Need advice on defending your rights against the communists in Russia

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 4, 2023
There is only two things you can do if you are not one with the evil spiritual principality of Russia which has been excommunicated wholly from the holy body of Christ, meaning, that no matter how much they pray, my God will not hear them, he has determined the end for their wicked principality in line with Ephesians 6:12. Your first option is you can either go to Georgia most preferably if you wish to go then West, or go to Kazakhstan. Your second option is to fight the Holy Russian Revolution and destroy Putin and Kirill and sanctify your Rodina in the name of Jesus, whom Putin and Kirill blasphemed when by the power of Satan they invaded Ukraine for the sake of lies, and return to God.
There are people who go to church and pray to God, both warriors and politicians and ordinary people. I still see them as a manifestation of God and God's grace, which would not be the case if God completely excommunicated everyone from the church, as described in the Bible. But I also know people in power who go completely against God and his teachings. And I don't agree with the policy and direction of Russia in general. People from different countries pray in different ways, but I think that God is one, so he still hears them, although I also consider many communists to be damned. Please advise how to draw up documents in such conditions. Therefore, through me you will help the USA, because a lot of things connect me with the USA spiritually.

May 24, 2023
There are people who go to church and pray to God, both warriors and politicians and ordinary people. I still see them as a manifestation of God and God's grace, which would not be the case if God completely excommunicated everyone from the church, as described in the Bible. But I also know people in power who go completely against God and his teachings. And I don't agree with the policy and direction of Russia in general. People from different countries pray in different ways, but I think that God is one, so he still hears them, although I also consider many communists to be damned. Please advise how to draw up documents in such conditions. Therefore, through me you will help the USA, because a lot of things connect me with the USA spiritually.
None of that matters anymore to God seeing as he has excommunicated the spirit of their principality and anyone that serves it is damned and doomed with it. Russia is a democracy, but in name only, as long as Putin and his boyars rule and the People do not rise up in the Holy Russian Revolution which God calls for, then they will certainly face the fate of the wicked spiritual principality of Russia and their cursed leaders principally Putin and Kirill whom God greatly hates and his cursed for not only perverting their nation, but the earthly churches as well. Flee now while you can if you will not fight against God's enemies. Putin and his insanely satanic regime has made laws for a second draft that will ensure that when they trigger, you will not escape, you will be forced to pick a side either the excommunicated and damned Russia or else the Holy Russian Revolution sanctioned by God.

May 24, 2023
https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...cripted-soldiers-akin-to-digital-gulag-2023-5
I will copy paste this out in case you are unable to read in wicked Russia. Trusted source, valid source, maisntream, not conspiracy theory.

• A new law allows Russian conscripts to be notified of their military service via government portal.
  • Failure to report for duty can lead to a suspended license or blocked real estate transactions.
  • Critics say the move creates "a digital system of social control" akin to a virtual Gulag labor camp.
Last month, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed into law a bill allowing conscription notices to be sent to recruits through a digital government portal — and to be punished if they don't report for duty, whether or not they have an account.

The April 14 bill authorized the creation of "a single registry of people eligible for military service" and tightened existing conscription laws, according to Russian state media agency TASS. The new law allows notice of compelled military service to be sent not just to a conscript's place of residence but also through the state services website, Gosuslugi, which many Russians use for tasks like paying fines or applying for passports.

Electronic notices were previously used as a failsafe announcement, with only a printed copy starting a recruit's two-week countdown toward service. AP reported the bill aimed to close a loophole used by some Russians to avoid service by simply avoiding their home addresses.

Notices will still be mailed to those called to duty, but the digital notices will become active seven days after being uploaded to the state portal, whether the conscript uses Gosuslugi or not, and regardless of whether they've received a hard copy in the mail.

If a Russian called to military service fails to report for duty after receiving the summons, whether they object to the war or do not use the state service, their driver's license will be suspended, they will be prevented from making real estate transactions, and they will be barred from leaving the country, according to TASS.

Military strategists suggest the move may signal a new wave of mobilization against Ukraine, according to AP. Still, Russian political analysts warn the move is a sign of something much darker and further-reaching than the front lines of the invasion.

"With nothing to stop this approach from being expanded to other spheres to establish a state system of complete digital surveillance, coercion, and punishment, the Digital Gulag that has been widely discussed ever since the COVID-19 pandemic is now taking shape," Tatiana Stanovaya, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Russia Eurasia Center, wrote in an essay critiquing the law. The new conscription law, she wrote, "brings the Digital Gulag much, much closer."

Representatives for Stanovaya at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

What is the Digital Gulag?
In addition to changing the summons delivery procedures, the amended law creates a digital registry of Russians eligible to be drafted, including most Russian men under 65, AP reported.

That registry, and the normalization of being punished for failing or refusing to comply with even the most extreme government orders, helps "facilitate the emergence of an entirely new system of controlling civic behavior in Russia," Stanovaya and other critics argue.

The Digital Gulag, as critics like Stanovaya have called it since observing Russia's authoritarian approach to COVID-19, is reminiscent of the brutal forced labor camps run under Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin — only updated for the digital age.

According to the Wilson Center, nearly 18 million people passed through the Gulag camps from the 1930s to the early 1950s, and approximately 1.6 million died. Those sent to the Gulags included petty criminals alongside political prisoners, sentenced to work until death, or near death, in industrial mining and construction projects.

With the digital registry and harsh punishments for noncompliance, "the government wants to create a digital system of social control by regulating individual access to rights and benefits," Stanovaya wrote. "Being outside of this system will effectively spell social death."

Russian politician Leonid Gozman wrote in an opinion article for Novaya Gazeta Europe that the Digital Gulag's reach wouldn't be limited to banning conscripts from leaving the country for skipping out on the draft — Russians will likely soon see the expansion of social surveillance nationwide.

"These bans are like water in connected vessels, the water level will approximately be at the same height. They'll ban you from changing your job without permission: first for those employed in the defense industry, and then for everyone," Gozman wrote. "The unemployed will be put to order, too: those used to be called "social parasites". And then labor mobilization would follow: what use is there to waste time in the office or in the service industry, the front awaits!"

While Gozman acknowledges that no government can last forever, he argues that Putin has succeeded in creating a fascist state and the current course of Russian life is on a dangerous downward trajectory.

"There's nothing good this state can offer to us — both to those who have left and to those who have stayed. The force is on their side, and they do not hesitate to use it," Gozman wrote. "I'm afraid for the country. And for all of us."

Apr 4, 2023
None of that matters anymore to God seeing as he has excommunicated the spirit of their principality and anyone that serves it is damned and doomed with it. Russia is a democracy, but in name only, as long as Putin and his boyars rule and the People do not rise up in the Holy Russian Revolution which God calls for, then they will certainly face the fate of the wicked spiritual principality of Russia and their cursed leaders principally Putin and Kirill whom God greatly hates and his cursed for not only perverting their nation, but the earthly churches as well. Flee now while you can if you will not fight against God's enemies. Putin and his insanely satanic regime has made laws for a second draft that will ensure that when they trigger, you will not escape, you will be forced to pick a side either the excommunicated and damned Russia or else the Holy Russian Revolution sanctioned by God.
Yes, I have been fighting here for a long time with the enemies of God. And also those who hate the USA. Because for me America in one of its manifestations is a struggle for freedom and rights. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to escape to the CIS countries. I don’t think that Putin and Kirill are the worst, it’s just a facade, there are much worse than them, on the contrary, they are trying to solve something more or less adequately, but the system that is built works differently, and they certainly are responsible.

May 24, 2023
Yes, I have been fighting here for a long time with the enemies of God. And also those who hate the USA. Because for me America in one of its manifestations is a struggle for freedom and rights. Unfortunately, you won’t be able to escape to the CIS countries. I don’t think that Putin and Kirill are the worst, it’s just a facade, there are much worse than them, on the contrary, they are trying to solve something more or less adequately, but the system that is built works differently, and they certainly are responsible.

Maybe you do, maybe you are under opposition control, I do not know this. But this I do know about God and the Truth, if it be so, you need to escape Russia ASAP before Putin must do the second draft. His casualties are far higher than he is saying, he will HAVE TO do this second draft. Like a Russian Bear Trap once the jaws are shut, lo they are of iron and no cubs like you will be able to even walk to your backyards in Georgia and Kazakhstan like last time he did his draft. Perhaps you cannto sell your property because already as part of his trap has triggered. Get you with whatever you can fast and soon to Georgia or Kazakhstan. From these places you will be able to move on easier to somewhere closer to America, and if you be found worthy, to America itself.

Apr 4, 2023
https://www.businessinsider.com/rus...cripted-soldiers-akin-to-digital-gulag-2023-5
I will copy paste this out in case you are unable to read in wicked Russia. Trusted source, valid source, maisntream, not conspiracy theory.

• A new law allows Russian conscripts to be notified of their military service via government portal.
  • Failure to report for duty can lead to a suspended license or blocked real estate transactions.
  • Critics say the move creates "a digital system of social control" akin to a virtual Gulag labor camp.
Last month, Russian President Vladimir Putin signed into law a bill allowing conscription notices to be sent to recruits through a digital government portal — and to be punished if they don't report for duty, whether or not they have an account.

The April 14 bill authorized the creation of "a single registry of people eligible for military service" and tightened existing conscription laws, according to Russian state media agency TASS. The new law allows notice of compelled military service to be sent not just to a conscript's place of residence but also through the state services website, Gosuslugi, which many Russians use for tasks like paying fines or applying for passports.

Electronic notices were previously used as a failsafe announcement, with only a printed copy starting a recruit's two-week countdown toward service. AP reported the bill aimed to close a loophole used by some Russians to avoid service by simply avoiding their home addresses.

Notices will still be mailed to those called to duty, but the digital notices will become active seven days after being uploaded to the state portal, whether the conscript uses Gosuslugi or not, and regardless of whether they've received a hard copy in the mail.

If a Russian called to military service fails to report for duty after receiving the summons, whether they object to the war or do not use the state service, their driver's license will be suspended, they will be prevented from making real estate transactions, and they will be barred from leaving the country, according to TASS.

Military strategists suggest the move may signal a new wave of mobilization against Ukraine, according to AP. Still, Russian political analysts warn the move is a sign of something much darker and further-reaching than the front lines of the invasion.

"With nothing to stop this approach from being expanded to other spheres to establish a state system of complete digital surveillance, coercion, and punishment, the Digital Gulag that has been widely discussed ever since the COVID-19 pandemic is now taking shape," Tatiana Stanovaya, a senior fellow at the Carnegie Russia Eurasia Center, wrote in an essay critiquing the law. The new conscription law, she wrote, "brings the Digital Gulag much, much closer."

Representatives for Stanovaya at the Carnegie Endowment for International Peace did not immediately respond to Insider's request for comment.

What is the Digital Gulag?
In addition to changing the summons delivery procedures, the amended law creates a digital registry of Russians eligible to be drafted, including most Russian men under 65, AP reported.

That registry, and the normalization of being punished for failing or refusing to comply with even the most extreme government orders, helps "facilitate the emergence of an entirely new system of controlling civic behavior in Russia," Stanovaya and other critics argue.

The Digital Gulag, as critics like Stanovaya have called it since observing Russia's authoritarian approach to COVID-19, is reminiscent of the brutal forced labor camps run under Soviet leader Vladimir Lenin — only updated for the digital age.

According to the Wilson Center, nearly 18 million people passed through the Gulag camps from the 1930s to the early 1950s, and approximately 1.6 million died. Those sent to the Gulags included petty criminals alongside political prisoners, sentenced to work until death, or near death, in industrial mining and construction projects.

With the digital registry and harsh punishments for noncompliance, "the government wants to create a digital system of social control by regulating individual access to rights and benefits," Stanovaya wrote. "Being outside of this system will effectively spell social death."

Russian politician Leonid Gozman wrote in an opinion article for Novaya Gazeta Europe that the Digital Gulag's reach wouldn't be limited to banning conscripts from leaving the country for skipping out on the draft — Russians will likely soon see the expansion of social surveillance nationwide.

"These bans are like water in connected vessels, the water level will approximately be at the same height. They'll ban you from changing your job without permission: first for those employed in the defense industry, and then for everyone," Gozman wrote. "The unemployed will be put to order, too: those used to be called "social parasites". And then labor mobilization would follow: what use is there to waste time in the office or in the service industry, the front awaits!"

While Gozman acknowledges that no government can last forever, he argues that Putin has succeeded in creating a fascist state and the current course of Russian life is on a dangerous downward trajectory.

"There's nothing good this state can offer to us — both to those who have left and to those who have stayed. The force is on their side, and they do not hesitate to use it," Gozman wrote. "I'm afraid for the country. And for all of us."
The army, unfortunately or fortunately, does not threaten me, I have a certain document that does not allow me to be drafted. And to let me leave, this is already being done, just by the fact that I need to draw up documents according to the law, guess who I need to contact for this, just while this is happening, let's say indirectly, so I created a topic so that they would tell me how to get around This.

May 24, 2023
The army, unfortunately or fortunately, does not threaten me, I have a certain document that does not allow me to be drafted. And to let me leave, this is already being done, just by the fact that I need to draw up documents according to the law, guess who I need to contact for this, just while this is happening, let's say indirectly, so I created a topic so that they would tell me how to get around This.
This is why you must first get to Georgia or Kazakhstan before you can imagine getting to USA or EU or OIS nations, or if for some reason you wanted more cursed communist tyranny, China.

Apr 4, 2023
This is why you must first get to Georgia or Kazakhstan before you can imagine getting to USA or EU or OIS nations, or if for some reason you wanted more cursed communist tyranny, China.
Maybe you could consult with lawyers you know or someone else who is connected with legal protection, who could help me arrange the sale according to the law.Then act as a guarantor. I understand that you may be worried about me, but in my opinion it's not a good idea to send me to run without money to Kazakhstan or Georgia.

May 24, 2023
Maybe you could consult with lawyers you know or someone else who is connected with legal protection, who could help me arrange the sale according to the law.Then act as a guarantor. I understand that you may be worried about me, but in my opinion it's not a good idea to send me to run without money to Kazakhstan or Georgia.
Again it sounds to me like you may already be caught up in the laws Putin has designed to trap you and draft you locking down your ability to sell property. You need to go walk into one of your two backyards that I have told you to walk into first, and then try that.

Apr 4, 2023
Again it sounds to me like you may already be caught up in the laws Putin has designed to trap you and draft you locking down your ability to sell property. You need to go walk into one of your two backyards that I have told you to walk into first, and then try that.
Understand that such a law can be developed but against conscripts and people who are in service with the army. President Putin has no reason to keep people like me. But there are people in the system who are much worse, so they will interfere with the deal because the fact that I am an oppositionist, they do not adhere to any logic and morality

May 24, 2023
Understand that such a law can be developed but against conscripts and people who are in service with the army. President Putin has no reason to keep people like me. But there are people in the system who are much worse, so they will interfere with the deal because the fact that I am an oppositionist, they do not adhere to any logic and morality
No, you're thinking of the old law and the first draft. Putin has RECENTLY, like last month made new laws that whether you be signed up or former military or not they register you into his databases if you are a male. The early stages of it may even be in effect now, which was to stop people from selling real estate basically. The next phase will be to prevent you boys from fleeing to Georgia or Kazakhstan, so you're pretty much stuck with the choice to either die for the Damned Russian regime of Putin or raise the Holy Russian Revolution and sanctify your motherland back to God, your pick.

Apr 4, 2023
No, you're thinking of the old law and the first draft. Putin has RECENTLY, like last month made new laws that whether you be signed up or former military or not they register you into his databases if you are a male. The early stages of it may even be in effect now, which was to stop people from selling real estate basically. The next phase will be to prevent you boys from fleeing to Georgia or Kazakhstan, so you're pretty much stuck with the choice to either die for the Damned Russian regime of Putin or raise the Holy Russian Revolution and sanctify your motherland back to God, your pick.
Yes, on the contrary, they took me out of combat ability, being a civilian, so that I could not be for those not for others. That’s why I become a refugee. The republic where I live has close ties with these former republics, it’s simply dangerous for me to go there. Both the places are very similar to my home. One call from my personal ill-wishers and I may start having problems there, and I am no longer at home, and it’s far from the USA, but I still consider myself an American more.

May 24, 2023
Yes, on the contrary, they took me out of combat ability, being a civilian, so that I could not be for those not for others. That’s why I become a refugee. The republic where I live has close ties with these former republics, it’s simply dangerous for me to go there. Both the places are very similar to my home. One call from my personal ill-wishers and I may start having problems there, and I am no longer at home, and it’s far from the USA, but I still consider myself an American more.

Then you will be drafted or join the holy revolution. You will not come direct to America easy anymore, you will have to go somewhere else first that allows Russians but is also friendly to America where Putin's rats cannot kill you and then lie about it, but those places are distant and probably require and airplane flight, which means they'd be hard for you, if not impossible, and culturally way different than Russia or America too. It will also have to live in this place for some period of time even in the best of scenarios, time that for you is running out fast because Putin will have to another draft soon simply, and when he does all young men that he needs to draft to die in Ukraine for his lies will not be able to leave country at all. Flee while you can, or start learning holy guerrilla warfare.

Apr 4, 2023
Then you will be drafted or join the holy revolution. You will not come direct to America easy anymore, you will have to go somewhere else first that allows Russians but is also friendly to America where Putin's rats cannot kill you and then lie about it, but those places are distant and probably require and airplane flight, which means they'd be hard for you, if not impossible, and culturally way different than Russia or America too. It will also have to live in this place for some period of time even in the best of scenarios, time that for you is running out fast because Putin will have to another draft soon simply, and when he does all young men that he needs to draft to die in Ukraine for his lies will not be able to leave country at all. Flee while you can, or start learning holy guerrilla warfare.
Well, if you want to help me escape from here and you really are for America, then I need to resolve the issue with the notary office here.And act as a guarantor in the USA, if I get to them.

May 24, 2023
Well, if you want to help me escape from here and you really are for America, then I need to resolve the issue with the notary office here.And act as a guarantor in the USA, if I get to them.
I will not do that, I know not you or if you be servant of Putin. However, even if I were to pretend to do that, or someone else, maybe some simple homely Meg Griffin American girl you find does, it's still not that simple like you are imagining. You can't just fly from Russia to America so easy these days, you must first go to a country that is intermediary.

Handyman62

Jan 10, 2021
Rural South Carolina
For all anybody here knows you're just a grifter looking for his next victim.

Apr 4, 2023
I will not do that, I know not you or if you be servant of Putin. However, even if I were to pretend to do that, or someone else, maybe some simple homely Meg Griffin American girl you find does, it's still not that simple like you are imagining. You can't just fly from Russia to America so easy these days, you must first go to a country that is intermediary.
Yes, I understand that it's not so easy, that's why I'm writing on the Christian forum, and not somewhere else. Just to find people who are not indifferent to the fate of other people.
No, my girlfriend was very attractive, it's a pity that we broke up.
For all anybody here knows you're just a grifter looking for his next victim.
And where did you get it from?
I am writing on this forum for the first time. Well, what is my deception?

May 24, 2023
Yes, I understand that it's not so easy, that's why I'm writing on the Christian forum, and not somewhere else. Just to find people who are not indifferent to the fate of other people.
No, my girlfriend was very attractive, it's a pity that we broke up.
/QUOTE]
Lol the girlfriend tactic was covered recently in a funny American cartoon called Family Guy where the homely daughter character gets scammed by a Russian man and almost marries her for a green card marriage.

[/QUOTE]

May 24, 2023
I don't like this cartoon:)[/QUOTE]

Lol to be fair to you, I don't really care for it either, but the youtuber is a good Russian that did escape Putin's first draft and I like his take on it. He fled to Georgia, you should do likewise while you still can I counsel. Then it will be easier for you to from there get access to elsewhere.