OK

• Thread starter fightingforthelight
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

fightingforthelight

So... Here I am again. But in another thread. With different minds here. You can think what you want. I don't care.
I just want to say: everyone, who is feeling bad. Sad. Feeling hated. Depressed. Left to dye. Hopeless...
I'm not going to say "God loves you, don't be sad" (well of course, it is truth). I want to say that the reason, why specially teenagers and young people are feeling like that. Though, I don't know if is truth.
So... All of us know that Jesus is coming back. Of course, it is nothing new with this. Devil is special active right now. Yes, of course, the snake is worrying. HAHA! And devil is extremely angry. He is pretty desperate right now. He doesn't have so much time. He is trying to destroy Gods army. All young christians, all teenagers and youth, we are the main power of Gods army. God did it like that. A part of older peoples will dye till Jesus will come back. But we, kids, teenagers. Will see Him coming back. Cool, right?
BUT!
This ****ing serpent, devil. He destroy all this. No cool. Thought, a part of us thinks that "WOW haha... Devil is trying to hurt me! Well, I'm not afraid, devil is powerless", but dude, wait a little bit. This ***** is dangerous, he knows you. Your minds and fairs. He knows the way to hurt you. Devil wants to hurt you and me. All of us, that we would doubt about God, God's love, God's power...
That what I see is: pain, fair, sadness, despair, anger and darkness. But I'm blind. Right now. I can't see anything more except the dark side. Cool? Not. But the good new is that there is The Light. There is Hope. There is happiness. There is peace and freedom. There is the REAL power. Where? In the other side of religious Christianity. What I mean is that we have to leave everything what is old. What is the past. That we have to look straight to God. His Word (thought to leave the old translation and explanation), to ask the REAL, HOLLY spirit of God, to come here and show us the way. Our way. We have to make Holly Spirit our guide, our routines of daily life. This is new. This is how God wants to be. Close relationship with each of us.
Everyone who feels hopeless, I know how you feel. I know, because I live in it. Lets take each other hand in hand. Lets take a step to the place, where no one have been before. Lets stay strong. Lets lift up our eyes to the Heaven. Lets take the Fire. Lets take That POWER!The Power that makes all others "powers" powerless.
It is the new beginning. And the end is coming so soon. Stay here, take your brothers and sisters hand...

Pleas, forgive me for these words which should not be here. But the devil, he makes me angry.

Ruta

P

pusparinjani

woow, i really love this thread, awesome ! :)

K

Kyouken

Ephesians 4:26 "Be angry, and do not sin": do not let the sun go down on your wrath."

If this means what I think it does, I'm glad.

Amen to that, Ruta!

F

fightingforthelight

Hey, guys, what do you think if we, these who wants here in CC, would decide to pray one week for young christians, teens and youth in all over the world. That God would send Holly Spirit on every of them. On every of us... What do you think??? :)
God bless you! :)

Aug 2, 2009
I think that would be awesome. God bless you too!

K

Kyouken

I'm game for it!

C

Crimeny

satan has no power but to accuse, lie and tempt people to sin, pray to Jesus everyday and ask him to deliver you from the devil; we are soliders of Christ till 'death' fighting against darkness and evil principalities (ephesians) and glorifying God :)

B

BrittanyJones

Thank you for your post Ruta! Bless you!

Nov 28, 2011
Tl;DR I don't need a pep talk to make me feel better, and neither should you.

F

fightingforthelight

Thank you, very much, brothers and sisters :) This week I decided to pray for all teens and youth all around the world, so if you want to be with me, I would be so happy. The prayer is the best what we can do. The prayer is that, what we need to do. God bless everyone of you :) lets stay strong, because devil is angry...

Ruta