Marriage

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jan 27, 2018
Just humbly asking for prayers for my marriage. We talk more. We’ve been talking mostly through text all week. Not about us, mostly about her job. Today she has been cut and dry. No conversation. I guess I was expecting more being it was Easter. I don’t know.

Lighthearted

Oct 17, 2016
Prayers, faith, and trust...
I can do the prayers...
Faith and trust is what you need to keep alive and well...
Don't let one day bring you down...make tomorrow count xtra some how

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Lord bless the marriage of Roninbama and you be glorified. Please bless Roninbama and this prayer. In Jesus Holy name, Amen!

wade1989

Nov 4, 2016
Lord We lift this man and his marriage up to you, we have faith that you have a plan for every situation! Guide him and his wife while they try to work things out, we give you the praise for everything! Amen

J

JB2018

I believe the enemy is attacking your marriage. He's attacking marriages and constantly trying to tear apart families. I suggest you cry out to the Lord in prayer. Fast and pray. I guarantee that you'll see your marriage turn around. And, if you get home from work before your wife. I think you should walk around the house and begin to pray. If you have the spirit, then pray in the spirit. Walk into every room and plead the blood of Jesus. Command the devil to GO! or whatever spirit is attacking your marriage. Ask the Lord to show you what spirit is trying to tear marriage apart. He will show you and even ask for counsel (wisdom) before you engage in battle. :) I'll be praying with you.

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
I admire your determination and perseverance in trying to salvage your marriage. I will say another prayer for this situation.

Jan 27, 2018
Thank you everyone. We are currently separated Jb. It’s been almost 2 months. I do need to fast and pray. Thank you everyone for your prayers and advice.

Budman

Mar 9, 2014
Praying God will restore your marriage and that the love between you two will abound.

J

JB2018

Thank you everyone. We are currently separated Jb. It’s been almost 2 months. I do need to fast and pray. Thank you everyone for your prayers and advice.

Proverbs 21:1 says, " The king’s heart is in the hand of the LORD, as the rivers of water, he turns it wherever he will." Meditate on this scripture. It will reassure you because God can change your wife's heart. And, pray fervently about your situation.

Father God, Roninbama and I come to you today. God, we stand in agreement. Father God, touch is wife's heart. Lord, I pray for the marriage covenant to be restored. We bind satan's hands from operating in this marriage. Lord, guard this marriage. I plead the blood of Jesus over this marriage and their children. Father God, see our faith and answer, Jesus. For it is so and so it is ...in the mighty name of Jesus, amen. :)[SUB][SUP][/SUP][/SUB][SUB][SUP]
[/SUP][/SUB]

LisaM

Apr 3, 2018
I will pray for you. I am separated from my husband of 20 years because he has decided the Christian life is not him. My older kids are very involved in the church. Very confused as well.

Deror

Mar 30, 2018
Dear Jesus, please do a new blessing in this mans life, together with his wife - in their marriage. Provide them with Your Shalom Jesus, that healing wholeness that comes from You. May they become as One as You and ABBA are One Jesus. Help Roninbama be led by Your Good Spirit and provide Ron and his wife with Your comfort and patience. Bless this couples long suffering please Jesus and heal their hearts. I ask that You would bring Joy back into their lives and hearts Jesus, Thanks so much Jesus that You care for this couple. Amen.