Just Because Someone Says Their a Chritian, doesn't mean they really are.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SparkleEyes

Mar 23, 2013
Bottom line - only you and God knows if you are a Christian.

Don't know if anyone realizes it, but there are pastors, preachers and priests who are not Christians. Heck, half of America thinks they are Christians. Their criteria - attend church a couple times a year, are baptized, they volunteered last year and helped an old lady across the street.

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013
Yeah, sometimes I claim to be a can of baked beans...
but claiming it never seems to make it true.

: )

Oct 31, 2011
RedTent....a little compassion and understanding will go much further than fire a brimstone here. Rosey is HURT and young. Instead of judging HER, let's see if we can love her into the strength and courage she needs to deal with this situation.

Maggie
Believe me Maggie, my fire and brimstone is not about not caring! I was where she was, it hurt for years and years. When I finally made it out of that pit, it wasn't by someone loving me, but by my letting Mom be who she was and accepting it without blaming her. Only then could I just be me and just live my life. It took me years and years to learn this.

I don't want anyone in this world to endure this pain. When Mothers aren't supportive it takes strength you can't imagine to stand alone. I wasn't judging her, not at all. I was hoping I could show her a way to cope. It is not easy, you are so right, it takes terrific courage and strength. Mothers have a place that no one else can fill. We can help, but we can't fill it.

You help with understanding and compassion. I was so hoping I could help by showing her a way to cope. Believe me, I feel love and compassion!

May 5, 2013
Make them watch Joyce myers, she always preaches about how people act all happy in church, but are a different person at home, maybe it will give them an aha! moment