On Repentance in the End Times

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
E

Elijah19

In my opinion this is scary, dude!

Jan 7, 2015
The red mark of the beast is sin (sin nature) that is at work in all the hearts and minds of the firstborn man, which is earthy, and carnally minded like a natural brute beast. Both man and beast were created on the sixth day (sixth day in Hebrew=666) When you get victory over sin by faith in Jesus Christ then you also get victory over the name, which is Death.

Those who refuse to serve sin (take the mark) will die to self, but will live to Christ, as they will have passed from Death to Life Eternal.

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
The red mark of the beast is sin (sin nature) that is at work in all the hearts and minds of the firstborn man, which is earthy, and carnally minded like a natural brute beast. Both man and beast were created on the sixth day (sixth day in Hebrew=666) When you get victory over sin by faith in Jesus Christ then you also get victory over the name, which is Death.

Those who refuse to serve sin (take the mark) will die to self, but will live to Christ, as they will have passed from Death to Life Eternal.
Hello InSpiritInTruth,

You forgot the part which says, "unless anyone had the mark they would not be able to buy or sell." The system that the mark will utilize is and has been in place and its devices have continued to evolve. People all over the world use this system every day and what I am talking about is electronic crediting and debiting (buying and selling). Currently, electronic crediting and debiting is performed via the swiping of the card or by use of the phone app. Currently there are already businesses in Sweden for one, utilizing chip implants under the skin of the hand to access buildings, access to business machines and for making purchases.

As time goes on and we drawn nearer to that time when that antichrist is revealed, that sub-dermal device will continue to evolve into the coming mark. The mark, which will go into the hand or the forehead will replace the swiping of cards and the use of cell phone apps which allow access to perform crediting and debiting to an individuals bank account. Some time during the middle of that last seven years, the false prophet is going to "force" the inhabitants of the earth to receive the mark, and the way that he will do this is by making cash, checks, cards and phone apps obsolete, so that the only way to be able to credit and debit ones bank account will be via that personal sub-dermal mark, which will be a form of worship.

This is exactly why we have businesses pushing for electronically paying our bills with auto-pay or to pay on line. I see this every time I get my monthly statements and on the outside of the envelope it says "Let's this be your last stamp- pay on line," Or "Save a tree and pay on-line." The world is continuing to move towards a cashless society. In fact, this year Denmark will be the first country to go completely cashless, since the majority of their citizens use cards to credit and debit their bank accounts. Make no mistake, the mark in Revelation is a literal mark that will be either in the hand or the forehead and the technology for that has already been in use and will itself continue to evolve in preparation for that coming beast and his mark. Click on the link below to see technology for this:

Swedish office staff offered implants to access facilities - BBC News

Last edited:

Ahwatukee

Mar 12, 2015
Question: "Is it possible for a person to be saved/forgiven after taking the mark of the beast?"

Answer: The mark of the beast is a mark that will be placed on a person’s forehead or right hand in the end times as a sign of allegiance to the Antichrist (Revelation 13:15–18). People during the tribulation will take the mark of the beast because of deception (Revelation 19:20) and coercion: no one will be allowed to engage in commerce without the mark (Revelation 13:17). It appears that some form of worship of the Antichrist is associated with receiving the mark (Revelation 14:9; 16:2), and those who refuse to worship the image of the beast will be killed (Revelation 13:15).

The question then arises as to whether a person who has received the mark of the beast can be forgiven. The answer to this question seems to be “no.” Revelation 14:10–11, describing the fate of someone who takes the mark of the beast, declares, “He also will drink the wine of God’s wrath, poured full strength into the cup of his anger, and he will be tormented with fire and sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. And the smoke of their torment goes up forever and ever, and they have no rest, day or night, these worshipers of the beast and its image, and whoever receives the mark of its name.”

The eternal destiny of those who take the mark of the beast is the lake of fire. Why is taking the mark of the beast a damnable sin against God? Why would God condemn a person to hell for taking the mark of the beast? It would appear that taking the mark of the beast will be a blasphemous act of willful defiance against God. Receiving the mark of the beast is essentially worshipping Satan. Those who take the mark have made the choice to serve Satan rather than obey God and receive Christ as Savior. When people make that decision during the tribulation, God will grant their request to be eternally separated from Him.

Source: Is it possible for a person to be saved/forgiven after taking the mark of the beast?
Hello Mystdancer50,

Exactly and Amen! I might also add that, it states that the false prophet will "force" the inhabitants of the earth to receive the mark and I believe the way in which he will do this is by removing the other options for buying and selling, which is crediting and debiting. By doing this, people will be forced to make a decision to receive the mark or reject it and many will accept it because it will be the only way to buy food, pay their bills, their mortgages, etc., etc.. Regarding this, remember what Jesus said, "whoever seeks to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for my sake and the word of God, will have eternal life." Those people who receive the mark will do so to save their lives and in doing so will abandon God completely by aligning themselves with the beast and Satan.

Some people have erroneously interpreted the mark of the beast as symbolic, but it will be a literal mark just as scripture reveals and is already being used. Just click on the BBC link in post #6.

Jan 7, 2015
Hello InSpiritInTruth,

You forgot the part which says, "unless anyone had the mark they would not be able to buy or sell." The system that the mark will utilize is and has been in place and its devices have continued to evolve. People all over the world use this system every day and what I am talking about is electronic crediting and debiting (buying and selling). Currently, electronic crediting and debiting is performed via the swiping of the card or by use of the phone app. Currently there are already businesses in Sweden for one, utilizing chip implants under the skin of the hand to access buildings, access to business machines and for making purchases.

As time goes on and we drawn nearer to that time when that antichrist is revealed, that sub-dermal device will continue to evolve into the coming mark. The mark, which will go into the hand or the forehead will replace the swiping of cards and the use of cell phone apps which allow access to perform crediting and debiting to an individuals bank account. Some time during the middle of that last seven years, the false prophet is going to "force" the inhabitants of the earth to receive the mark, and the way that he will do this is by making cash, checks, cards and phone apps obsolete, so that the only way to be able to credit and debit ones bank account will be via that personal sub-dermal mark, which will be a form of worship.

This is exactly why we have businesses pushing for electronically paying our bills with auto-pay or to pay on line. I see this every time I get my monthly statements and on the outside of the envelope it says "Let's this be your last stamp- pay on line," Or "Save a tree and pay on-line." The world is continuing to move towards a cashless society. In fact, this year Denmark will be the first country to go completely cashless, since the majority of their citizens use cards to credit and debit their bank accounts. Make no mistake, the mark in Revelation is a literal mark that will be either in the hand or the forehead and the technology for that has already been in use and will itself continue to evolve in preparation for that coming beast and his mark. Click on the link below to see technology for this:

Swedish office staff offered implants to access facilities - BBC News
Explained it here>>>>>>http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/107957-buy-sell.html
and here>>>>>http://christianchat.com/bible-discussion-forum/118047-sold-under-sin.html

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Wow, read through this thread. So much confusion about the Mark of the Beast, what it is, who takes it, what happens to those who don't, etc. Let me clear this up.

First it is important to know what the "Beast" of Rev 13 is and is not. There are two Beasts, Beast of the Sea and Beast of the Earth. The "Beast of the Sea" is actually a political, religious and military government/empire that will form to the north of Israel in the area of the Lion, Leopard, Bear which in Daniel 7 is the area of Turkey, Syria, Iraq and Iran. Thus this "empire" for lack of a better word will be or is Islamic. "Sea" in Biblical symbolism means "unruly men." Thus you will have an Islamic force, north of Israel, made up of unruly and evil men. This force will be a rebirth of a former empire which was destroyed yet will live again, a copy or image of the original, so to speak. Based on all the facts that empire would have been the Ottoman Empire which was responsible for killing as many as 50 million Christians and Jews.

Now let's discuss the "Mark" of this Northern Islamic Force of Unruly evil men. Another word for "mark" is "badge." All this talk of computer chips is nonsense. If one reads the passage clearly one sees that you can have one of three things in order to buy or sell.

[SUP]17 [/SUP]and that no one may buy or sell except one who has the mark or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Thus you can have the 1) "mark" or badge, 2) the name of the beast empire or the 3) number of its name. Thus since you have one of three choices (mark, name or number), the computer chip theory goes out the window.

In the Bible, to have a "mark" means to be "set aside" as God "marked" Cain and ordered that nobody should harm him (Gen 4:15). Having a "mark" placed on you is also an identifier. It means that you belong to a certain group for a certain purpose. We see in Eze 9 a mark applied specifically to the forehead:

[SUP]4 [/SUP]and the Lord said to him, “Go through the midst of the city, through the midst of Jerusalem, and put a mark on the foreheads of the men who sigh and cry over all the abominations that are done within it.”

In this case, those with the "mark" were spared while the wicked without the mark were killed. So we now know that if you wear this "mark" of the Islamic Northern Beast Empire, you are swearing allegiance to them. You are saying that you a placing yourself under their control and a part of their empire or organization. You are setting yourself apart and identifying yourself. That's all it means.

No Christian or Jew (unless they are a traitor/convertor) will take this mark. This mark is for Muslims. This mark, or badge, is in use right now!!

ISIS.jpg

I hope this brings some clarity to the discussion.

Last edited:

JaumeJ

Jul 2, 2011
What I am trying to say is that if people call from the hearts to our Maker, He will hear them.

In Joel, God teaches us that in the last days it shall be that whosoever calls upon the name of the Lord will be saved..........

One of His names is, "You are Who You are." You will not find this anywhere in any profound writings of scholars, but I know this is one of His names because it is the name I used when I pleaded with Him to let me know If and Who He is. He anwered me by filling me with His Spirit and leading me to Jesus Christ.

The reason for all of this verbosity is to share a gift so precious, and that is that whosoever looks to Whoever the Maker truly is will be filled also and led to Jesus Christ. I know. It happened to and for me because of our most generous and loving Father's cafre fore even me...........God is good all of the time.

trofimus

Aug 17, 2015
Wow, read through this thread. So much confusion about the Mark of the Beast, what it is, who takes it, what happens to those who don't, etc. Let me clear this up.
I agree that Islam has the highest probability to become the beast - aggressive, intolerant, unlearned and terror making religion, targeting mainly Christians, Christian nations and Jews.

Last edited:

prove-all

May 16, 2014
The Number of the ‘Beast’—666—Whose Number Is It?
Here are all the scriptures speaking directly of this number:

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast,or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six”
(Revelation 13:17-18).

“And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten
the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the
number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God”
(Revelation 15:2).

Note From these scriptures, we have the following definite points:

1. The beast has a number and may be identified, if we have wisdom,
by this number.

2. The number is 666.

3. We are told to count this number—that is, add it up. The same Greek word
is used elsewhere only in Luke 14:28: Count the cost.

4. This number, 666, is the number of the beast. The only Bible interpretation
of this symbol, “beast,” is a kingdom or the king who rules it and, therefore,
really is the kingdom (Daniel 7:17-18, 22-24, 27).

Therefore 666 must be the number of the kingdom, or government, or empire,
as well as that of the king who founds or rules it.

5. The expression “the name of the beast, or the number of his name” makes plain
that the number 666 is the number of the name of the kingdom or empire.

6. The expression “it is the number of a man” shows we must also count this number
in the name of the king, or ruler, over the kingdom identified as the “beast.”

The Beast Is Not the Woman [a church]

In the 17th chapter of Revelation we find a beast, and a woman—a great, wealthy
but fallen woman—who was riding the beast. The Bible describes the symbol “woman”
to mean a church (see 2?Corinthians 11:2; Revelation 19:7; Ephesians 5:22-27).

The beast of Revelation 13 is not the woman who rode the beast
—the beast is the government, and the woman is a church.

The beast of Revelation 13 is the Roman Empire!

This beast had a deadly wound (Revelation 13:3). That means the beast ceased altogether
to exist or function as it had since 31 b.c. Yet its deadly wound was later healed, after which
(verse 5) it continued to exist another 1,260 years!

The Founder of Rome

The founder and first king of Rome was Romulus.
The Roman Empire was named after him.
His name, the name of a man, also is the name of the kingdom.
And every citizen in the kingdom bears the same name—a Roman.

When John wrote this Revelation, telling us to count the number of the beast,
he wrote in the Greek language. Consequently, we should look for this name,
and the number 666, in this language recognized in the Bible, not in the Latin.

We are all familiar with the Roman numerals, where letters are used for numbers.
All understand that I is 1, v is 5, x is 10, etc. But many do not know that the Greek
language, in which the book of Revelation was written, also uses letters for numbers.

In the Greek this name was understood in the second century a.d. to have originally
been spelled Lateinos. It signifies “Latin man” or “the name of Latium,”
from which region the Romans derived their origin and their language.

This word, too, signifies “Roman.” In the Greek, l is 30, a is 1, t is 300, e is 5,
I is 10, n is 50, o is 70, s is 200. Count these figures. They count to exactly 666!

It is indeed no coincidence that the name of the kingdom, its founder and first king,
and of each man in the kingdom, counts to exactly 666!

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
I agree that Islam has the highest probability to become the beast - aggressive, intolerant, unlearned and terror making religion, targeting mainly Christians, Christian nations and Jews.
Islam is actually the Harlot, Mystery Babylon. It is the false religion with the False Prophet, Muhammad. The Beast, which carries or supports Islam, has 7 heads. The 7th head was the Ottoman Empire which was based completely on ISLAM. This 7th head of the Beast was mortally wounded but lives. The wound is being healed right now.

So the relevant part of the Beast to us living today is that a Radical Islamic Northern Army (ISIS or similar) will come under the control of the Beast of the Earth which Paul calls, "the Man of Sin, Son of Perdition, Lawless One." Daniel calls him, "the Little Horn" and the "King of the North." Many Christians in the West refer to him as the AntiChrist, although this term is least accurate.

But yes, you are correct, Islamic forces behead those who won't convert. They are lawless, they kill and rape women and Children, they have slaves, they hate Christians and Jews especially. So forget highest probability, it is already a Biblical certainty. The countries identified in Eze 38 as those who attack Israel (the Great Tribulation) are all Islamic.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
The Number of the ‘Beast’—666—Whose Number Is It?
Here are all the scriptures speaking directly of this number:

“And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark,
or the name of the beast,or the number of his name.

Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast:
for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six”
(Revelation 13:17-18).

“And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten
the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the
number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God”
(Revelation 15:2).

Note From these scriptures, we have the following definite points:

1. The beast has a number and may be identified, if we have wisdom,
by this number.

2. The number is 666.

3. We are told to count this number—that is, add it up. The same Greek word
is used elsewhere only in Luke 14:28: Count the cost.

4. This number, 666, is the number of the beast. The only Bible interpretation
of this symbol, “beast,” is a kingdom or the king who rules it and, therefore,
really is the kingdom (Daniel 7:17-18, 22-24, 27).

Therefore 666 must be the number of the kingdom, or government, or empire,
as well as that of the king who founds or rules it.

5. The expression “the name of the beast, or the number of his name” makes plain
that the number 666 is the number of the name of the kingdom or empire.

6. The expression “it is the number of a man” shows we must also count this number
in the name of the king, or ruler, over the kingdom identified as the “beast.”

The Beast Is Not the Woman [a church]

In the 17th chapter of Revelation we find a beast, and a woman—a great, wealthy
but fallen woman—who was riding the beast. The Bible describes the symbol “woman”
to mean a church (see 2?Corinthians 11:2; Revelation 19:7; Ephesians 5:22-27).

The beast of Revelation 13 is not the woman who rode the beast
—the beast is the government, and the woman is a church.

The beast of Revelation 13 is the Roman Empire!

This beast had a deadly wound (Revelation 13:3). That means the beast ceased altogether
to exist or function as it had since 31 b.c. Yet its deadly wound was later healed, after which
(verse 5) it continued to exist another 1,260 years!

The Founder of Rome

The founder and first king of Rome was Romulus.
The Roman Empire was named after him.
His name, the name of a man, also is the name of the kingdom.
And every citizen in the kingdom bears the same name—a Roman.

When John wrote this Revelation, telling us to count the number of the beast,
he wrote in the Greek language. Consequently, we should look for this name,
and the number 666, in this language recognized in the Bible, not in the Latin.

We are all familiar with the Roman numerals, where letters are used for numbers.
All understand that I is 1, v is 5, x is 10, etc. But many do not know that the Greek
language, in which the book of Revelation was written, also uses letters for numbers.

In the Greek this name was understood in the second century a.d. to have originally
been spelled Lateinos. It signifies “Latin man” or “the name of Latium,”
from which region the Romans derived their origin and their language.

This word, too, signifies “Roman.” In the Greek, l is 30, a is 1, t is 300, e is 5,
I is 10, n is 50, o is 70, s is 200. Count these figures. They count to exactly 666!

It is indeed no coincidence that the name of the kingdom, its founder and first king,
and of each man in the kingdom, counts to exactly 666!
You were doing good until you said that the "woman" is a church. The Woman, or Harlot in this case, is a false religion. When you "play the harlot" you are worshiping idols or following false religion(s) as we see here:

Jeremiah 3:9
So it came to pass, through her casual harlotry, that she defiled the land and committed adultery with stones and trees.

Then you totally went off track when you suggest Rome is the final Beast. In fact John specifically excludes Rome in Rev 13 when he mentions the 3 other Beasts of Dan 7 and leaves out Rome. The Roman Catholic church does not behead (at least not now), they do not follow a false prophet. They recognize Jesus as the Son of God (Islam doesn't). Rome is not located in a wilderness, Mecca is. I don't see Italy listed as one of the nations who attack Israel in Eze 38. The ones listed are all Islamic.

Rome doesn't fit for a host of reasons. Islam fits all 64 or so clues given.

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
I need some help. Can anyone identify the religion of these nations highlighted in Eze 38 below?

38 Now the word of the Lord came to me, saying, [SUP]2 [/SUP]“Son of man, set your face against Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh,Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, [SUP]3 [/SUP]and say, ‘Thus says the Lord God: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal. [SUP]4 [/SUP]I will turn you around, put hooks into your jaws, and lead you out, with all your army, horses, and horsemen, all splendidly clothed, a great company with bucklers and shields, all of them handling swords. [SUP]5 [/SUP]Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya are with them, all of them with shield and helmet; [SUP]6 [/SUP]Gomer and all its troops; the house of Togarmah from the far north and all its troops—many people are with you.

Gog.jpg

Am I the only one who sees these locations as Islamic?

[SUP]15 [/SUP]Then you will come from your place out of the far north, you and many peoples with you, all of them riding on horses, a great company and a mighty army. [SUP]16 [/SUP]You will come up against My people Israel like a cloud, to cover the land. It will be in the latter days that I will bring you against My land, so that the nations may know Me, when I am hallowed in you, O Gog, before their eyes.”

We see that Israel is attacked by Muslim nations. Why do so many keep thinking that Mystery Babylon and/or the Beast of Rev 13 is Rome or Catholic? I don't get how the obvious global false religion which is bigger than Catholicism can be ignored especially when they hate Israel and Christians and behead. Who are more deceived, Catholics or Muslims?

We are told that those who follow the beast get the wrath of God, right?

Rev 14:

[SUP]9 [/SUP]Then a third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, “If anyone worships the beast and his image, and receives his mark on his forehead or on his hand, [SUP]10 [/SUP]he himself shall also drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into the cup of His indignation. He shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. [SUP]11 [/SUP]And the smoke of their torment ascends forever and ever; and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whoever receives the mark of his name.”

Connect the dots people, its not that hard. Who gets the Wrath?

Eze 38: [SUP]18 [/SUP]“And it will come to pass at the same time, when Gog comes against the land of Israel,” says the Lord God, “that My fury will show in My face. [SUP]19 [/SUP]For in My jealousy and in the fire of My wrath I have spoken:

Mar 28, 2016
A few questions?

What is the earliest account of someone publicly declaring the mark is literal and not used to describe a certain way or manner?

Why not just additional information of the ongoing work of the anti-christ (singular) Satan, the beast who has no form as an image, and the image he uses is man as anti-christs (plural) ? Is it a different group other than the antichrists?

And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is "the number of a man"; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.Rev 13:17

666 I believe today is simply the number God has assigned to natural unconverted man .Why change the meaning if God has assigned it?

We are not to buy and sell God’s truth according to the way of mark of Esau who sold his birth right .And his brothers name, Jacob, was rather listed in the spiritual seed of Christ, found in the genealogy of Mathew.

Proverbs 23:23 Buy the truth, and sell it not; also wisdom, and instruction, and understanding.

prove-all

May 16, 2014
Daniel 7 same thing as Daniel 2 statue but more information added
And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another

#1 The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till
the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth
and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.

#2 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side,
and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it:
and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.

#3 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard,
which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl;
the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.

#4 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast,
dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth:
it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it:

the meanings and symbls of these kingdoms fits perfict with
the history of world rulers.

(2)This is the Medo-Persian Empire, which took over from Babylon
and also conquered Libya and Egypt.

(3)This deadly leopard is Alexander the Great, who took 30,000 men
and crushed the Persian Empire,a 350,000-men army!

(3)After Alexander died, four of his generals split the empire into four parts
—a total of “four heads.”

(4)The last of these four beasts is going to have all the deadly strengths of the first three!
Rome had all the strenth and traits as the first 3 kingdoms combined.

The Romans attained world domination around the time of 30 b.c.
and ruled over 500 years until they were crushed in a.d. 476.

These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.

from here on it is what came up from the roman empire,
the 10 horns that grow out of the fourth beast, or its territory.

Three of the 10 horns on the fourth beast were “plucked up by the roots.”

When the Roman Empire was restored by Justinian in 554, the three
barbarian kingdoms that had ruled its territory since a.d. 476
were “uprooted” and never heard from again.

(the first 3 horns) picture three governments

the Heruli, the Vandals and the Ostrogoths
and he shall subdue three kings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heruli
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vandals
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostrogoths

they where (before), not riden by the church,
different not of rome, but in its territory

(4th horn) a “little horn”—a great false church
coming on the scene after three horns are plucked up.

a little horn because given religious crown and power.

The great church guided every succeeding resurrection of this Roman Empire
The last seven horns comprise a church-state relationship,

1st resurrection - Justinian in 554AD.inpowered by the pope
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Justinian_I

2nd resurrection - Charlemagne crowned by the pope in 800AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlemagne

3rd resurrection - Otto the Great crowned by the pope in 962AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Otto_I,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

4th resurrection - Charles V crowned by the pope in 1520AD.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charles_V,_Holy_Roman_Emperor

5th resurrection - Napoleon crowned by the pope in 1805
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Coronation_of_Napoleon_I

6th resurrection - Hitler/Mussolini empowered by Pope Pius XII.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Pius_XII_and_the_Holocaust
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benito_Mussolini
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hitler

7th resurrection forming now in Europe, Germany is growing again

Holy Roman Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
the(un)holy Roman Empire, which began in a.d. 554—led by Justinian,

thus the deadly wound [or death off] roman image was reborn

PlainWord

Jun 11, 2013
Rev 13: [SUP]2 [/SUP]Now the beast which I saw was like a leopard, his feet were like the feet of a bear, and his mouth like the mouth of a lion.

The Beast of Rev 13 was like the first three beasts of Dan 7, (#1 Babylon, #2 Medo-Persia, #3 Greece) not the 4th, which was Rome. The 10 horns are NOT governments or nations, they are kings, which are literal people!!!

Rev 17: [SUP]12 [/SUP]“The ten horns which you saw are ten kings who have received no kingdom as yet, but they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

These 10 kings are contemporary to each other, they are not successive nor are they in the past. Rather, the 10 kings are future and they receive authority for one hour as kings with the beast.

Rev 17: [SUP]16 [/SUP]And the ten horns which you saw on the beast, these will hate the harlot, make her desolate and naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire.

These 10 kings act together, they have a common goal which is to destroy their own religion. They hate the peaceful teachings of Islam and act to convert Islam into a hateful, murderous religion. They will nuke their holy city, Mecca. The 10 kings have not been revealed yet so we don't know who they are. But we do know they will be working together AT THE SAME TIME!!

[SUP]18 [/SUP]And the woman whom you saw is that great city (MECCA) which reigns over the (ARAB) kings of the earth.”

I am still amazed some think this is Rome and/or the RCC. Catholics don't behead, Muslims do. Italians don't throw dust on their heads to mourn, Muslims do. The manner of worship of Muslims is very similar to the way the original Babylonians worshiped in Dan 3.

“To you it is commanded, O peoples, nations, and languages, [SUP]5 [/SUP]that at the time you hear the sound of the horn, flute, harp, lyre, and psaltery, in symphony with all kinds of music, you shall fall down and worship the gold image that King Nebuchadnezzar has set up...

In Islam, when worship music is played (5 times a day) all Muslims must bow down, face Mecca and pray. Catholics don't do this.