NEED HELP FASTING

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jul 12, 2021
I have been feeling suicidal due to my life disasters that just keep pilling up, I'm so depressed, anxious and fearful. I am loosing faith in God and feel so guilty for it. I am immersing myself in prayer and fasting asking God to talk to me to tell me everything is going to be ok and to protect me. I am on my second day, trying to do 5 days. Any suggestions to stay on track and what other things to do. thank you

p_rehbein

Sep 4, 2013
Allow people to view your "full Profile" so they can learn more about you and be able to properly suggest ways to help you

jb

Feb 27, 2010
I have been feeling suicidal due to my life disasters that just keep pilling up, I'm so depressed, anxious and fearful. I am loosing faith in God and feel so guilty for it. I am immersing myself in prayer and fasting asking God to talk to me to tell me everything is going to be ok and to protect me. I am on my second day, trying to do 5 days. Any suggestions to stay on track and what other things to do. thank you
You can find a couple of short studies Here and Here that would be worth reading...

Jul 12, 2021
Allow people to view your "full Profile" so they can learn more about you and be able to properly suggest ways to help you
ok, i will look for that, I didn't know that was an option, thank u

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
Hello Redcars, God loves you, if your in any kind of sin then repent, then get off the pills, the pills might help with the body pain but the pills make your spirit and mind week, then the enemy trys to take advantage of that, speak the word over your self, put the lying devil back in his place, no weapon form against you shall prosper, in the name of Jesus, use his name, they must bow to the name Jesus. and when you fast, no tv ,,no news, ,turn off this world, your the head not the tail. you can do all things though Christ Jesus that strengthens me, greater who is in me then the one that is in the world. then put on some praise and worship songs, and we know you don't feel like it, but we don't go by our feelings, we are not lead by feelings. we are lead by the holy spirit and his word, right I said right, ok, you take care, and stay in church and stay in the word, red give me an up date ok, God bless you,

Jul 12, 2021
RED CARS how are you,
I think I'm feeling more hopeful, I just finished my 3rd day water fast and I find that working on my prayer book is helping me talk more with God. Surprisingly I'm not hungry but I do physically feel weak I think because Im just naturally very thin so loosing even 10lbs for me is a big deal. I'm going to try more worship songs like you suggested, thank you my friend

proutled

May 9, 2023
texas
I think I'm feeling more hopeful, I just finished my 3rd day water fast and I find that working on my prayer book is helping me talk more with God. Surprisingly I'm not hungry but I do physically feel weak I think because Im just naturally very thin so loosing even 10lbs for me is a big deal. I'm going to try more worship songs like you suggested, thank you my friend
ANYTIME I M HERE for you, you are not alone, drink lots of water, and when your ready eat salds fruit. fruit drinks always eat good foods, as the norm, no sugers, or caffeine and focus on the word, read the word, no tv,, eat a balanced diet, to think straght, and watch your favorite preacher's. to build up your spirit man,

jb

Feb 27, 2010
Also did a bit of a blog that you should find helpful, you can find it Here

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
the most common ingestion is lots of water but take honey while you fast. psychologically, think of humorous jokes, phrases & events. watch the 3 stooges!!!!! nyuknyuknyuk. play your favorite games that require lots of concentration liker chess!!!