Mary - Queen of Heaven!

• Thread starter RomansToPhilemon
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
B

BeyondET

Y'all way off base let me show.. :rolleyes:

[video=youtube;CxmxDFZYwh0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CxmxDFZYwh0[/video]

mailmandan

Apr 7, 2014
According to Catholic doctrine, God has exalted Mary in heavenly glory as Queen of Heaven and earth. She is to be praised with special devotion.

The Bible says,
“Let them praise the name of the Lord: for his name alone is excellent; his glory is above the earth and heaven.” (Psalm 148:13)

This makes it quite clear that only God’s name (not Mary’s) is to be exalted. When people tried to give Mary special honor and pre-eminence because she was His mother, Jesus corrected them.

“And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.” (Luke 11:27-28)

In chapters four and five of the Book of Revelation, we are given a quite detailed picture of Heaven. God is seated on the throne, surrounded by 24 elders and four living creatures. The Lamb (Jesus) is standing in the center of the throne. Thousands upon thousands of angels circle the throne, singing God's praises. And Mary is not in the picture at all.

Mar 28, 2016
The Catholics simply refuse to walk by faith (the unseen) as it is written. It is why they glory in their own flesh as well as others they venerate as an evil generation (natural man)that does seek after a sign before they will believe . They assume the flesh of Mary is the mother of all and hope it rises above that which is written. This is rather that the true mother of us all "the bride of Christ the church". Mary like any believer made up one the many lively stones that does make up the mother of us all (the New heavenly Jerusalem ) the spiritual house of God, the church.

And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked. But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it. And when the people were gathered thick together, he began to say, This is an evil generation: they seek a sign; and there shall no sign be given it, but the sign of Jonas the prophet Luk 11:27

R

RomansToPhilemon

What heaven is it that Mary is Queen of?

Where in my KJV can I find Jesus saying Mary is Queen of heaven?

He did say she was special, but I do not remember Him having a Corination Ceremony and proclaiming her Queen.....

Goodness..............
I think the post went over your head. I mean that jokingly of course :) The Queen of Heaven has been around ever since God told Satan he would bring a savior. It's a depiction of Satan giving birth to his anti-Christ. If you look at all the ancient Idol's across the globe, you will see a women holding a child or the worship of mother and child. Before Christ was even born, the worship of mother and child was already in existence. Evidence as early as Babylon, but I would argue even before then. Satan comes in many names. Simply saying Mary - Queen of Heaven is a nod at Catholics.

Mystery Babylon is the religious system of the world. Most don't see it because they are in it lol.

[video=youtube;dpy7klLK6wQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpy7klLK6wQ[/video]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJOJCSnISfc <-- Part 2. Goes over some of the mother/child goddess worship

Nov 19, 2016
Mat 12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
Mat 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luk 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
Luk 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luk 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
Luk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Jesus said basically,do not exalt Mary for she is no better than any other saint,and in no better position than any other saint,for anybody that does the will of God the same is Jesus' mother,brethren,and sisters,and whoever hears the word of God,and does it,is as blessed as Mary,and Mary claimed God as her Savior,for she needed saving like everybody else.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Born of women there has not been a greater than John the Baptist,and that includes Mary,which John had the Spirit at birth,which nobody else did,although He did not have the Spirit in the same capacity as a saved person,but to give him power and strength to live the right life,and to prepare the way for Jesus in the future,which Mary did not even receive the Spirit at birth to give her power like John.

According to the Bible Mary is no better than anybody else,for whoever does the will of God,is as blessed as Mary,and although it was great that she gave birth to the child Christ Jesus,we all have our labor,so God does not look at her labor as greater than anybody else that does labor,and she was blessed because she did the will of God,and obeyed God.Whatever our labor,God does not esteem a person greater than another because of their labor,but that they do the labor that God gives them,and John was the greatest person born of a woman,and that includes Mary.

So why do they call her the Queen of heaven,and give her an exalted title like that,when the Bible refers to her as common as all the saints.

B

BeyondET

Mat 12:46 While he yet talked to the people, behold, his mother and his brethren stood without, desiring to speak with him.
Mat 12:47 Then one said unto him, Behold, thy mother and thy brethren stand without, desiring to speak with thee.
Mat 12:48 But he answered and said unto him that told him, Who is my mother? and who are my brethren?
Mat 12:49 And he stretched forth his hand toward his disciples, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!
Mat 12:50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

Luk 11:27 And it came to pass, as he spake these things, a certain woman of the company lifted up her voice, and said unto him, Blessed is the womb that bare thee, and the paps which thou hast sucked.
Luk 11:28 But he said, Yea rather, blessed are they that hear the word of God, and keep it.

Luk 1:46 And Mary said, My soul doth magnify the Lord,
Luk 1:47 And my spirit hath rejoiced in God my Saviour.

Jesus said basically,do not exalt Mary for she is no better than any other saint,and in no better position than any other saint,for anybody that does the will of God the same is Jesus' mother,brethren,and sisters,and whoever hears the word of God,and does it,is as blessed as Mary,and Mary claimed God as her Savior,for she needed saving like everybody else.

Luk 1:15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother's womb.

Mat 11:11 Verily I say unto you, Among them that are born of women there hath not risen a greater than John the Baptist: notwithstanding he that is least in the kingdom of heaven is greater than he.

Born of women there has not been a greater than John the Baptist,and that includes Mary,which John had the Spirit at birth,which nobody else did,although He did not have the Spirit in the same capacity as a saved person,but to give him power and strength to live the right life,and to prepare the way for Jesus in the future,which Mary did not even receive the Spirit at birth to give her power like John.

According to the Bible Mary is no better than anybody else,for whoever does the will of God,is as blessed as Mary,and although it was great that she gave birth to the child Christ Jesus,we all have our labor,so God does not look at her labor as greater than anybody else that does labor,and she was blessed because she did the will of God,and obeyed God.Whatever our labor,God does not esteem a person greater than another because of their labor,but that they do the labor that God gives them,and John was the greatest person born of a woman,and that includes Mary.

So why do they call her the Queen of heaven,and give her an exalted title like that,when the Bible refers to her as common as all the saints.
Was all these spirits created on the six day of creation and waiting in storage to be placed. But if these spirits had been created before than placed in vessels that would still be considered working wouldn't it?

Nov 1, 2016
Islam called her Allah (the moon God)
Lol... Female eh?

So what do they do...

Like worship a giant female body part or something in honor of her?

Like some Image that fell from Heaven?

Acts 19:35
"And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?"

Must be one of those interweb rumors.

:rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words don't they OP?

R

RomansToPhilemon

Lol... Female eh?

So what do they do...

Like worship a giant female body part or something in honor of her?
Like some Image that fell from Heaven?

Acts 19:35
"And when the townclerk had appeased the people, he said, Ye men of Ephesus, what man is there that knoweth not how that the city of the Ephesians is a worshipper of the great goddess Diana, and of the image which fell down from Jupiter?"

Must be one of those interweb rumors.

:rolleyes:

Actions speak louder than words don't they OP?
The truth's never been popular nor has the majority ever accepted it.

May 13, 2017
It is obvious you don't know what your talking about....and I started studying this when your were 5 and eating fruit loops on Saturday morning.......Allah came from the moon god SIN....and has always been male....wake up from your dream!

And the bolded.....if I could only say what I really think without being banned....!
Still....He's right on one thing....Mary worship is wrong..

stonesoffire

Poetic Member
Nov 24, 2013
I'm lost in this thread...what's the point now?

Dec 3, 2016
If they get too confused they won't know which bathroom to use
Good one... I use that sometimes when out in public and I ask where the bathrooms are and tell them "since they haven't passed the bathroom bill... which one do I use" you know just to mess with liberal snowflakes

Are these mainstream Catholic beliefs?
Yes, and most catholics are just like protestants... they believe whatever the cat behind the podium tells them to believe :rolleyes:

DJ2

Apr 15, 2017
There is a rather large Catholic church in Orlando, FL named "Mary Queen of the Universe". Look it up.

J

jaybird88

She is my friend...This demon god has many many names.
names change from culture to culture. semiramis and Allah are both of the Babylonian culture. thats why it made little sense to me.

May 13, 2017
names change from culture to culture. semiramis and Allah are both of the Babylonian culture. thats why it made little sense to me.
She calls herself anything she wants that will get her accepted by the suckers, her victims

Katy-follower

Jun 25, 2011
Interesting fact...

Arsene Heitz, who designed the EU flag, said that his inspiration was the crown of twelve stars, of the woman of the apocalypse. Being a catholic, he like other catholics, believe Mary is the woman mentioned in Revelations.

mary1.jpg

mary2.jpg

rstrats

Aug 28, 2011
Katy-follower,
re: "...he like other catholics, believe Mary is the woman mentioned in Revelations."

Any particular reason for adding an "s" at the end of Revelation?