LOVE???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

LoveAnna

Thank you. She got the money, but I am not working. I need to get going on this new business that I am trying to do.

L

LoveAnna

It is really just that we are living in the last days. This well known preacher/author (Ray C. Steadman) wrote a commentary on the book of Revelation. He said that the letters written to the Churches in Revelation were a sort of prophecy of the struggles the church would go through, and basically he said it was chronological. The first letter was what the worldwide church struggled with, and the last letter was what the worldwide church would struggle with before Christ's return. When reading his arguements, it is easy to agree with him. The issues really were what the church has gone with chronologically along with the order of the letters written. I say all this as evidence to prove that we really are the Church of Laodicea. The church gets bribed to keep her mouth shut (through the tax exempt status) about the wicked things the government is doing, and then we have people supporting this move. My life is more support of this. I went to a church that is really "biblically based." I struggled with addiction, but never would anyone there walk with me. That really is my life as a Christian. No one choses to walk with me. Instead I see people making evaluations telling me I am depressed. My life is incredibly difficult. It is the worst now that it has ever been in my life, and this is after doing 2 months in county jail at the end of 2012. Though this is true, I still go it alone. Sure, I refuse to go to a church; that is because I cannot go listen to a pastor preach who is taking a bribe to keep his mouth shut. What can that man preach to me? Why would anyone trust a man like that? And every church in America has the tax exemption so every pastor in this country actually takes the bribe and obeys the law and says nothing about the wicked things the governmetn is doing that I wrote about above (eg. the chem trails, that there is no law that Americans have to pay income tax because the 16th amendment was not ratified by enough states when they voted on it in 1913, etc.). We are the church of Laodicea people. Most people hide their eyes, and we all have that pride factor. It doesn't matter. We as a worldwide body, we the church, make Jesus sick. That is why He says in Revelation 3:15 that he will vomit us out of His mouth. We make Jesus sick. We are lukewarm, and we think we have so much, and we don't need anything (there will be those of you who will justify themselves by saying "Oh I need Jesus," but the truth is none of us live like He is our everything. I can say this with confidence because I believe in Biblical prophecy, and I have no doubt that the Chruch alive today in America and the advanced parts of out planed, like Europe, and Australia, we are so not real. We are lukewarm. Sure, the Christians in China and the middle east, who are being killed for being a Christian, they are real. We are all going to have that opportunity (unless we die before it happens) to be forced to make the choice, denying Jesus, or being killed. Until that day comes we are all going to do things like say we love, but not show it and the other ways we pretend to follow Jesus.

The day is coming. I am sure no one will argue with Jesus. "It has never been this bad from the beginning of the world and never will be again." I think I said it before... if not I am saying it now... ready or not, here it comes