Looking for some email buddies! :):):)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Livvy_Holt

Fake persona - Banned
Feb 28, 2014
My name's Olivia...My mom calls me Livvy...Idk...it's kinda weird, but it's her thing. ;) lol
AAAANNNYYYways, I'm 16 (as the lil boxy thing says) and live in California. I have several friends
and an AMAZING boyfriend (my Lukiepoo! :eek:heehee...if he saw that he'd be so mad. JK JK! ;p"),
but I really wanna get to know some other people from other places. I meet several people everyday and such
but I really wanna start emailing and getting to know everyone I email on a deeper level. PLUS, I love to talk.
haha! :) Pleaaase friend and message me and i'll give you my email! (And maybe even texting number!
;)) Thanks all!

U

Ugly

I suggest using caution to anyone reading this. Many (not all) people who try to get you off the site and don't know you, have questionable motives. I suggest not giving your email or cell number to this stranger.

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

Lukiepoo........really?

Livvy_Holt

Fake persona - Banned
Feb 28, 2014
  1. I suggest using caution to anyone reading this. Many (not all) people who try to get you off the site and don't know you, have questionable motives. I suggest not giving your email or cell number to this stranger.
OK, ya'll can think whatever you ilke, but I promise i'm not a spammer or whatever. I'd obviously like to get to know the person on here before we would ever start emailing. Thank you for your concern for everyone on this site Ugly, but to anyone reading, I PROMISE you can trust me. You have my word and my word is my bond.

D

drewdawgGA99

My name's Olivia...My mom calls me Livvy...Idk...it's kinda weird, but it's her thing. ;) lol
AAAANNNYYYways, I'm 16 (as the lil boxy thing says) and live in California. I have several friends
and an AMAZING boyfriend (my Lukiepoo! :eek:heehee...if he saw that he'd be so mad. JK JK! ;p"),
but I really wanna get to know some other people from other places. I meet several people everyday and such
but I really wanna start emailing and getting to know everyone I email on a deeper level. PLUS, I love to talk.
haha! :) Pleaaase friend and message me and i'll give you my email! (And maybe even texting number!
;)) Thanks all!
Haha you sound like a very fun person!!! please PM me if you have time, i think we would get along well

A

AgnusDei

OK, ya'll can think whatever you ilke, but I promise i'm not a spammer or whatever. I'd obviously like to get to know the person on here before we would ever start emailing. Thank you for your concern for everyone on this site Ugly, but to anyone reading, I PROMISE you can trust me. You have my word and my word is my bond.
Livvy Holt.
If you have a relationship, a deeper level assertion thing is not necessary at all.
Do not give your email or texting number to anyone. Really. Try to ponder the words Ugly just posted. He actually gave a general warning to everyone, not just you about this. He will not post something just to post it, He is actually telling you this with solid reasons.

The issue is not how much they trust you, but otherwise. Do you really trust them that quick?

You can make friends here in CC obviously. This site is for Christian Fellowship. It was made for that.

The issue is the intention and why.

We are happy that you are part of this family. Really.

You do not really need to do what you are doing.
You are young, with a long life ahead you.

Livvy_Holt

Fake persona - Banned
Feb 28, 2014
Livvy Holt.
If you have a relationship, a deeper level assertion thing is not necessary at all.
Do not give your email or texting number to anyone. Really. Try to ponder the words Ugly just posted. He actually gave a general warning to everyone, not just you about this. He will not post something just to post it, He is actually telling you this with solid reasons.

The issue is not how much they trust you, but otherwise. Do you really trust them that quick?

You can make friends here in CC obviously. This site is for Christian Fellowship. It was made for that.

The issue is the intention and why.

We are happy that you are part of this family. Really.

You do not really need to do what you are doing.
You are young, with a long life ahead you.
My intention is simply to make friends. And I wanna PM back and forth for a while before me and anyone else even TALK about emailing. I won't give out my number...I assure you. Idk what I was thinking when I said that in the first place. My reason for wanting to email is so that if I ever delete my account, I can still keep in contact with the friends I make on here. Nothing bad. I understand that ya'll have reasons to be a lil cautious. But please know that I'd never do anything stupid like that (Be a spammer or something ;)). You have the right to your own opinion though and thank you so much for all your concern. But, it's not a big deal. really. :)

Oct 7, 2011

demotivation.us_SEEMS-LEGIT-_135853962761.jpg

JoyfulFleur

Feb 2, 2014
Is 'Lukiepoo' perhaps Luke Benward? I see that you have a lot in common with Disney's Olivia Holt

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
I suggest using caution to anyone reading this. Many (not all) people who try to get you off the site and don't know you, have questionable motives. I suggest not giving your email or cell number to this stranger.
Livvy, I agree 100% with Ugly on this. DO NOT ask for OR give out your email or other personal info on here to anyone. There's a few ppl on here who will try to get you off-site and into private so they can get pervy with you. Also, Google shows these posts to practically the entire world, so you would be overwhelmed with pms and emails from all sorts of whackos. If you want to talk to people, there are several rooms to choose from. There is even a teens room specifically for kids your age. Please listen to the ones warning you about giving out or asking for email addresses.

Oct 7, 2011
Is 'Lukiepoo' perhaps Luke Benward? I see that you have a lot in common with Disney's Olivia Holt

It's probably her. I mean, you can barely shake a stick in CC without bumping into a celebrity. Don't tell anyone, but Ugly is Justin Bieber.

JoyfulFleur

Feb 2, 2014
It's probably her. I mean, you can barely shake a stick in CC without bumping into a celebrity. Don't tell anyone, but Ugly is Justin Bieber.
I knew this place was a hot spot for celebrities. It gives off that type of vibe...

Hahaha! In all seriousness, thanks for the good laugh :D

Oct 22, 2013
You sound really sweet!:) I would love to be your friend as we have a lot in common!:) PM me when you get a chance!;)

P

prodigal

we have facilities here for people to communicate whether by message, pm or chat.. i would advice anybody to make sure they know a person quite well before you give private information including emails. People whom you chat to here may not always be what they seem at first, and there is the risk of being emailed a trojan which would enable the person to see all the information on your computer. The rules do stipulate that people are not to use the site as a recruitment ground and this is just as much to protect you as it is the site. Moderator

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
we have facilities here for people to communicate whether by message, pm or chat.. i would advice anybody to make sure they know a person quite well before you give private information including emails. People whom you chat to here may not always be what they seem at first, and there is the risk of being emailed a trojan which would enable the person to see all the information on your computer. The rules do stipulate that people are not to use the site as a recruitment ground and this is just as much to protect you as it is the site. Moderator
Originally Posted by Livvy_Holt

Livvy, we are not worried about YOU being a spammer. We are worried because what is written in posts on here is literally able to be viewed by ANYONE (and everyone) on the internet. This is not a private site--it is linked to facebook. I know you want to pm people thats ok, but please use caution. DO NOT give out any of your personal info--email, yahoo messenger, facebook, etc. It can and will be seen by anyone viewing this site and forum. Should your info fall into the wrong hands, you could end up with alot of overwhelming emails and as Prodigal said, even computer viruses. Moreover, there are alot of weirdos on the internet, who would love to strike up a conversation with a young girl like yourself. That could lead to talking on cam, which then could lead to them showing you private pics of them and asking you to do the same. Just please be careful, and if your not sure, contact one of the moderators.

Pres19

Nov 27, 2013
. My reason for wanting to email is so that if I ever delete my account, I can still keep in contact with the friends I make on here. Nothing bad.
If that is the case then why not just talk to them on here and get to know them then IF you delete your profile before you delete it send all your friends a message with your email and tell them your leaving CC and if they wish to talk to you they can message you by email. Wait a few day then delete your account. (Give them a chance to see the message)
This way every one is safe and they can decide if they want to or not.

Oh and another thing... if you're already having that mind set about possible deleting your account even though you just joined than chances are you probably aren't on here for the right reasons. But that's just my option and I mean no harm by that.

Last edited: