New and confused! :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

JessWv27

Hi everyone,
I just joined today and this site has got me in circles already lol. Is there any actual chat rooms or is chatting only allowed through answering threads? Any who it is Monday, the starting of a new week. I wish you all the best!

Jessica

H

Hava91

lol the chat thing had me confused at first to =) its at the top under the orange bars. when you click on chat rooms it'll be in between the threads and the orange bar. it asks you about using cam and speaker and such before you actually get to chat.

(I'm new to so if I'm wrong listen to older people who correct me lol!)
Good luck!!

W

wwjd_kilden

Click the banner on top, you will end up on the main page

beneath the banner there will then be some drop- down menus

make your selections from them, and then click the chat now button to the right of them

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
JessWv27 hello welcome to Christian Chat
God Bless U.

J

JessWv27

Haha got it, thanks everyone for your help and welcoming!

S

shekaniah

Welcome!
Hope you enjoy your time spent here!
God Bless