liberal track record? I'd like to see you provide some evidence to support that statement.

Mar 2, 2016
What about when Trump endorses Hillary for being a potentially great president one day (AFTER Benghazi happened)? What about when Trump proclaims Hillary is the greatest Secret of State in US history (AFTER Benghazi happened)? This endorsement and proclamation came a lot sooner than the video in the OP.

I guess this makes the point Hillary was really a good Secretary of State? I guess this makes the point Hillary will be a great president?
well if you're convinced have at it. I don't really care. Lol. This thread is about trump being called a racist...that he hates minorities. I won't swim in your cesspool of muddy waters.

K

KimPetras

ive defended trumps liberal track record? I'd like to see you provide some evidence to support that statement.
Have you not said people can change their mind, people can "grow"? At the very least, have you not supported comments with "likes" about Trump's heart changing and that he's not really liberal?

If you say no, I might have to dig through some old threads...

U

Ultimatum77

Lol these trump threads always have the same people bashing each other.....Nov 8th can't come soon enough! :)

M

Mitspa

Same ole Hillary propaganda

K

KimPetras

well if you're convinced have at it. I don't really care. Lol. This thread is about trump being called a racist...that he hates minorities. I won't swim in your cesspool of muddy waters.
I'm only using your point... an endorsement/praise of someone from years back obviously "proves" something to you... but it doesn't work for Trump and his endorsement of Hillary Clinton... it only works when you want to make a point that Trump doesn't hate minorities.

With you debunking your own logic, you show your hypocrisy. Hey... you and Jesse Jackson have something in common. :)

Mar 2, 2016
Have you not said people can change their mind, people can "grow"? At the very least, have you not supported comments with "likes" about Trump's heart changing and that he's not really liberal?

If you say no, I might have to dig through some old threads...
Of course people can change. This is just a stupid statement. I mean, it's actually pretty common knowledge and not just an opinion. Man, that brackish water you swim in stinks to high heaven. Lol

M

Mitspa

Is that when Hillary went to his wedding while claiming he has been a known racist for years ...trump already admitted he had to play politics to protect his business ...and that included kissing up to Hillary ...and he still won the Republican primary with more Republican votes than anyone in history ...so ..big deal...at least he is honest about it

K

KimPetras

Of course people can change. This is just a stupid statement. I mean, it's actually pretty common knowledge and not just an opinion. Man, that brackish water you swim in stinks to high heaven. Lol
Then reread my first post again. You're saying that the video makes a point that Trump doesn't hate minorities... but refuse to comment about Trump endorsing Hillary for president makes a similar point. Apparently the logic only works one way... if being consistent with your logic means I swim in brackish water... I'm curious what you're swimming in...:confused: