Last person to post wins!!!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

BlessedByGod

Sep 28, 2019
Look, thought the parents would have told ya by now. And since you have your own little churbs, figuared better to break it to ya before Christmas Day. I think the term your looking for is Thanks Big Bro....and, you are welcome😁
gee big bro! Way to crush a lil sisters spirits :cry: and here I thought the guy at the mall last week was really him...…..

G

Godsgirl83

naa….. mine are at the starting to question him stages :(
thankfully we did see him at the mall and the next day at Kmart & thankfully the one at Kmart was watching behind my kiddos at the faces and lipping words I was trying to say and could kind of play along.....
it really helps when santa says why they can't have a certain gift and it's the same (or close to) as what mom and dad have said why not ;)
thankfully this is the one time they kiddos didn't say
"I'll go pray about it then...." :LOL: