like really?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

MissCris

In the forums, even if people are rude...
it's more like they're rude in SLOW MOTION.
I excel at that kind of rudeness.

I'm SO slow, in fact, that I've been back here around a month and nobody has yet realized how rude I'm being. All. The. Time.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jullianna

Welcome to CC, prettyinpink! Just stay and play with us :)

P

Powemm

Hey lady lady in pink .. just hang out here .. We
Need some more girl power In these here rooms..
Glad you've joined us .. Jump in , out, in/out, we don't care... Just as long as you're around :)
We have a tendency to send scouts out if you're missing to long , make a whole thread to celebrate you. That's about it for this crew.. I think you'll have a real good time :)

P

prettyinpink22

Hey lady lady in pink .. just hang out here .. We
Need some more girl power In these here rooms..
Glad you've joined us .. Jump in , out, in/out, we don't care... Just as long as you're around :)
We have a tendency to send scouts out if you're missing to long , make a whole thread to celebrate you. That's about it for this crew.. I think you'll have a real good time :)
lol u guys seem awesome and I will join the power squad *girls rock* lol

U

Ugly

ok so I came on this site well I should say stumbled across but anyway I thought this site would have really cool ppl to chat with about appropriate things but lately all I have come across are men just looking for a quick girlfriend or old men that want to make you feel uncomfortable in everyway possible and when you chat in the main room ppl ignore you like your not even there.... sorry im not an original member or what not but geez don't leave the newbies out.... I will say I am a little shy and not as open as many ppl so when I do find the courage to convers with others and get no response its like wow I just wasted a min of y life lol...
Well, this is the internet, so the dating and pervs have to be expected. Even with a required sign up to this site, there is no way to weed out undesirables except to report the behavior after it happens. If someone is hitting on you, that's just part of CC life, for both genders. Just the men that behave that way are more obvious about it. Pervs should be reported to a mod. Copy/paste that offensive content, and send it to a Mod in CCmail. If you just tell them, they can't act. They need proof.

Far as being ignored in the chats. That's been going on as long as i've been on this site. 2 years. The Lounge forms cliques, and the cliques are self absorbed and can be unwelcoming. I still get ignored and i've been here this long. And those not in the clique are often not talking in the main room but PMing, or just not even at the computer.
You're better off not in the clique anyways. 95% or more of their conversation is pointless, inane and sometimes inappropriate anyways. You're better off seeking out individual people than fitting into the groups.

At any rate, welcome to CC and hope you can sift through the ... 'others' *ahem, to find the good ones.

By the way, the ignore feature kilden talks about is only for forums, it does not affect the chats. There is currently no permanent ignore feature on chats. But there is a temporary one for PM's.

Jilly81

Jan 16, 2011
One more thing: taking down your photo would help a little at keeping the creepers away. The extra-creepy men take a displayed pic as desperation to have any guy talk to you :rolleyes:.

CatHerder

Mar 20, 2013
walmart.jpg
Yes. Use this one when chatting.

AsifinPassing

Jul 13, 2010
Well, I'm sorry for the ill experiences... 3= ...but life is like that, even online...

What I will say, though, is that if you stick it out (just like irl), you WILL find some AWESOME people to talk to about appropriate things, and just make friends, and have fun, and do crazy stuff like dancing through the streets in skittles rain with instrument playing animals and all kinds of imaginative tom-foolery! ^_~

Really though, we're glad you're here! Sorry our hospitality team is a little lacking... ^^0 We'll get HR & Marketing on it ASAP!

S

Sideburns

ok so I came on this site well I should say stumbled across but anyway I thought this site would have really cool ppl to chat with about appropriate things but lately all I have come across are men just looking for a quick girlfriend or old men that want to make you feel uncomfortable in everyway possible and when you chat in the main room ppl ignore you like your not even there.... sorry im not an original member or what not but geez don't leave the newbies out.... I will say I am a little shy and not as open as many ppl so when I do find the courage to convers with others and get no response its like wow I just wasted a min of y life lol...

This makes me very sad to know, and hear, I pray that God can show you, and all seekers of God, who the wheat are, God bless you friend :) and just know, God can be found outside this site, in your bible :) so God bless you sis and peace be unto you!