Need prayer

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

spicypickle

I'm here to ask for prayer. The depression and anxiety is creeping back again.

Also found out a friend is in need of prayers. His wife is going through a very serious illness. Can't even imagine what he must be going through.

PennEd

Apr 22, 2013

Also found out a friend is in need of prayers. His wife is going through a very serious illness. Can't even imagine what he must be going through.
It's going to be ok. Your Father in heaven loves you. Your brothers and sisters in Christ love you. Focus on those truths.
Dear heavenly Father, please let Your daughter feel Your Presence in a poweful way. Please remove any fears or anxieties she has, and give her a peace and a joy in the knowledge of You. In Jesus Name I pray.

Apr 30, 2016

I'll be praying for you.
We all can sure use prayer.

I hope you know that depression is a real illness and
not some emotional distress.

Hope you see a doctor; there are remedies that will make it
go away.

God's blessings,
Fran

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Prayers said for all, especially for God to lift the cloud of depression that is hovering over you.

jenniferand2

Mar 19, 2016
Prayers for you. When you feel down try to distract yourself. Funny videos funny movie etc.... It helps. I have suffered long with depression that is how ' distract myself. Also make sure you get enough sleep depression gets worse when you don't get enough sleep.

Nov 14, 2016

****(praying)...

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Father God, we pray for spicypickle, let you please remove the anxiety and worriness, and bless with your peace, joy, comfort, and understanding, yes Lord, make spicypickle, out of this problem. we also pray for the friend's wife who is sick, please touch and heal, yes Lord we pray, please bless both of them, and you be glorified, in Jesus Holy name, Amen!

I

iveseenworse

i pray God bless you and meet your and you friends needs.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
Lord, please take away Spicy's anxiety and depression and shower your love upon her. Also please be with her friend and his family and comfort them as they go through this rough time. In Jesus' name, amen.

K

kittycat7

Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.