Majority of violent criminals are Democrats

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 18, 2013
I wonder what percentage of Democrats are sexual deviants?
About the same amount as the Republicans from what I have seen. Lol now we're just shooting fish in the barrel frankly. Their sex scandals go back and forth. John Edwards one day, Larry Craig the next day. Mark Sanford one day, Anthony Weiner the next day. Just goes on and on.

Oct 16, 2015
People sure like to misuse idioms around here.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say you recently heard the term "peanuts gallery" and now like to use it as much as possible, thinking it is an slight on ones intelligence. The term "peanuts gallery" comes from the days of vaudeville and refers to the cheap seats. Because these seats were so cheap they tended to attract the poorest and ostensibly loudest people. Today they use the term to refer to the audience "Quiet, no comments from the peanuts gallery" and such. Not the nicest expression but it doesn't mean what you think it means, uneducated/ignorant/stupid.

Like the other poster you clearly never read the studies because they don't say the things you are assuming they do. You having worked as a prison guard means very little considering American prisons have the lowest hiring standards of any prisons in the industrialized world. The average prison guard has only a mere eight weeks of training and low education. I have studies for this as well that you can ignore and then attack me on.

I am of the belief that if a person is going to put down someones intelligence they should have the credentials to back it up.

You don't.

You having worked in a prison makes you no more an expert on the social sciences then blog reading has made you an expert on climate change. I don't know if you were called stupid a lot as a child or have some sort of other trauma that makes you the way you are, but you clearly have a desperate need to feel smarter than you actually are. Not only that but you also need to make others feel stupider than you. You talk a tremendous amount with no substance and insult people who disagree with you. You're not a great thinker, you're not a scientist and you have no hope whatsoever of ever becoming such. You don't fool me for a second. You are very small and I feel sorry for you.

Another response utterly void of information on the topic. I read the links and found the information was not totally accurate. It didn't discuss the difference in U.S. prison populations vs. prison populations around the world. They tried to suggest sentencing guidelines have a little something to do with recidivism. Sure, I suppose they do. The longer a convict stays in prison, the more he learns the lifestyle of a predator. When he gets out of prison, he is incapable of doing much besides committing more crimes.

I'm not sure what you were trying to prove. What would you say you were trying to prove? In the climate change thread you never really took a position other than you seem to believe there is not a motive for climate scientists to falsify research data, or refuse FOIA requests, or damage the reputations of skeptical climate scientists. I have proven these thing took place. I have proven the leaked emails were not debunked as you said they were. I have proven the 97% consensus was a lie. You'd know this if you did anything more on these threads then boast about your supposed degree and then run off and pout.

You're in the cheap seat because that is where people sit and taunt the athletes performing on the field of play. It doesn't require much skill, just attitude. Throughout online forums, you are somewhat common. You never present a defense of any belief. You step in only to judge others style or education. I don't see the upside for you. I'm very surprised you aren't spending more of your time on a site where everyone is just like you.

Utah

Banned
Dec 1, 2014
I don't think you're uneducated. I think you're very educated based on your writing style as well as the fact that you like to point it out every chance that presents itself to you.... lol. I think what the issue is where and by whom you were educated ....that and how resort to immature taunting because you hold your precious little world view like Gollum....MY PRECIOUS!
You said whom. Oh the inhumanity! ;) ;) ;)

S

Sirk

About the same amount as the Republicans from what I have seen. Lol now we're just shooting fish in the barrel frankly. Their sex scandals go back and forth. John Edwards one day, Larry Craig the next day. Mark Sanford one day, Anthony Weiner the next day. Just goes on and on.
Precisely the reason why Obama can do anything he wants. He has pictures of both almost every member of both houses playing footsie with someone they shouldn't be.

Last edited:

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
Is it bad that I've been around long enough to know which post will get him banned?

I don't know if there is a rule against talking about banned people, but wow.

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
The majority of violent criminals commit violent criminal acts....................

Apr 1, 2014
Is it bad that I've been around long enough to know which post will get him banned?

I don't know if there is a rule against talking about banned people, but wow.
There is kinda. But we can't question the mods on their decision or ask why they were banned from what I've gathered from the chat rules. I do however think it was one of the mods in the chat room that banned her.