My Testimony, My Story, My Battle

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Shivvy

This story is about my Testimony about How God saved me. Let me Give you some background about me.
I was born to my mother who was in the US Coast Guard. So we moved around ALOT. when i was 5 she married this guy, we will call him Drew. Drew when i turned 6 touched me and raped me. This went on until i was 12. It was at this point i HATED God. I went through middle school believing this until High School. My Sophomore Year I Met a guy named John. He was the Preachers son in my town and boy did we hit it off. We fell in love. He brought me to the church and was teaching me about God until my sophomore Year in College. We had gone home in 2012 and went to a store and John was shot and killed for No reason. HE died in my arms. After that... I went Dark, in 2012 i lost so many friends. Where was this "God?" Why am i suffering? in 2013, i met my current husband and he showed me life was worth living. We were married in 2014. in 2015 because of what happened i went into a mental Hospital, it was here i found God. I found a NKJV bible and i remember going, Lord i cant read this. Then a pastor for the hospital the next day said she thought of me and got me an NLT bible.

I read it and i went to an awesome Church Called Providence. On January 17th 2016 i became saved and started following in Jesus.

It took alot fo tragedy for me to finally come to Jesus but He did save me and he still continues to. While i am a new Christian, I am still learning, and Jesus will teach me.

D

dalconn

Thanks for sharing and may God richly bless your life :)

PSALM 56:8-9

You number my wanderings;
Put my tears into Your bottle;
Are they not in Your book?
[SUP] [/SUP]When I cry out to You,
Then my enemies will turn back;
This I know, because God is for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I

ImperfectlyForgiven

Thanks Shivvy for sharing such a courageous testimony. I will be praying for you. Welcome to God's family. You are a new creation with a new life, full of hope and love. May you continue to grow in Christ, and remain close to Him. Keep your eyes fixed on Him, for He is the perfector and author of your faith. God bless you sister.

student

Jul 20, 2010
Be blessed Shivvy. In Jesus' precious name I pray.... Amen

Dec 1, 2014
As usual..nothing beats a personal testimony! The world needs to hear you, needs to hear more testimonies in this and all Christian chatrooms! I cannot emphasize this enough! I was extra blessed when I read this and I know that GOD will use it mightily to reach others. Who needs another food recipe? Who needs to the last to post? Who needs to post hobbies? THIS is what makes the real difference between a CHRISTIAN chat and any other chat room...the fact that JESUS saves souls, all peoples in all conditions......Amen, sister....welcome aboard and we can't wait to hear and read more, growing together!