Jesus Would Accept Homosexuals, why not you?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JayHeart

I was thinking about this conversation and I decided last night to step out of it. I wrote a blog today....
mystdancer50 -- I commend you for how outspoken you are, and detailed your responses are. You seem to have a clear understanding of what faith and living for Christ means to our lives. Thanks for being a good example of the fine line between loving someone vs approving of their actions. This website is called Christian chat for a reason, and as Christians we should support one another in staying on the right path with God. :)

This is a sensitive issue, and we (along with half of the world) talk about it so much because it is a subject that many people question and need to talk about in order to understand what it means for them and their lives. More and more actually each day that it becomes a more accepted lifestyle choice. With so many (including churches) contributing to a world that condones making a lifestyle choice based on sex, there should be those of us refuting it to defend God's word. So thanks.

-Jayheart

D

DragonSlayer

The plain truth : No sodomite allowed in Heaven !
For this is a nameless abomination and the work of the devil !
So unless your aunt truly repents, Jesus would never accept her in Heaven !
Or else it would not be called Heaven !

Let your aunt truly repent and she will be fully accepted in Heaven by Jesus and all His armies !

Also, you should repent for your great blaspheme.

For Jesus does not accept sodomites or any other sinner in Heaven !
Jesus does not condone nameless abomination !
Jesus does not condone any other sin !

Jesus is not the Antichrist ! Jesus is Holy !

Understood, sir ?

Last edited by a moderator: