NEW HERE

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel.

Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)

May 10, 2024
AUSTRALIA

^ Gospel of John is often recommended as a great place to start reading the Bible.
This movie is a word-for-Word portrayal of John's gospel.

Have you heard of the Alpha Course?

There are 10 videos total. I hope you watch them. They could benefit you greatly :)
Thank you so much for these videos! I haven't heard of the Alpha course, but I will watch these videos that you posted here.
Thank you for all the trouble you've gone to!

Magenta

Jul 3, 2015
Thank you so much for these videos! I haven't heard of the Alpha course, but I will watch these videos that you posted here.
Thank you for all the trouble you've gone to!
No trouble at all!

You Are Welcome! God Bless You
:)

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Welcome
emocleW
W
e
l
c
o
m
e
e
m
o
c
l
e
W
Welcome every which way.

Cameron143

Mar 1, 2022
Perhaps sometime you could try cowmeel... unless you are vegetarian or vegan, of course .:ROFL:

That's scrambled .;):). Happy Mother's Day!!! .:D
You like your welcome like you like your eggs? Scrambled?
And Happy Mother's Day to you. My day is next month.

Pilgrimshope

Sep 2, 2020
Perhaps sometime you could try cowmeel... unless you are vegetarian or vegan, of course .:ROFL:

That's scrambled .;):). Happy Mother's Day!!! .:D
So this preacher comes up to a youngster gonna teach him bout being a man because he thinks he’s a “mamas boy” .

He tells the child about how “man came before women “ and woman was made of the man therefore ect

But before he can finish the kid immediately gets a look of rejection as he thinks for a second and sort of rolls his eyes and asks “ did your mother teach you this ?”
😁👍