Kind of upset!! :(

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HannahLeigh143

So ive been dating this guy for two weeks now, and tonight is our 2 week anniversary. i basically had to ask him to say happy two week anniversary and now he stopped texting back about an hour ago and ive been calling and texting and hes not responding. Should I be worried? i mean hes a good guy, but i feel neglected! Am i over exaggerating or is this really wrong?

J

jimmydiggs

Am i over exaggerating or is this really wrong?
Over exaggerating by far.

EDIT: erm, exaggerating isn't the word. You're over-reacting. You guys are young, it's nothing serious, and it's only two weeks.

H

HannahLeigh143

Over exaggerating by far.

EDIT: erm, exaggerating isn't the word. You're over-reacting.
well........... then why isnt he texting or calling back?

U

Ugly

what a huge over reaction. wow. i'm assuming your BF is about your age. which means he has parents. maybe his parents made him shut the phone off. learn this lesson at a young age, don't jump to conclusions. I used to do the same thing, and all it does it irritate people when you accuse them of things when they actually have legit reasons for not being available. I've lost many friendships over accusations because i took it personal that they didn't do what i expected, and i didn't have all the information. Then, when i find out there is a good reason, I"M the one that looks like an idiot. I"M the problem for over reacting. So i suggest you relax, and stop jumping to conclusions. Anyways, you're only 14. The likely hood of this relationship even becoming anything long term is pretty slim. I started dating at 13, and all it brought me was regret, i wish i hadn't started so young. I'm not friends with anyone i ever dated in my teens, let alone still dating them. At your age its really nothing but setting yourself up to be hurt over and over for the next few years.

Sep 21, 2011
I hope my next girlfriend isn't like this! :D

B

BlueAngel

Sorry.... but you almosy remind me of myself last year. Don't count the minutes, hours, days, etc. that he doesn't respond. I promise you, it will just build on top of your already stressful situation. :)
Just give him a little space. If he doesn't come back, let him go. (not saying that's easy, but it'll be worth it.) If he had a problem with what you did, and it caused him to completely ignore you, maybe he's got a few problems he need's to fix.
But they're right. You're young, and you should probably leave yourself free for the right one to come along. :)
I understand though, the feeling of wanting that kind of attention at 14. :)
Maybe you should ask yourself, if it's him, or the attention he gives you that you like.

M

mexicansaint

i agree with blueangel lol

H

HannahLeigh143

thnkx guys i apppreciate the advice!!!! :)