Kingdom of Heaven the Sorrowful, hating of evil, Children , Forgiving, Gentle ,Broken Hearted Those who weep, Humble, Those who Grieve

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 5, 2020
๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–†๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜ K๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–›๐–Š๐–“ ๐•ถ๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ณ๐–”๐–‘๐–Ž๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐•ท๐–”๐–—๐–‰ ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–š๐–˜ ๐–”๐–“๐–‘๐–ž ๐–‡๐–Š๐–Œ๐–”๐–™๐–™๐–Š๐–“ ๐–˜๐–”๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐–™๐–๐–Š ๐•ฑ๐–†๐–™๐–๐–Š๐–—
Holy Father may you give us dreams and visions.
For our souls are being purified by the blood of Jesus Christ
he is our Holy Bridegroom. The Lover of our Soul. Cast your burden and sorrows upon him

We are either with him or against him. We love him or we do not love him
With him or away from him
He has given us all a chance and mercy to return to him by his Grace

We are in a relationship with Christ and can come to him in humble prayer we have been blessed with many gifts and mercies from God.

He will reward us for what we have done with this message of Salvation. For those who practice righteousness and repentance are righteous

Those who practice evil are evil.

Holy consuming fire and a Loving God Holy Holy worthy of Glory and Honour and praise

Angels adore you Lord Jesus our Saviour upon the Mighty Throne forever

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, IN HEAVEN not on things that are on earth. For you have died, and your life is hidden with Christ in God. When Christ who is your life appears, then you also will appear with him in glory. Put to death therefore what is earthly in you: sexual immorality, impurity

Have a pure heart a Kind gentle and broken spirit is precious in the Sight of the Father
and pray and weep for the Holy spirit to fill you with Perfect Love and wisdom

Forgive as the Father forgives your sin if you truly confess your sins he will cleanse your soul from iniquity

For our souls are being purified by the blood

๐•ฟ๐–๐–Š ๐–ˆ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–๐–†๐–‘๐–™ ๐–œ๐–Š๐–†๐–— ๐–œ๐–๐–Ž๐–™๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–†๐–—๐–’๐–Š๐–“๐–™

We shall wear white garment and we are called to be noble forgiving and wise seeking the Heavenly realm and wisdom.

The sacrifice of Christ has cleansed and washed our Souls from our sins, forgiven us our trespasses, and enabled us to be gracious and kind by changing us to do Holy works and serve him in Holy heaven.. Because of Lord Jesus, we are to be kind and forgiving to others. Broken for love of us, we are Intimate with our Bridegroom Jesus, who is our God and face of Perfect Love. We eat his sacred body broken for us on Roman Cavalry

Do not throw pearls before Swine lest they trample you under foot. Do not give what is Holy to those who are evil.

Colossians 4:5-6, Proper conduct towards unbelievers

โ€œBe wise in the way you act toward outsiders; make the most of every opportunity. 6Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.โ€™

Some people donโ€™t appreciate what Christ has done for them.

Do not be yoked with unbelievers

Jesusโ€™ instruction to His apostles on how to handle rejection was to simply go elsewhere.

Have mercy on me oh Lord and direct me in your paths of righteousness and Love

Our Great God and Saviour Jesus Christ

Repent and believe in the news of Salvation for Souls

John 1:9

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness. If we claim we have not sinned, we make him out to be a liar and his word has no place in our lives.

For in sin did my mother conceive me

๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ท๐–”๐–›๐–Š ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐•ฑ๐–”๐–—๐–Œ๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ . ๐•ต๐–Š๐–˜๐–š๐–˜ ๐•ฎ๐–๐–—๐–Ž๐–˜๐–™ ๐–œ๐–๐–” ๐–’๐–Š๐–Š๐–™๐–˜ ๐–š๐–˜ ๐–Ž๐–“ ๐–”๐–š๐–— ๐–˜๐–š๐–‹๐–‹๐–Š๐–—๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–˜๐–”๐–—๐–—๐–”๐–œ

Psalms 34

I sought the LORD, and he answered me; he delivered me from all my fears.

Those who look to him are radiant; their faces are never covered with shame.

Romans 5

we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom we have gained access by faith into this GRACE in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. we glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces character and hope.

๐•ญ๐–Š ๐–‘๐–Ž๐–๐–Š ๐•ฎ๐–๐–Ž๐–‘๐–‰๐–—๐–Š๐–“

Matthew 18:1-5

And he said: โ€œTruly I tell you, unless you change and become like little children, you will never enter the kingdom of heaven. Therefore, whoever takes the lowly position of this child is the greatest in the kingdom of Heaven

While we were sinners Christ died for us

Romans 8:28

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him

He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more deathโ€™ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away

Psalms 147:3

He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.

๐•ฏ๐–Š๐–‘๐–Ž๐–›๐–Š๐–— ๐–’๐–Š ๐–‹๐–—๐–”๐–’ ๐–’๐–ž ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–’๐–Ž๐–Š๐–˜

O you who love the Lord, hate evil! He preserves the lives of his saints; he delivers them from the hand of the wicked.

Peter5:7

Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

๐•ญ๐–—๐–”๐–๐–Š๐–“ ๐–๐–Š๐–†๐–—๐–™๐–Š๐–‰

Psalms 51:17

My sacrifice, O God, is a broken spirit; a broken and contrite heart you, God, will not despise.

Blessed are the poor in spirit,

for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

4Blessed are those who mourn,

for they will be comforted.

๐•ฌ๐–“๐–Œ๐–Š๐–‘๐–˜

9He parted the heavens and came down;

dark clouds were under his feet.

10He mounted the cherubim and flew;

he soared on the wings of the wind.

๐•ธ๐–Š๐–—๐–ˆ๐–ž ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–—๐–Ž๐–Œ๐–๐–™๐–Š๐–”๐–š๐–˜๐–“๐–Š๐–˜๐–˜ ๐–”๐–‹ ๐•ฒ๐–”๐–‰

6Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness,

for they will be filled.

7Blessed are the merciful,

for they will be shown mercy.

8Blessed are the pure in heart,

for they will see God.

9Blessed are the peacemakers,

for they will be called children of God.

10Blessed are those who are persecuted because of righteousness,

for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.

Jul 5, 2020

Holy Chants. Aramaic (language of Christ) and Orthodox chant
Kingdom of Heaven come down