need prayer please

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mh1314

i never thought i'd post on one of these things but i don't really have anywhere else to turn right now. i have been struggling with suicidal thoughts for a while now and lately things have just gotten worse. i'm tired. i have failed at pretty much everything in life including my struggles with addiction and i just want it to be over. i can't talk to any of the few friends i have about anything because they would not understand. my family is all caught up in their own lives and wouldn't be any help anyway. as a christian i know it's wrong and i feel guilty and ashamed for even having these thoughts and feelings but i just want the pain to stop. please pray. something's gotta give.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Hugs, praying for you now in Jesus's name for all help, healing, peace, comfort, streangth, His love, and the joy of salvation!
Hold onto Jesus, for in Him is the peace you seek, and know that these difficult times shall pass.
I felt as you do now, many years ago, it was in holding onto Jesus and His promise, that I found all needed to keep going.
And now I am so greatful, for the struggles, and many blessings that are my life.
Let Jesus bring His healing love to you, for in time, you will know this too!
Ill keep you in my daily prayers in Jesus.:)

Huge hugs and God bless
pickles

W

wwjd_kilden

Don't give up. Cry out to God, He will answer, though not always in the way one expects.

Don't believe what the devil is whispering to you. He is clever, always trying to twist not only Gods word, but the things God have done in our lives. He wants us to think God doesn't care for us, but He does. Just keep calling upon Him.

Hear my cry O God, attend to my prayer!
From the end of the earth I cry to you
when my heart is overwhelmed
lead me to the rock that is higher than I

Beauty From Pain lyrics - YouTube
Superchick- Stand In The Rain lyrics - YouTube

Shilo

Aug 31, 2011
Father God, my heart breaks as I read of MH wanting to take her life. Please give her strength to over come this time in her life. Help her feel you near as you hold her in your everlasting arms why she cries. Help her to know Lord that when you made her it was for a purpose this will pass and she will be stronger because of it and able to help other as she has known this pain herself. In Yeshua’s holy name I pray amen.
[video=youtube;eJODOpe_M8E]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJODOpe_M8E[/video]

eddie1801

Jun 9, 2013
Praying for you friend:

I just want you to realize some things though. The devil speaks to us in many ways. Sometimes we feels as if its our own thoughts. If the devil was bold enough to speak/tempt Jesus in the wilderness..he will definitely speak/tempt/discourage us. I want you to know the devil is the king of lies..the things he is telling you through your thoughts are not true.

Your family does care and love you. There is hope for you. Trouble dont last always. You are not a failure in life. It is not the will of God for you to end your life. God has a purpose and plan for your life, even if it is not evident right now. I pray for healing, and comfort to your mind.