Loneliness, Jealously

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jakewj10

I feel my friends often take advantage of my and walk all over me. Steal from me and I find it difficult to trust them. I also can't help but feel jealous when they get social attention acting the unjust way they do. I've prayed over it and am just awaiting an answer.

MartyrNdaMaKn

Jan 22, 2013
Hello and welcome Jake, delighted to have you here. If these so called friends, do what you say they do to you, then true friends they're not. True friends would not steal from one another, nor would they take advantage of your friendship. My Advice, its time for you to move on from them, there are many wonderful Christ loving friends to be made, so enjoy. God Bless.

B

bluebirdchaser

You're welcome here. I'm sorry you're dealing with all that. I'm praying for you too for direction in all of this.

jogoldie

Mar 20, 2014
I have found myself in your situation in the past.....and what I have found.....that those people crash and fall further
down the road......they may look like they are getting over on us......but God takes care of them in His time....
so keep heart my brother....you are on the path of the least resistant and God will surely send you blessings...
remain in Gods good grace......the payoff is well worth it......
Peace....jo

JesusLives

Oct 11, 2013
Sounds to me like it is time to make some new friends and pray for these you are speaking about. My suggestion would be to go to church and make some new friends. If these friends are from your current church then maybe try a different one. People who care about each other don't generally steal and take advantage of each other. Frenimies are not needed. God loves you and wants you to have and live a full life with people who love and care about you.

Keep your eyes on Jesus and give Him your problems in prayer He will help you through this situation and remember you are a valuable person Jesus died for you and loves you very much. Welcome to Christian Chat.

C

Chezz

I will be praying for you.. Welcome to CC :)

S

sishzie

Hi! I have experienced the same situation before and I tried to be alone for 7 years I have only been going to work and home or lock myself inside my room but I realized that the best place to look for a real friend is inside the church or in this kind of community site. I hope you will be more blessed with more good friends. Just pray for them.