Meh, who needs that stuff!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

SeatBelt

Being as I am a woman who needs "beauty sleep", I SHOULD sleep for a full
24 hours, but needless to say I average about six if I am lucky.
shouldn't that be on the "I Dare You" thread?

B

BlessedLovedByGod

none. its 2pm and I'm still up. @.@

Sep 28, 2011
i need 8. but sometimes my body demands 9. if i go for a few days on less than that. even 7 hours for a few days, i have an emotional breakdown and as soon as i get time to nap....i just shut down. if it's a day off, my body will sleep for 12 to catch up. it's weird how much sleep i need. but. oh well.

rachelsedge

Oct 15, 2012
I get 6.5-8 hours pretty consecutively. It averages around 7. I do pretty well on that amount.

If I don't get a lot of sleep, my emotions are harder to control. I also tend to get slaphappy, so...it's better for myself and those around me that I get enough sleep. :p

C

christiancollegegirl

I try to average about 7 hours if I have to work in the morning. I usually go in at 6 or 7 am so I get up about 4:30 or 5:30 am. If I'm off the next day, it doesn't matter what time I go to bed cus I don't have to get up in the morning.

S

SeatBelt

I get 6.5-8 hours pretty consecutively. It averages around 7. I do pretty well on that amount.

If I don't get a lot of sleep, my emotions are harder to control. I also tend to get slaphappy, so...it's better for myself and those around me that I get enough sleep. :p
Good to know your limits & the effects of coloring outside the lines! :D

C

Chr

I sleep on average about 8hrs a night,sometimes I can't sleep and I get about 2-3 hours,Im a night owl and working a night shift job years ago didn't help with that.

O

OceanGrl

I sleep on average about 6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 on weekend days. It can be less if I feel like I'm getting bronchitis, "ain't nobody got time for that!" :D

C

Chrissy77

I sleep on average about 6 hours on weekdays and 8-10 on weekend days. It can be less if I feel like I'm getting bronchitis, "ain't nobody got time for that!" :D
LOL... I had to watch that video again with my kids. It is so funny.

P

piper27

I'm getting tired reading all these....I'm off to bed.....zzzzzzzz

O

OceanGrl

LOL... I had to watch that video again with my kids. It is so funny.
It just doesn't get old, I've seen it a bunch of times and it's still hilarious.

J

jonrambo

if i dont get atleast 8 hours sleep im useless. 10 is the goal!