Obama Spills secret on Israel's nuclear program.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jahsoul

The conditions broken were met with temporary expulsions from the Land as a chastisement. His promise to regather them back into the Land was UNCONDITIONAL.

(Is. 11:11-12 NASB) Then it will happen on that day that the Lord will again recover the second time with His hand the remnant of His people, who will remain, from Assyria, Egypt, Pathros, Cush, Elam, Shinar, Hamath, and from the islands of the sea. 12And He will lift up a standard for the nations, and will assemble the banished ones of Israel, and will gather the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them. And I will plant them upon their land, and they shall no more be pulled up out of their land which I have given them, saith the LORD thy God. (Amo 9:14-15)

For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will also gather all nations, and will bring them down into the valley of Jehoshaphat, and will plead with them there for my people and for my heritage Israel, whom they have scattered among the nations, and parted my land.
(Joe 3:1-2)

For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land. (Eze 36:24)

And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
(Eze 37:21-22)

Hey crossnote!

Everything that you have in red just proved my point. Those thing are ignored.

-Has the reunification of Judah and Israel happened?
-Have they been clensed and is God their standard? (look at how they are living and those that are orthodox don't recognize the establishment of the State of Israel and being God's work)
-Who is this "one king?" (BiBi? LOL)

All people care about is people that call themselves Jews (nobody here knows the bloodline of the people for them to make the absolute claims that they do on the website) moved to a land that they named Israel. It seems like nothing else matters but that and we ignore everything else that is stated within those same scriptures.

Desdichado

Feb 9, 2014
I nominate myself for King of Israel and her Lord Protector. We shall secure her future by restructuring the Nuclear program to throw off everyone else on planet earth. That and we shall institute a consumption-based tax program.

Dec 18, 2013
I nominate myself for King of Israel and her Lord Protector. We shall secure her future by restructuring the Nuclear program to throw off everyone else on planet earth. That and we shall institute a consumption-based tax program.
Sorry, nomination declined. Position is still occupied by Jesus.