Lots of stuff

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

selenah

There's too much stuff to post, but I'm really confused about alot of things. My mind just goes blank on what to say or think or do.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs Selenah, praying for all your needs in Jesus and more.

God bless
pickles

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
I will be praying for you. You can always depend on God to lead you and make things clear for you. God bless

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011
Just start! Don't think too hard about you want to say....just jump in anywhere :)

W

wwjd_kilden

Praying,
God knows even if neither we nor you do

S

shekaniah

I will be praying for you...
Ask God for His perfect peace.

John 14:27
27 Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Selenah, I do wonder if the strugles you have are because Jesus is bringing a heart and gift of mercy in you.
If you have any questions just pm me. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles

S

selenah

Selenah, I do wonder if the strugles you have are because Jesus is bringing a heart and gift of mercy in you.
If you have any questions just pm me. :)

Hugs and God bless
pickles
Thanks Pickles, I guess I'm not really sure. I don't think God is really working in me. I want to know God and read the Bible and pray. I'm just into too much sin and really have no motivation for anything. I'm getting further away from God if anything. Idk I really don't know what to say. I just feel sad all the time.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Thanks Pickles, I guess I'm not really sure. I don't think God is really working in me. I want to know God and read the Bible and pray. I'm just into too much sin and really have no motivation for anything. I'm getting further away from God if anything. Idk I really don't know what to say. I just feel sad all the time.
I understand, I went through this when I was about your age.
My heart cried out to Jesus, but the rest of me wanted to run and hide in all the things that are the world.
I often felt like I was running away towards God.
I believe it was because I knew what Jesus was going to ask of me, the commitment no longer could be part time, but took my willingness not just to do the good things, but to face the terrible things in life as well.
The good news is though that I never was alone again, once I stopped running.
Maby Ill tell you sometime how God got my attention. :)
Jesus is worth it all though and more, you will know when He asks for your full attention. :)
You are in my daily prayers in Jesus, I know He will do good work in you .

Hugs and God bless
pickles

Oct 20, 2011
Try not thinking so much. Just go out enjoy life, do what you love and don't "think so much". Let it go. Dear lord please help her to just enjoy life without over analyzing. Amen

Lucy68

Jan 21, 2011

There is no such thing as being in TOO much sin...He will meet with you no matter what you've done or are doing :)

Just make yourself open the Bible to the gospels and start reading. Say "God, help me". Just those 3 words will get you started.

The devil is thrilled to prevent you from seeking God. He's a big bully, don't let him win!

Praying for you to overcome :)

S

selenah

I understand, I went through this when I was about your age.
My heart cried out to Jesus, but the rest of me wanted to run and hide in all the things that are the world.
I often felt like I was running away towards God.
I believe it was because I knew what Jesus was going to ask of me, the commitment no longer could be part time, but took my willingness not just to do the good things, but to face the terrible things in life as well.
The good news is though that I never was alone again, once I stopped running.
Maby Ill tell you sometime how God got my attention. :)
Jesus is worth it all though and more, you will know when He asks for your full attention. :)
You are in my daily prayers in Jesus, I know He will do good work in you .

Hugs and God bless
pickles
I don't think I'm really running anywhere. I'm just scared I guess. I have to grow up and take responsibilty for myself, but I feel like a little kid. I mean, even when I dream I see myself as a little kid. I don't know which way to go or what to want or do. Oh well I don't know. There's a million things I want to say, but then when I can I don't know what to say or I'm afraid it will be taken the wrong way. Anyways not sure if I'm making any sense. Thanks for the prayers everyone

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Selenah, we all run, or dont want to face things.
That is why we have Jesus, because He will bring His victory and power to you.
Tell Jesus all the things that you long to say, do not worry about wether it is ok or not, simply because Jesus overcame all these things so He can give you His powerful victory in it.
I often spend hours just talking to Jesus about what I dont understand, to the things I do not know how to give up, to simply asking Jesus to hear me, and know how hard it is some days.
Jesus trully does listen, and He will comfort you and give you all you need. :)
Even if you do not hear Jesus answer, keep calling on Him and talking to Him.
He will open your ears to His voice, and the voice of God Our Father. :)

I see you say( I dont know alot )here, I have a simular habit, I say( Im so tired).
Jesus has shown me that we are not to do this, that we need to instead, praise Him, praise God Our Father for the streangth we need.
Try saying instead, Your Knowladge is with me always Jesus!, every time you think or say, I dont know.
You see, when we speak defeat, we remove God's power and blessings and open the door to satns attacks, that is why we need to claim in praise, all of Gods gifts in Jesus. :)
I am constantly amazed at the power of God in our words in Jesus.
For when one speaks truth in praise, Jesus brings all streangth and knowladge needed.

You continue in my prayers in Jesus Selenah.:)
Hugs and God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Selenah, you want to know a secret? : No one wants to grow up

Or at least most people have some sort of desire to just go back to being a kid because as an adult one will start fantasizing that everything was so easy "back then".

When it comes to responsibility, I think that, in many occations, once you get to the point where you have to do something, you will do it, and you won't be thinking that much about the fact that you are doing it. (So don't worry about it now!) The only thing you can do is to actually try to do whatever it is you are expected to do, and leave the rest to God.