Lesbian try to Force Christian School toTeach Their Child

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Aug 15, 2009
The local news, however, found an attorney who actually believes that refusing admission to a five-year old could be as psychologically damaging to her as human sacrifice or amputation. I sincerely hope he’s been misquoted:
What about the child being "traumatized" by the school kids talking about her, mocking her, & beating her up?

While the child might be straight, the parents aren't. And the parents pick out the child's clothes, yes? You know, it's amazing what you can get written on a T-shirt nowadays. Who knows, she might have been a walking billboard. :rolleyes:

Dude653

Mar 19, 2011
Are the kids gay??? I would imagine not. Maybe the school administration is just being petty

Dec 12, 2013
This crap will get worse and worse....Christians will be ostracised...yea are being suppressed, called bigots, rejected, mocked and soon to be imprisoned and killed for the sake of the truth!

S

Sirk

Are the kids gay??? I would imagine not. Maybe the school administration is just being petty
Or maybe they can see they are being set up for a lawsuit.