new here

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
L

lost63

I didnt know where else to turn
I hate to sound like I am at the end of my rope but life has turned very bad and it seems like its all out of control

L

lost63

Sorry,this is my first time here and Im not sure how to get into a conversation with anyone so if someone could give advice

S

shev

hi, im new here too

S

shev

sorry to hear that things arent going well for you. would you like to share? up to you

B

buttacup

Hey welcome to cc
and i understand completly what you are talking about you might think you are at the end of the rope and have nowhere to turn but God is always there he havent left your side.. when things are falling apart in the mist of it God is already putting it back togheter
God Bless :)

B

Bobbyking

Hi

Welcome to CC! :)

Appreciate your sincere sharing. I cover you with my prayer even now that God will reveal His solutions to address the problems that you are facing now.

In the meantime, I encourage you to set aside time to be alone with Him, and bring along your Bible with you and go to a quiet place to read and listen to Him.

Do not give up.

K

keebler46

I am also new (about 30 min old) would just like to share, that I do not even know how to get around in here, but I was reading some notes earlier today and one thing that stuck with me is: Sometimes when Jesus is all you have left, you find out he is all you need.
Maybe you are the reason this stuck with me this evening. God Bless.

Devoted2JC

Jan 16, 2011
Hello welcome to Christian chat, I will keep you in prayers
God Bless,

S

shekaniah

Welcome to CC! The only way to get started...is start posting or go to the FAQ and read about the site. Or do what Ugly says...and click on the words help for new users. ( In his post.) Good luck and God bless