New World Order

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

ASSIYAH

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7a9Syi12RJo[/video]

What do you think?

A

ASSIYAH

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZsY5XbLinw[/video]

A One World Currency!

What do you think?

A

ASSIYAH

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SISUIhprOa8[/video]

Kissinger, calling for a New World Order

What do you think?

A

ASSIYAH

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0CV8Xt2VWvc[/video]

Obama Calls For New World Order

What do you think?

A

Aliciaforjesus

I do believe this to be true!

The UN was formed after World War 2, and their purpose in forming was for a One World Government.

25 years ago I was on the UN website and stumbled across a plan for one world government and one world religion.

There was a list of religions who already signed the agreement for one world religion,
Catholics were number one on this list. (I saw it with my own eyes)

The World Bank is connected to all of it.
There is a computer this bank uses, and the name of it is "The Beast" with the numbers 666, it is in Belgium.
The World Bank is in control of money used for the world for poverty stricken area's and to keep peace. It controls all the worlds money, and information.
This computer holds all our information, like your phone numbers, which we all know when punched into a cash register, or given to someone on the phone, can give
give people more information than we want them to know about us.

We are not a free country, we already belong to the UN.

It is just a matter of time before we see it really come all out in the open.

Just in the last year the UN was given the right to decide world wide what parents can do to their children and the US was ok with this!

In the last year the UN was approached by several other countries who wish to try and pass a world wide law that would make it illegal to be a Christian.

Check out the UN website, look at the history of the UN

Check out the World Bank

25 years ago, computers were very different, we had just gotten windows, and were just leaving dos.
I did get into the computer named the Beast and tried to print what I saw, but as soon as I hit the print button, My computer got fried, I had to get a new computer!

What I saw was all numbers scattered on the screen, just like in the movie Matrix's.

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
Considering that the WWW was just in planning stages back 25 years ago, I highly doubt you were on the UN website.

A

Aliciaforjesus

Considering that the WWW was just in planning stages back 25 years ago, I highly doubt you were on the UN website.

It's a true story!

Oct 17, 2009
Perhaps you should change your name to LyingforJesus. Not only was the World Wide Web non-existent at that time, but you would have been seventeen years old.

S

songster

Dating as far back as 1973, a story was circulating which supported the existence of a Super Computer in Brussel, Belgium, called The Beast. This computer was supposedly 3 stories high, was connected to the European Common Market, and was designed to track the buying and selling activities of every person on earth.

The story was debunked when a Christian author by the name of Joe Musser contacted the christian organization that was circulating the rumor, and explained that the information was fictitious and that he had created the scenario for a novel he wrote entitled "Pale Horse", and for a screenplay for a David Wilkerson film.

Let's give our sister the benefit of the doubt, by saying that she came across some bad information and accepted it as fact. Obama and previous administrations are promoting a global order right in front of our eyes, completely removing any doubt as to their agenda, so we are already aware that these plans exist, but perhaps not to the level that our sister had suggested.

Alicia, I encourage you to check and double check your sources for accuracy. The guys and gals in these forums are pretty smart, but in my experience they're also very forgiving.

C

Cup-of-Ruin

Novus Ordo Seclorum

There is some debate about the translation, but I would translate it; the New Secular Order. Now the secular order has been in force internationally for a long time and is perhaps nearing its end in the next few years, and then the new order which is really just the continuation of the old world order will have a stronger emphasis on religion, a common religion.

Hopefully Jesus returns before then, because I really don't want to go through another world order, but not much I can do about that.

C

ChristsArmorBearer

While they may not have had that computer in 1973, we definitely have the ability to do so now. I do know that the "next generation" of the world wide web dubbed "the grid" has been under construction for some time now. It will possess so much speed and memory that it will not only be able to house the entire internet without strain but will also have the capacity to actually patrol and "edit" the internet (supoosedly in order to delete obsolete and outdated material). You will be able to transfer massive data files such as feature films within just a few seconds. And the creators have stated that not only will it be able to operate holography and execute very large AI we can most likely expect to see a hybrid of the two. With that much power and intelligence "the grid" should have no probllem tracking your whereabouts via cell phone / automobile and keep track of everyone's identification, driving, eployment and financial records.

Like it or not, the future is now. Let the countdown begin...

A

Aliciaforjesus

Perhaps you should change your name to LyingforJesus. Not only was the World Wide Web non-existent at that time, but you would have been seventeen years old.
This was back in the 1980 in the first year windows came out, my daughter was not even a year old, she is now 21 and I am a grandma.

It is a true story and it is shame on you, for calling me a liar.
I was born in 1967, I was in my 20's back then.

G

greatkraw

New World Order

These may be the same zones they used for DVDs

Attachments

A

Aliciaforjesus

What would really trip you out, is that my apartment was broke into and all my things were gone through right after this.
Not only that but all my medical records and things started disappearing.
Within one year all my records were gone, Doctors could not find them, it was like I did not exists.

I have had 9 surgeries, 4 on my right knee, 2 on my left knee, one on my shoulder, and two others.
I have had cancer, and heart problems all of which do not exist anymore because of my records.

This has been going on since then.

You can think I'm crazy, that's ok!

I am just telling you what the Lord has shown me, after all He was the one who directed me to the information.

The computer is connected to the World Bank, not the UN.

I found out about the World Bank, when I was on the UN website.

I have sat and watched all of it unfold over the years,

All of the things I saw are coming true.

One World Government, One World religion!

G

Graybeard

New World Order

These may be the same zones they used for DVDs
Not quite but almost, I have seen the list and map of the proposed 10 zones and it fits beautifully into scripture regarding the 10 kingdoms without kings....

dscherck

Banned [Reason: persistent, ongoing Catholic heres
Aug 3, 2009
This was back in the 1980 in the first year windows came out, my daughter was not even a year old, she is now 21 and I am a grandma.

It is a true story and it is shame on you, for calling me a liar.
I was born in 1967, I was in my 20's back then.

The world wibe web wasn't even started until 1989. The creator, Tim Berners-Lee wrote a proposal in 1989 talking about an interconnected network of hyperlinked pages for use in academic research. Keep in mind, this was just the proposal. It wasn't until late 1990 that actual work got done creating the Web, and even then it was just mainly for one research group (CERN) at the time. It wasn't until late 1991 that the public got access to the World Wide Web.

So, there was no possible way for what you said to have taken place in 1980 as the necessary technolgy didn't come into place until about a decade later. And even then, it likely was several years after that before the UN got a website.

S

songster

Novus Ordo Seclorum

There is some debate about the translation, but I would translate it; the New Secular Order. Now the secular order has been in force internationally for a long time and is perhaps nearing its end in the next few years, and then the new order which is really just the continuation of the old world order will have a stronger emphasis on religion, a common religion.

Hopefully Jesus returns before then, because I really don't want to go through another world order, but not much I can do about that.
Being one who is skeptical about the great escape theory known as the pre-tribulation rapture, (for lack of evidence to the contrary), I think we're in for a rough ride, but I also believe that those days will be cut short for the elects sake.

Someone once tried to convince me of a pre-tribulation rapture by saying, 'God would not put the 'Bride of Christ' (the church), through such abuse'. This individual was obiously unaware that the Bride was already being subjected to great abuse.

More Christians died for their faith in the 20th century, than at any other time in history, and an estimated 150,000 per year continue to die for their faith. Many others are prevented from living out their Christianity freely, due to severe persecution. I would certainly consider this 'Bride abuse' ! The tribulation is simply an intensified version of what is already happening.

A new order, laid out in detail by the founder of the illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, in the 1700's is more than likely the one responsible for creating the plan for a new order. I am not as knowledgeable in world economics as I know you are, (after having read previous posts of yours), but I am certain that an anti-christic rule is being shaped before our eyes.

I do believe that while a pluralistic religion may be formed initially, the unbelieving sector will eventually give way to a new way of believing, introduced by this Anti-Christ, and his false prophet. The word of God indicates that he will exalt himself above every god, this leaves little room for devotion to any god.

Daniel 11:36

... He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

II Thessalonians 2:4

... He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.

Last edited:
C

charisenexcelcis

I believe the time is comig where what the Satan previously did in the dark, he will bring out into the light. Humankind is becoming anxious to be like their adopted father, Satan. I don't believe there needs to be a conspiracy, no secrets/ Man says in his heart, "I will be like God." Original sin comes to fruition.

S

songster

I believe the time is comig where what the Satan previously did in the dark, he will bring out into the light. Humankind is becoming anxious to be like their adopted father, Satan. I don't believe there needs to be a conspiracy, no secrets/ Man says in his heart, "I will be like God." Original sin comes to fruition.
Yes, I don't subscribe to too many conspiracy theories. Their claims are often sketchy and frequently change based on pure speculation. It's safer to stick with the word of God, but I agree, those who may have previously thought that they could hide a global agenda, seriously underestimated the age of the internet.

If we were in the 1930's or 1940's, covert government activities could be conducted well out of public sight, but now that we have more access to 'real time' information, they are forced to declare what the public already knows, that we are moving closer and closer to world government, and a unified global economy. I believe that religion will be the last to change. Ecclesiastical reform is not quite as easy as unionizing governments.

I agree, each person who is without Christ will ignorantly labor to become the god of their own lives.

I John 2:18

... this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour.

C

ChristsArmorBearer

Being one who is skeptical about the great escape theory known as the pre-tribulation rapture, (for lack of evidence to the contrary), I think we're in for a rough ride, but I also believe that those days will be cut short for the elects sake.

Someone once tried to convince me of a pre-tribulation rapture by saying, 'God would not put the 'Bride of Christ' (the church), through such abuse'. This individual was obiously unaware that the Bride was already being subjected to great abuse.

More Christians died for their faith in the 20th century, than at any other time in history, and an estimated 150,000 per year continue to die for their faith. Many others are prevented from living out their Christianity freely, due to severe persecution. I would certainly consider this 'Bride abuse' ! The tribulation is simply an intensified version of what is already happening.

A new order, laid out in detail by the founder of the illuminati, Adam Weishaupt, in the 1700's is more than likely the one responsible for creating the plan for a new order. I am not as knowledgeable in world economics as I know you are, (after having read previous posts of yours), but I am certain that an anti-christic rule is being shaped before our eyes.

I do believe that while a pluralistic religion may be formed initially, the unbelieving sector will eventually give way to a new way of believing, introduced by this Anti-Christ, and his false prophet. The word of God indicates that he will exalt himself above every god, this leaves little room for devotion to any god.

Daniel 11:36

... He will exalt and magnify himself above every god and will say unheard-of things against the God of gods. He will be successful until the time of wrath is completed, for what has been determined must take place.

II Thessalonians 2:4

... He will oppose and will exalt himself over everything that is called God or is worshiped, so that he sets himself up in God's temple, proclaiming himself to be God.
I'm in total agreement. I strongly suggest to people to do a study on both Revelation and the Exodus simultaneously. The parallel between the two are uncanny, especially when you take into account how God poured out His wrath on Egypt yet the kept the Hebrews safe from harm while still in the land (of course they still felt their of persecution).

I once heard a story about how many chinese who were taught pre-trib rapture by western missionaries began to fall away from the faith when the Chinese govt. begin a strict crackdown on christianity. They assumed that Jesus had already come and they were somehow left behind without a hope of salvation. It was a horrible story to listen to. I can't even begin to imagine the number of believers who will lose faith when they begin to see the signs of tribulation and begin to wonder if they had been left behind also.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.