Jews, Gentiles, And The Church During the Millenium

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

crosspreacher

where are all the other people during this time?

why is there a HUGE battle instigated by satan at the end of it?

zone

so, all the dead people who will come from the 4 corners of the earth (Gog and Magog) to do battle in the last time (before the Second Advent btw)....were resurrected back to life into temporary flesh bodies at the end of the 1,000 years just to do battle against the Church and attack the holy people....then are killed in their 2nd flesh bodies, and resurrected again - for Judgment and thrown into the lake of fire?

this happens twice?

And the rest were killed with the sword which proceed from the mouth of Him who sat on the horse. And all the birds were filled with their flesh.
How could it happen twice? They are killed in verse 9 and they do not return to life again. The judgement of the white throne do not deal with flesh. John saw the dead not the alive.
It is only those who were found in the Book of life, will return to life. Rev 20 vs 15.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
what a sorry mess.
keep it.
it's a steel trap, and some just like it that way.
talking and talking and making stuff up.
false gospel.
all carnal.
meh.

tribesman

Oct 13, 2011
curse the jews?
if you mean Genesis 12, He was speaking to Abram.
not the State of Israel or AIPAC.
Right. Paul must have sinned gruesomely when he pronounced the curse on teachers of false gospels and those who loved not the Lord Jesus Christ. Of course many jews were included here. Oh, how "unloving" and "judgemental"!

HR is too often leading into rabbinic roots. People are misled by what they imagine to be "good" intentions.

Jan 8, 2013
yes, we are to believe that.
I am not trying to be troublesome to you but just to clarify because I see a conflict. Are we to believe that when the Lord ascended up before the disciples, that he ascended to the right hand of God the father to be seated upon a heavenly throne which is also the same throne of his father David? Is this what (Ps 132: 10-18, and Acts 2:29-36) is teaching and is it the understanding that the apostle Peter had? If that is true could you explain the time frame and fulfillment of the following passage in relationship to David's throne, his house being built, a place for the people Israel and his kingdom established in (2Sam 7:10-17). This came to David from the vision of the prophet Nathan.

Here the scripture:

[SUP]10 [/SUP]Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
[SUP]11 [/SUP]And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
[SUP]15 [/SUP]But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Where does (Matt 19:38) fit in, especially the phrase, 'in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory?' and concerning the time when the twelve shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Has this scene taken place, if so, then when, and if it is future then when are we to understand it will take place? I personally do not see the twelve sitting on thrones actively judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Can you help me out on this?

zone

Jun 13, 2010
I am not trying to be troublesome to you but just to clarify because I see a conflict. Are we to believe that when the Lord ascended up before the disciples, that he ascended to the right hand of God the father to be seated upon a heavenly throne which is also the same throne of his father David? Is this what (Ps 132: 10-18, and Acts 2:29-36) is teaching and is it the understanding that the apostle Peter had? If that is true could you explain the time frame and fulfillment of the following passage in relationship to David's throne, his house being built, a place for the people Israel and his kingdom established in (2Sam 7:10-17). This came to David from the vision of the prophet Nathan.

Here the scripture:

[SUP]10 [/SUP]Moreover I will appoint a place for my people Israel, and will plant them, that they may dwell in a place of their own, and move no more; neither shall the children of wickedness afflict them any more, as beforetime,
[SUP]11 [/SUP]And as since the time that I commanded judges to be over my people Israel, and have caused thee to rest from all thine enemies. Also the Lord telleth thee that he will make thee an house.
[SUP]12 [/SUP]And when thy days be fulfilled, and thou shalt sleep with thy fathers, I will set up thy seed after thee, which shall proceed out of thy bowels, and I will establish his kingdom.
[SUP]13 [/SUP]He shall build an house for my name, and I will stablish the throne of his kingdom for ever.
[SUP]14 [/SUP]I will be his father, and he shall be my son. If he commit iniquity, I will chasten him with the rod of men, and with the stripes of the children of men:
[SUP]15 [/SUP]But my mercy shall not depart away from him, as I took it from Saul, whom I put away before thee.
[SUP]16 [/SUP]And thine house and thy kingdom shall be established for ever before thee: thy throne shall be established for ever.
[SUP]17 [/SUP]According to all these words, and according to all this vision, so did Nathan speak unto David.

Where does (Matt 19:38) fit in, especially the phrase, 'in the regeneration when the Son of man shall sit in the throne of his glory?' and concerning the time when the twelve shall sit on thrones judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Has this scene taken place, if so, then when, and if it is future then when are we to understand it will take place? I personally do not see the twelve sitting on thrones actively judging the twelve tribes of Israel. Can you help me out on this?

http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/59097-pre-millennialism-chiliaism.html < click

Jan 8, 2013
You seem to be worn out on this topic, so I won't take up any more of your time. However, the scriptures deserve a greater examination on this topic in relationship to the throne of David and the people of Israel. Too much study can cause the flesh to get weary and when that happens we lose our enthusiasm and focus concerning the life that we have been given in Christ.

zone

Jun 13, 2010
You seem to be worn out on this topic, so I won't take up any more of your time. However, the scriptures deserve a greater examination on this topic in relationship to the throne of David and the people of Israel. Too much study can cause the flesh to get weary and when that happens we lose our enthusiasm and focus concerning the life that we have been given in Christ.
i'm not weary of the subject.
i just don't really have a lot of time to waste on the misunderstanding of 'the Throne of David'.

Christ is on His Throne.
it's in heaven.
He is King now.
there is no other throne.

(unless you're into British Israelism and Liz is keepin' it warm...in which case i'm not much interested either)
simple.

but go for it.