New here and excited to talk about Jesus

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

jamco1991

Mar 1, 2023
Hi everyone I am new and wanted to introduce myself. My name is James, I am excited to get to know other brother and sisters in Christ. I am thankful for a platform to meat and fellowship with other Christians. I am looking forward to talking and getting to know all of you. Feel free to message me as my number one hobby is conversating about our Lord.

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
lordsprayer1 - Copy.jpg
"Thank you for being you." Friendly.png

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hi everyone I am new and wanted to introduce myself. My name is James, I am excited to get to know other brother and sisters in Christ. I am thankful for a platform to meat and fellowship with other Christians. I am looking forward to talking and getting to know all of you. Feel free to message me as my number one hobby is conversating about our Lord.
Welcome James, and I love that T-shirt! :)(y)
So wonderful to hear that you are excited to talk about Jesus. That's the spirit, and that's The Spirit!

Thank you so much for giving your testimony on your profile page. It was both inspiring and encouraging. I highly recommend it to all!

Welcome to the family and so glad to meet a new brother. :)(y):coffee:

shittim

Dec 16, 2016
Welcome James! Great to meet you.:)(y):unsure::coffee:

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II).

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
Fellowship with other Christians is what happens here. Best way to get to know the members is to be a frequent regular contributer to the forums. This will provide the opportunity to know who the members are and what they are about from their extensive post history. Looking forward to your posts and glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Welcome brother.

Jde 1:21
Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Tit 2:11
For the grace of God that bringeth salvation hath appeared to all men,
Tit 2:12
Teaching us that, denying ungodliness and worldly lusts, we should live soberly, righteously, and godly, in this present world;
Tit 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

cv5

Nov 20, 2018
Col 3:4
When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1Pe 5:4
And when the chief Shepherd shall appear, ye shall receive a crown of glory that fadeth not away.

1Ti 6:14
That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukeable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ:

2Ti 4:8
Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing.

Tit 2:13
Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

1Pe 1:7
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honour and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Hi James, It's good to have you here.

Looking forward to getting to know you and the LORD richly bless you!

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Nice to meet you and hope you find many topics you want to join in on. You'll make new friends that way🤩 God bless and keep you always🙏!

Mel85

Daughter of the True King
Mar 28, 2018
Hello, welcome to CC… hope you enjoy checking out the forums, live chat, and fellowship with other Christians.

See you around the Forums :) God bless.