New Person!! *please, help a girl out*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

nottren

May 30, 2023
Hey! My name is Ren. The reason why I got this app was because a lot of people my age are usually chatting on apps and I wanted to as well (except something that I'll actually enjoy). I know most people here are probably older than me but I seriously don't mind and I would love to meet all of you. :)

F

FollowingtheWay

Hey! My name is Ren. The reason why I got this app was because a lot of people my age are usually chatting on apps and I wanted to as well (except something that I'll actually enjoy). I know most people here are probably older than me but I seriously don't mind and I would love to meet all of you. :)

Hello and welcome Ren! There are probably a few in here near your age. I’m 34 and new on here myself and a newer believer.
i surrendered my life to Jesus almost 3 years ago. Welcome sister!

Gideon300

Mar 18, 2021
Welcome

Underwhosewings

Jan 19, 2023
Australia
God bless you Ren!!!
I’m on the other side of the planet, so my replies are not always on time 😂
(63yr old)

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
#ICAMETOSHARE

19bba863ce2f20225c3fd74871606a44--the-bible - Copy (6) - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy - Copy.jpg Friendly.png
'Age has no boundaries on learning. Meaningful learning may be somewhat limited
through foolishness of the 'teacher.'

Evmur

Feb 28, 2021
London
christianchat.com
Hi ya Ren, I hope you will see the +s of a forum, i.e you get more time to think about the topics being discussed and how to interface ... I can see why young folks like to use the chat ap.

Anyways it is encouraging to us old'uns to have the young folks among us :)

Mar 23, 2023
youtube.com
Welcome, to the Old Folks Home. 🥲

Seriously, Glad you joined, ren. 🙂

Mar 16, 2023
Hello Ren, welcome. I am one of those "older" people, lol

tourist

Mar 13, 2014
Tennessee
How old are you? I'm 68. Looking forward to meeting you as well through your posts. Glad to have you onboard with us. Welcome to CC.

GRACE_ambassador

Feb 22, 2021
Midwest
Precious friend, A Very Warm Welcome To Chat.

We would love to adopt you as a spiritual grand-child, or, in some cases,
as a GREAT grand-child? ♫ 😇 ↑

Please Be Very RICHLY Encouraged And Edified In
The LORD JESUS CHRIST, And His Word Of Truth, Rightly
Divided
(+ I and II). ← PG Rated "Approved" *

Grace, Peace, And JOY!… + RICH Blessings ♫ 😇 ↑

* PG = Perfect God / Parental Guidance:

Study to Be APPROVED Open Bible.png

oyster67

May 24, 2014
Hello dear young sister Ren! :geek:
You have come to the right place. All of us are very young! :giggle:(y):coffee:

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
Hi welcome to the family here at CC! Lovely to have you joining the discussions and once you start posting you will make new friends😄 God bless you and your time here!

ThyKingdomComeSoon

Apr 1, 2023
welcome Ren, plenty of nice seasoned people with plenty of biblical knowledge and life experience here, don't hesitate to use this resource.

BLessings and Welcome!

Karlon

Mar 8, 2023
hope your stay is a pathway, fun never done & time here is a chime always near!

Scott86

May 26, 2023
Hey! I'm new on here as well and I'm also looking to chat on here but can't figure this app out... I'm Scott. What's your age?

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Hello Ren, and a warm welcome to you. I hope that no matter what your age, you find this a place of encouragement and blessing. Looking forward to hearing from you on the forums when ever you feel you have anything to add or ask there. Bless. you