Just getting started

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 6, 2023
Hello all and God bless!

I've slowly been coming back to my faith over the past year and a half after 30 plus years away! I am looking for the fellowship of any folks believing in and celebrating the Risen Christ. Any scriptural recommendations would be greatly appreciated

BeeBlessed

Jun 1, 2023
Hi, @Paulwalking , and welcome to CC! :) I know you‘ll find plenty of encouragement here and enjoy some great fellowship.

Romans 15:13 (NKJV)

13 Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Hello all and God bless!

I've slowly been coming back to my faith over the past year and a half after 30 plus years away! I am looking for the fellowship of any folks believing in and celebrating the Risen Christ. Any scriptural recommendations would be greatly appreciated
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" * ← recommended...

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

Isny

Jan 15, 2017
Paulwalking (new member)

Hello and welcome to our fellowship here at Christian Chat. We are glad you have joined us and look forward to seeing you in the forums.
Proverbs 3:5-6....Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct thy paths.

Deuteronomy

Jun 11, 2018
Hello all and God bless!

Hello Paul, and welcome to CChat! We're glad that you found us and joined in the discussions with us.

As far as finding those who believe in and celebrate the Risen Christ, you've come to the right place :giggle:(y)(y) And as far as Scripture goes, here are a few that I hope will prove to be helpful and/or an encouragement to you .. e.g. Deuteronomy 11:18-21; Joshua 1:8; Psalm 1:1-3, 103, 119:9,11, 105, Proverbs 3:5-6; Isaiah 40:31, 41:10; Jeremiah 29:11, 31:3; John 3:16, 5:24, 10:27-28; Romans 8:1, 28, 12:2; Philippians 1:6, 4:6-8; 1 Thessalonians 5:23-24; Hebrews 7:25; 1 John 1:8-2:1, 5:13; Jude 24-25.

God bless you!! (Numbers 6:24-26)

~Deuteronomy

Sunrise and Mountains - Lamentations 3.22-24.jpg

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
R (3) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
'Often times it may be concluded that we may not be doing very well
at managing our life and decide perhaps we need God.

'I came to this conclusion over two decades ago.... Thank God.
I came...I came to...I came to believe.
And the Holy Spirit is Christ here in the now.
'Praise God' :)

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello all and God bless!

Welcome to CC, dear brother Paul! :)(y):coffee:
John 3:16
“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
Hello all and God bless!

2nd Timothy 2:7 & 15, 3:16 & 17, 1st John 5:10 & 13, John 3:33, 14:26 & 16:3, Proverbs 4:7, 8:35, 16:3, 1st Corinthians 10:13. according to your description, these verses are excellent starters.