No More Homosexuality...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
A

AgeofKnowledge

There is a spiritual war occurring and it isn't funny, it's serious. Reality objectively exists and, in reality, what is good and what is evil are real and quantifiable. Align with what is really good and it won't just be convient: it will be both real and good.

It's funny how when people says it's a battle against good and evil, they are always on the good side and the people they dislike are on the bad side. What a convenience.

G

guilbautedsookie

God loves homosexuals just like He loves all people in the world. He loves ex-homosexuals, including the struggling ones, just like He loves non-homosexual Christians: with exactly the same depth and fervor. We are supposed to pray for them and when prompted by God (not in our own power as this is spiritual warfare) talk with them and listen.

That said, I don't like being around unrepentant homosexuals and seek an exit if possible. The behavior and language is completely over the top usually and I don't like it. I always feel a spiritual battle present between good and evil when I'm around them for some reason. But when I am in that situation (usually a workplace or educational environment), I work to be cordial but uncompromising in my Christian worldview. That doesn't mean I go around preaching. I don't. It just means that I wear my Christianity like a name badge. Everyone knows what I am and that I have no desire of things of the world.

This usually does not make me the life of the party... lolol.
I don't wanna name names, but there is this TV show where a transgender man was applauded for having a full surgery and this Christian model was bashed.

Yes, God loves homosexuals, and He wants to ease their confusion that is why He offered Jesus on the Cross and even after his death he still offers himself as the SOLUTION. The worldly solution of surgery will only provide worldly/temporary happiness and even false acceptance. Unlike when you seek God to ease your confusion, you will forever be happy to know that God loves you, will always love you and will never stop loving you.

Our pastor got hurt when it was said "leave transgender people alone, they're happy with it" he said, "if they meet God, they'll forever be happy, with no need to explain anything to anyone"

J

JesusIsReal

It is sad, a Man posts that God Delieverd him from the Addiction and Sin -Including Desire of Smoking- and you Praise the Lord, believing in all Faith that the Testimonie of that Man or Women is True.

A Person posts that he was Tormented by a Certain Demon for years and gives here Testimony of he fought the Battle, his Strungles but Jesus Christ set him free. Then you all Praise the Lord and Believe that Man.

Now someone has given Testimonie of another Work from the Same God, same Jesus Christ the others have given the Glory to and you are not just showing Great Unbelieve, but have through your own Words mocked and ridiculed that Jesus Christ will or is not able to do this.

Washing away a Sin, is washing away a Sin, Delieverd by a Sin means being Delivered by a Sin, Liberty means Liberty. It also seams like not many of you have ever been Complete Washed?, or Cleaned?...for if you have ever Witnessed it on your own then you would believe that Man, because as proven most of you have Proven less or no Faith.

Wenn you wash yourself with soap, are you not on your Body wash away all the Dirt? then after, there is nothing left of the Dirt that Stained you Befor?.

Then wenn Man says Jesus Christ has Delieverd him from any Sin and has Been washed, giving Testimony that Jesus Christ is still working, you turn around and say Jesus Christ is not able to get your Clean?, rid from all Stains?....so that the nature of Man and the Nature of Woman is back to its Original Design by God?.

I know a Homosexual Man or Woman can be Forgiven, Washed and be what the Creator has purposed in them from the Begining in Jesus Christ.